- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 7,017
- Reaction score
- 2,556
- Country
-
Hey, tell that to the people who stated he is the strongest
No I'm telling that to you who can't read.Hey, tell that to the people who stated he is the strongest
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i can read and that is not an accurate statement they madeNo I'm telling that to you who can't read.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's not peak Natsu though.....Of course not, but most certainly as strong/around the same level as END/FDK natsu
You mean Darkness of the Heart/Black Magic, I said it didn't I? I said END/FDK NatsuAre we really debating that someone who at his strongest who couldn't take down END with PoF is close to the dude who obliterated FH Zeref's body in one hit?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's not peak Natsu though.....
Yes I mean PoF. Yea after.....You mean Darkness of the Heart/Black Magic, I said it didn't I? I said END/FDK Natsu
And that comment wasn't in response to yours.I said that was base natsu tho........
No, you mean Darkness/Black MagicYes I mean PoF. Yea after.....
Yes with Jellal's mp his DF was boosted. I don't see the point.Yeah and guess what. When Natsu said thisHehad received magic from Jellal so according to your logic, Natsu's natural dragon force is less than a 2x boost lol.![]()
Dude I've been Agreeing with you that natsu at his strongest is stronger, but it literally only takes one power up to close the gap. That's all I'm saying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes but we are comparing both Mages at their peak so.......The Natsu that fought FH zeref >>>>>> Normal natsu ....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yea PoF same thing....No, you mean Darkness/Black Magic

Dragon Force has never been a strict multiplier to your power. Dragon Force is dragonizing your body so that you can use the power of a dragon. Natsu became 2-3x stronger when he ate Jellal's power. The more dragonized you get with dragon force, the strong you are.Yeah and guess what. When Natsu said this Hehad received magic from Jellal so according to your logic, Natsu's natural dragon force is less than a 2x boost lol.
Dude I've been Agreeing with you that natsu at his strongest is stronger, but it literally only takes one power up to close the gap. That's all I'm saying.
The Gray that fought END >>>>> Normal Gray too.The Natsu that fought FH zeref >>>>>> Normal natsu ....
No, PoF is positive Emotions like Bonds and Friendship, Darkness is separate is it pertains to Black MagicYes with Jellal's mp his DF was boosted. I don't see the point.
Cool, is it going to happen? Probably not since Natsu is clearly going to end the series as the strongest mage by far. Gray will still be strong but most likely not as strong as Laxus, Erza, Jellal and Gildarts. Gajeel is probably ahead of him too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes but we are comparing both Mages at their peak so.......
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yea PoF same thing....![]()
Base Gajeel is weaker than Base Natsu the same way Base Gray is weaker too.That depends on who you look at it, Gajeel is relatively weaker than Base Natsu while Gray can go toe-to-toe with END
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not doing this with you again, they are the same thingNo, PoF is positive Emotions like Bonds and Friendship, Darkness is separate is it pertains to Black Magic
Gray With Darkness of the Heart DS went toe-to-toe with END, Gajeel did not go DF if I recall, that is just Black Iron form, still no proof it compares, they are not the same thing, it is clear PoF is positive emotions, Darkness of the Heart is Black Magic, goes against what normal magic isBase Gajeel is weaker than Base Natsu the same way Base Gray is weaker too.
Gajeel with his DF can easily go toe to toe with END. Probably beats him imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not doing this with you again, they are the same thing
DF doesn't have a strrict multiplier thoughThe point is that even a boosted df was only a 2-3x power boost. How you think something like this is insurmountable is beyond me.
Yes definitely mashima is going to have everyone else stay stagnant while Natsu alone ascends into godhood. OH our lord and saviour Natsu will reign as the supreme being in the FT verse..... Please gimme a break. If that's what Mashima wanted to go for he would have done it in the original series. Yet natsu needed powerups to beat his strongest opponents and currently gildarts is still ft's strongest mage.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gajeel, whether it's DF or just a new power-up, destroyed a spriggan with his bare hands.Gray With Darkness of the Heart DS went toe-to-toe with END, Gajeel did not go DF if I recall, that is just Black Iron form, still no proof it compares, they are not the same thing, it is clear PoF is positive emotions, Darkness of the Heart is Black Magic, goes against what normal magic is
Still, anyone top tier can fight and stalemate END.Only with a limited powerup and the cost of some of his lifespan
Erza did not fight with END all out as it stopped there, and it is partial END so there is more room to be stronger.
You don't think Laxus can beat or stalemate END but Gray can? That's silly. August, Irene stomp his brains and a lot of people from Ishgar beat or at least stalemate him.Anyone being Zeref with FH or Acno