Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

kenedyfake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2019
Messages
817
Reaction score
1,308
Country
France
this happens when one spell is much stronger than another.



 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Correct. Spamming all of her swords and Blumenblatt is different. But even if she didn't use all of her swords against Laxus, she still used all of her power. Which means she didn't have enough power to spam all her swords at that point of the fight anyways.

My point was that Erza's attack was an exhaustive effort, and that to suggest that a regular heaven's wheel would have brought down Laxus down is simply dishonest. Laxus collapsed because he exhausted himself over the course of the fight, just like Erza did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I do consider Laxus slightly superior to Erza, though not by much.

I don't. I don't see Erza or Laxus getting heavily injured by fighting Skullion in the first place, and even if you demonized Erza she would still beat Gray. Wouldn't call this extreme diff either. Gray had an easier time with Mirajane than Natsu had with Gajeel (Mirajane is actually knocked out), and Natsu's victory over Gajeel is only high diff.

They were always portrayed on the same level. Natsu didn't diss Jellal or anything. That was just a bad translation.
Really ? To me that sounded like a clear diss that I don’t understand because in my opinion Jellal is stronger than Gajeel and Mira and he is clearly on level with Laxus.
Erza is as strong as Gray right now and she is a little bit behind Laxus and Jellal , but with Pof she is actually the strongest
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Mirajane was heavily injured and likely in her weakest form and Gray struggled with her as he went all out so her winning or losing doesn't make much of a difference because it cements that BSS Mira > Gray and Gajeel. If Erza was heavily injured and low and magic in her heaven's wheel armor and Gray high diffed her by going all out I don't think people would find that strange, rather that would make sense with their power scaling. So that is why to me, Mira's feat against Skullion and Gray in her weakest form just supports, further that she, as one of the S class, is not as weak as people on here think and claim and is still comparable to Erza outside of POF despite Mira getting shafted by the author.
Sure, I don't disagree with Mirajane being stronger than Gajeel and Gray.

Like I said, I don't see Erza getting heavily injured by Skullion in the first place. And I honestly think Erza can break her arm and still beat Gray.

Really ? To me that sounded like a clear diss that I don’t understand because in my opinion Jellal is stronger than Gajeel and Mira and he is clearly on level with Laxus.
Erza is as strong as Gray right now and she is a little bit behind Laxus and Jellal , but with Pof she is actually the strongest
That translation was wrong. He said "Jellal is fine too".

Erza is much stronger than Gray.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Sure, I don't disagree with Mirajane being stronger than Gajeel and Gray.

Like I said, I don't see Erza getting heavily injured by Skullion in the first place. And I honestly think Erza can break her arm and still beat Gray.



That translation was wrong. He said "Jellal is fine too".

Erza is much stronger than Gray.
I don’t think she is that much stronger , I can agree that she can be stronger , but I think gray can be a though opponent for her .
In a match i’d say Erza win high/extreme diff .
I am not a Gray fan , I really dislike him as a character but I have to admit that he is strong
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
it doesn't have to, it simply makes him stronger. I consider what his takes are recently has more weight than any previous interpretations. a sword is a weapon, and since there is no other type of weapon, even a bow and arrow, that means it is just swords and hammers and shields, yet you do not see any of it.
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
Erza's heaven's wheel didn't even hit Laxus. Laxus and Erza simply exhausted themselves cancelling out each other's attacks. Then Erza collapsed first because she was out of magic, and then Laxus collapsed afterwards because he was also out of magic. It's not at all inaccurate to say that heaven's wheel matched Laxus' imperial red lightning. But it required Erza to use, in her own words, all of her power. To imply that a regular, non exhaustive heaven's wheel attack could bring down via damage is plain wrong. Quite frankly, a bit dishonest.



It probably is. It's the same move she used on Acnologia. When Erza spams all of her weapons, it's her strongest move. If she's shooting all of her weapons, then somewhere among those weapons is her various enchanted katanas, the spear from nakagami armour, ect.
No, I'm talking about her regular Heaven Wheel Sword spam. She threw every she had against Acno.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You do realize he was stronger than before the more he is injured with red lightning right!p? Get out of here.
His magic potency increase doesn't negate the fact he was damaged, idiot. Like I said stop quoting me.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
With Standard wizards Magic potency is based on magic power, however certain spells can increase the strength of the wizard regardless of magic power, and I never said he wasn’t injured, moron
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Gray literally has used DeS in every notable fight he has been in since he got it. Saying he didn't use it when he clearly had high diff fight is hilarious.

