- Joined
- Nov 29, 2007
- Messages
- 455
- Reaction score
- 143
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Normally I don’t jump into these but just to humor myself I reread zoro vs kuma plus rewatched the anime portion of the fight. It was even remotely close zoro just like the rest of the strawhats were completely outclassed against kuma.
I think to show true growth we need to see zoro show his full potential against one opponent and grow in another fight like luffy has. In my head I can see zoro fighting king as his final fight and the first fight against cracker or another commander. The crew has no choice anyway but to evolve not only for themselves but for luffy. There won’t be a “coming back to wano arc” just to beat kaido anyway. It’s now or never. I wish other samurai were hyped to be as strong as kaido or 1st tier commander but I don’t see anyone hitting that mark on wano but king atm.
The speed feats powerups and battles are about to be insane soon I’m ready.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think to show true growth we need to see zoro show his full potential against one opponent and grow in another fight like luffy has. In my head I can see zoro fighting king as his final fight and the first fight against cracker or another commander. The crew has no choice anyway but to evolve not only for themselves but for luffy. There won’t be a “coming back to wano arc” just to beat kaido anyway. It’s now or never. I wish other samurai were hyped to be as strong as kaido or 1st tier commander but I don’t see anyone hitting that mark on wano but king atm.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The speed feats powerups and battles are about to be insane soon I’m ready.
