Interesting week for the series !
- Yozakura is till doing great with is serious arc, hopefully it will continue in this direction !
- Mitama was fun but I'm not that into it anymore.
- Zipman, I really love the art style, but the story is meh imo. I hope it will do better in his next arc as this one seems to be ending.
- Agrivity Boys : Still so much fun to read, the addition of the creatures of the planet is a great idea ! I hope it will sell decently and stay in the mag !
- UxU : Ok chapter, nothing much to say about it, I'll wait to see how the story will be developped
- Mashle : Really cool chapter, some obvious reference to a well known wizard, and it starts to introduce new characters. I just hope it will not just be a Harry Potter fun manga as there is already tons of reference to it right now.
- GOTW : Great chapter, I loved the vibes in this one, I got Soul Eater vibes too, just because to people team up to be one but its a good concept IMO. Plus the art is still super cool. I'm looking forward to it !