He has continuously used DeS whenever he had trouble in a fight. Saying he wouldn't use DeS in a high diff battle is ridiculous as he used it on much less than high diff battles prior.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don’t think she is that much stronger , I can agree that she can be stronger , but I think gray can be a though opponent for her .
In a match i’d say Erza win high/extreme diff .
I am not a Gray fan , I really dislike him as a character but I have to admit that he is strong
All her feats are all much better than his. Erza blocked both Gray and Natsu's enraged attacks without any defensive armors, and then went on to do everything she did against Irene. Erza had literally all her bones broken, and she still mustered the strength to smash Irene's meteor and then cut Irene from her dragon form. Look at it this way: Now that Erza has a devil slaying sword, she can do to demons what she did to Irene. There isn't even a demon as strong as Irene for Erza to fight. If we had current Erza fight Natsu with END's power, she'd slaughter Natsu.

Erza would mid diff Gray, and high diff Natsu without Dragon Force. At the peak of his POF, like when he thought Juvia died, Gray can probably push her to a high diff.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
when it is not PoF and it is Darkness inside Gray, correction on your part
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
what is black magic? this exist in FT?

kinda confused why people talk about it here, or maybe i just forgot it existed?
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
what is black magic? this exist in FT?

kinda confused why people talk about it here, or maybe i just forgot it existed?
Black Magic involves the following, Zeref, Avatar, Hades via Nemesis, Bixlow, Nab, Mavis, Gray’s IDSM and Zash.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Black Magic involves the following, Zeref, Avatar, Hades via Nemesis, Bixlow, Nab, Mavis, Gray’s IDSM and Zash.
Yeah totally forgot about Zeref, lmao.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Black Magic involves the following, Zeref, Avatar, Hades via Nemesis, Bixlow, Nab, Mavis, Gray’s IDSM and Zash.
Black magic is literally just another type of magic. It's nothing that special.

it doesn't have to, it simply makes him stronger. I consider what his takes are recently has more weight than any previous interpretations. a sword is a weapon, and since there is no other type of weapon, even a bow and arrow, that means it is just swords and hammers and shields, yet you do not see any of it.
Laxus can use blood to fuel his red lightning, but if he runs out of magic power altogether then he can't use any red lightning. Bleeding won't make him stronger if he's out of magic.

She said she used every weapon she possessed. You're saying not only did she not use every weapon she possess, but she didn't even use all the weapons she's previously shown to be using with heaven's wheels.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Black magic is that special besides it being powered by the darkness of the heart, it utilizes depraved methods, it does not matter is he gets stronger still, that is the point, even getting injured after being powered up, clearly that was BS as that was just swords, you are wrong, get over it, besides those weapons are not special beyond just looking fancy, and since she did not use a bow and arrow, then it is not every weapon
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,168
Age
37
Country
United States
Laxus was injured, just that, he did run out of magic which is another factor, which does not automatically mean you faint every single time, you still have injuries sustained. her remained standing for a few seconds after the battle. That image is different compared to what Erza did to Acnologia as she clearly did not use all of those weapons, just plain swords
Laxus doesn’t faint though. He sits down and goes to sleep. It’s the exact same thing he did after beating Wahl and Hades historia last arc.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Laxus doesn’t faint though. He sits down and goes to sleep. It’s the exact same thing he did after beating Wahl and Hades historia last arc.
that is called passing out which is the same as fainting espeec when not waking up to everything else around him which would wake him up, but he did not pass out In those times
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don’t think she is that much stronger , I can agree that she can be stronger , but I think gray can be a though opponent for her .
In a match i’d say Erza win high/extreme diff .
I am not a Gray fan , I really dislike him as a character but I have to admit that he is strong
Erza mid diff max. There is no way he is pushing her to an extreme diff fight. He can't push Laxus to an extreme diff fight the way Erza did. Also Erza's feats completely eclipse Gray's
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also:

Laxus>>>Jellal till we get more feats
 

kenedyfake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2019
Messages
817
Reaction score
1,308
Country
France
Luxus used all of his magical power and passed out, like Erza. the difference is that it fell seconds later ..

both were exhausted and passed out,

Luxus is in a state where even Kiria would eat him.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Luxus used all of his magical power and passed out, like Erza. the difference is that it fell seconds later ..

both were exhausted and passed out,

Luxus is in a state where even Kiria would eat him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also are we trying to argue Erza held back because she didn't use every weapon? She used her strongest and that's all that matters. Her water empress sword wouldn't have made a difference.O0
 
Top