I'm just going to say that we tend to talk only about Watsuki regarding that stuff, but Shimabukuro tends to get forgotten and ignored in these talks. Yeah, maybe he didn't know that prostitute was underaged, but he also did what he did (and as consequence, Takeshi was axed despite being almost as succesful as One Piece). Yet I don't see any of you saying "I'm not going to read Toriko because the author is Shimabukuro who hired an underage prostitute". Also, reminder Oda is best friends with Shimabukuro too (he was the only one who congratulated him when he ended Toriko, wasn't he?). I also recall Shimabukuro, like Watsuki, was in that Inagaki party from last year.
Same stuff for Shueisha, remember the Toriko milking in 2010. Also, remember how Kenshin has characters in Jump Force and Hokkaido is doing well in sales in Japan. I think Shueisha doesn't care about what Watsuki and Shimabukuro did because "it prints money", which is sad.