I agree with this tier system because I see It all like a chess board, even If each piece in each team varies Power compared to their own tier and to their equivalents. The structure of Ranking System, families, FUG, Wolhaiksong and Jahad's Army is heavily based on strength.
Putting It another way, in football terms the scorer of a weak team might be weaker than the midfielder of another, but usually he Will still be compared to the other scorers, he is still the spearhead of his team. It's Just a pity his bunch is less gifted overall.
Like I Said in chapter threads b4, I think there are ruler tiers: FHs, Jahad, Urek, Baek, Adori and Luslec. Rare people among the top 150 won't be Floor Rulers, because It is a bonus without an onus, and reserved to the strongest ones within the Tower. Considering you only get to be ruler of one Floor at a time, and forfeiters, people up to 140 still have a chance of being Floor Rulers. So yep, the "First Tier" can't possibly hold Monopoly over Floor ruling, meaning a Floor ruler should range from tier 0 to halfway into tier 2.
Which brings us to tier #2. It is comprised of Slayers, Branch Heads (which are special direct descendants) and Squadron Commanders. I would open a window here for vice Squadron Commanders, as equal to common DDs (those that didn't found a branch of their own).
Tier #3: Lieutenants of Slayers (Doom, Paul, Death Lady, Poken), Division Commanders (Ari Bright, Ha Cheonhee, Fuscille) and Branch Family members.
So, doing some math, If there are 11 to 20 branches in each "group", then we get 16(average branch number)* 13(groups)= 208. Branch Heads, Slayers of yore, occasional Monsters and Squad leaders should occuppy all up to rank 250, give or take. This is the likely range of rank that Kheil Hellam, Yasurach, Yama, Raivolic, Mascheny, Dowon, Cha and Ha Jinsung occuppy: 101 to 250.
We don't have a number on DD rankers for reference, but tier 3 still has High Rankers, although not only. I would dare say that the best Adv Rankers, the best branch family members, the DD rankers, all belong in the 3rd tier. Out of a pure guess, I would place this range at: 251-1250. Meaning there's clearly not enough High Rankers to fullfill every one of these positions, and no way a High Ranker wouldn't have at least this much influence, never being (as Kallavan is currently) below a Division Commander.