Yozakura was pretty good again, where it goes now that this arc is over may make or break how I feel about the series.
Mitama had two incredible chapters, both of which had a ton of laughs. Glad to see Salmon is going to be a recurring spirit rather then popping in and out every few chapters
Zipman really does feel like it's going to join the U19 club
Agravity was funny too, glad to see the cast finally getting expanded upon
UxU was ok
Mashle didn't really do much for me this week. I'm glad to see his character isn't as Saitama-ish as the gags would have me believe, but he comes off as pretty dense, and not in a good way.
Witch Guardian finally looks like something is going to happen, still not sure how I feel overall
Dr Stone, Act Age, Jujutsu, and even Sam8 were all great this week. WNL really could end at 150 like that post said it would. KnY too feels like it's in the very endgame of this fight. And One Piece finally ends the Oden flashback. I honestly really liked it, but it did probably go a chapter or two too many.