Witch's Guardian was extremely bland and generic, bland characters, bland character designs, bland monster designs, bland backstory, bland story, bland powers, bland drama, bland conflict, bland fantasy city, bland goal, bland everything....
that's being said, this is just one chapter, let's see how it creates an identity for itself
Mashle's second chapter was hilarious, I was laughing pretty hard at Mash and Claud interactions
Lemon seems like an interesting addition to the cast, with Mash being OP and lacking emotions I think most of the development will comes from her character
also apart from the comedy this manga so far have hammering the "magic isn't that impressive if you're not an asshole" message pretty hard
UxU third chapters was between bad and not making sense
Andy killed the armor dude without hesitation but hesitated to kill the Chinese dude later?
they said because he didn't wanna do it a front of the girl, but he killed all their chasers in the first chapter in front of her
also i thought the girl offering to fuck Andy was part of her great plan to force the Chinese dude to look away and stop his power but nope, it was just a forced development so she can take off her shirt for cheap fanservice
Zipman continues to do whatever they were doing, based on the past 2 chapters (1 chapter 1 villain) they set up themselves for the princess tournament to continue for the next 2 chapters
I knew the brother wouldn't kill the ghosts dude, but if they did it would be the most memorable thing this manga have ever done
Agravity is doing the double bait & switch, small threat turns out to be a dangerous one, and I'm betting next chapter they will do another bait and switch with the intruder being silly
Mitama Security without Mitama was cool, Janca joined Rena reverse harem faster than I expected
Yozakura revealed Tayio mission, which didn't make sense either
didn't they already say the cat brother (forgot his name) was the disguise specialist? why did Tayio have to dress as a women???
S8 new 3 characters look promising I guess, Ryu being a key is most obvious WSJ plot twist since Tobi/Obito