So, according to Shoseki estimates, some interesting tidbits:
-Chainsawman sold at least 50k first week, which is nice.
-Fucking Team Up Mission also sold about 35-40k first week, which is also cool! It'll be really interesting to see the sales trajectory of future volumes.
-Samurai 8 continues it's decline, not managing to sell 20k first week, unlike Volume 1 (I think, I'm not sure, I'll have to check the other volumes).
-Dosanko Gyaru and Mato Seihei sold about 10k, I hope that's good enough to survive. I want them to live and be stable, damnit.
-SSSS.Gridman might've come out a bit too late.
-Still unsure if Heart Gear's gonna live or not. The Sign of Abyss seems to be toast though.
EDIT: I can't read today. Why did I say Dosanko and Mato Seihei sold above 20k when they ranked below Samurai 8.
EDIT2: I think Samurai 8 might be stable or in slight decline, after seeing the first and second week numbers and comparing them to the rough Shoseki estimates. I don't think the sales are increasing though, which is a bad sign.