- Joined
- Sep 18, 2019
- Messages
- 817
- Reaction score
- 1,308
- Country
-
this happens when one spell is much stronger than another.
Really ? To me that sounded like a clear diss that I don’t understand because in my opinion Jellal is stronger than Gajeel and Mira and he is clearly on level with Laxus.Correct. Spamming all of her swords and Blumenblatt is different. But even if she didn't use all of her swords against Laxus, she still used all of her power. Which means she didn't have enough power to spam all her swords at that point of the fight anyways.
![]()
My point was that Erza's attack was an exhaustive effort, and that to suggest that a regular heaven's wheel would have brought down Laxus down is simply dishonest. Laxus collapsed because he exhausted himself over the course of the fight, just like Erza did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I do consider Laxus slightly superior to Erza, though not by much.
I don't. I don't see Erza or Laxus getting heavily injured by fighting Skullion in the first place, and even if you demonized Erza she would still beat Gray. Wouldn't call this extreme diff either. Gray had an easier time with Mirajane than Natsu had with Gajeel (Mirajane is actually knocked out), and Natsu's victory over Gajeel is only high diff.
They were always portrayed on the same level. Natsu didn't diss Jellal or anything. That was just a bad translation.
Sure, I don't disagree with Mirajane being stronger than Gajeel and Gray.Mirajane was heavily injured and likely in her weakest form and Gray struggled with her as he went all out so her winning or losing doesn't make much of a difference because it cements that BSS Mira > Gray and Gajeel. If Erza was heavily injured and low and magic in her heaven's wheel armor and Gray high diffed her by going all out I don't think people would find that strange, rather that would make sense with their power scaling. So that is why to me, Mira's feat against Skullion and Gray in her weakest form just supports, further that she, as one of the S class, is not as weak as people on here think and claim and is still comparable to Erza outside of POF despite Mira getting shafted by the author.
That translation was wrong. He said "Jellal is fine too".Really ? To me that sounded like a clear diss that I don’t understand because in my opinion Jellal is stronger than Gajeel and Mira and he is clearly on level with Laxus.
Erza is as strong as Gray right now and she is a little bit behind Laxus and Jellal , but with Pof she is actually the strongest
I don’t think she is that much stronger , I can agree that she can be stronger , but I think gray can be a though opponent for her .Sure, I don't disagree with Mirajane being stronger than Gajeel and Gray.
Like I said, I don't see Erza getting heavily injured by Skullion in the first place. And I honestly think Erza can break her arm and still beat Gray.
That translation was wrong. He said "Jellal is fine too".
Erza is much stronger than Gray.
No, I'm talking about her regular Heaven Wheel Sword spam. She threw every she had against Acno.Erza's heaven's wheel didn't even hit Laxus. Laxus and Erza simply exhausted themselves cancelling out each other's attacks. Then Erza collapsed first because she was out of magic, and then Laxus collapsed afterwards because he was also out of magic. It's not at all inaccurate to say that heaven's wheel matched Laxus' imperial red lightning. But it required Erza to use, in her own words, all of her power. To imply that a regular, non exhaustive heaven's wheel attack could bring down via damage is plain wrong. Quite frankly, a bit dishonest.
It probably is. It's the same move she used on Acnologia. When Erza spams all of her weapons, it's her strongest move. If she's shooting all of her weapons, then somewhere among those weapons is her various enchanted katanas, the spear from nakagami armour, ect.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
His magic potency increase doesn't negate the fact he was damaged, idiot. Like I said stop quoting me.You do realize he was stronger than before the more he is injured with red lightning right!p? Get out of here.
All her feats are all much better than his. Erza blocked both Gray and Natsu's enraged attacks without any defensive armors, and then went on to do everything she did against Irene. Erza had literally all her bones broken, and she still mustered the strength to smash Irene's meteor and then cut Irene from her dragon form. Look at it this way: Now that Erza has a devil slaying sword, she can do to demons what she did to Irene. There isn't even a demon as strong as Irene for Erza to fight. If we had current Erza fight Natsu with END's power, she'd slaughter Natsu.I don’t think she is that much stronger , I can agree that she can be stronger , but I think gray can be a though opponent for her .
In a match i’d say Erza win high/extreme diff .
I am not a Gray fan , I really dislike him as a character but I have to admit that he is strong
Black Magic involves the following, Zeref, Avatar, Hades via Nemesis, Bixlow, Nab, Mavis, Gray’s IDSM and Zash.what is black magic? this exist in FT?
kinda confused why people talk about it here, or maybe i just forgot it existed?
Yeah totally forgot about Zeref, lmao.Black Magic involves the following, Zeref, Avatar, Hades via Nemesis, Bixlow, Nab, Mavis, Gray’s IDSM and Zash.
Black magic is literally just another type of magic. It's nothing that special.Black Magic involves the following, Zeref, Avatar, Hades via Nemesis, Bixlow, Nab, Mavis, Gray’s IDSM and Zash.
Laxus can use blood to fuel his red lightning, but if he runs out of magic power altogether then he can't use any red lightning. Bleeding won't make him stronger if he's out of magic.it doesn't have to, it simply makes him stronger. I consider what his takes are recently has more weight than any previous interpretations. a sword is a weapon, and since there is no other type of weapon, even a bow and arrow, that means it is just swords and hammers and shields, yet you do not see any of it.
Laxus doesn’t faint though. He sits down and goes to sleep. It’s the exact same thing he did after beating Wahl and Hades historia last arc.Laxus was injured, just that, he did run out of magic which is another factor, which does not automatically mean you faint every single time, you still have injuries sustained. her remained standing for a few seconds after the battle. That image is different compared to what Erza did to Acnologia as she clearly did not use all of those weapons, just plain swords
that is called passing out which is the same as fainting espeec when not waking up to everything else around him which would wake him up, but he did not pass out In those timesLaxus doesn’t faint though. He sits down and goes to sleep. It’s the exact same thing he did after beating Wahl and Hades historia last arc.
Erza mid diff max. There is no way he is pushing her to an extreme diff fight. He can't push Laxus to an extreme diff fight the way Erza did. Also Erza's feats completely eclipse Gray'sI don’t think she is that much stronger , I can agree that she can be stronger , but I think gray can be a though opponent for her .
In a match i’d say Erza win high/extreme diff .
I am not a Gray fan , I really dislike him as a character but I have to admit that he is strong
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Luxus used all of his magical power and passed out, like Erza. the difference is that it fell seconds later ..
both were exhausted and passed out,
Luxus is in a state where even Kiria would eat him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
