Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
hmm i think they take turn. Joy does too. Maybe i am wrong
It's just who I saw saying it. Though if I was to pick a bias Irene would be in the running. Not sure I know much of their OT4 music aside from Be Natural.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
It's just who I saw saying it. Though if I was to pick a bias Irene would be in the running. Not sure I know much of their OT4 music aside from Be Natural.
why do you pick irene?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
why do you pick irene?
I didn't say I would, just that she would be in the running. But do you really need to ask that question, she's the leader of your favorite group right? :rolleyes:

Wth even is a bias in Red Velvet? How the hell does anyone pick one? Kpop stans are nuts.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I didn't say I would, just that she would be in the running. But do you really need to ask that question, she's the leader of your favorite group right? :rolleyes:

Wth even is a bias in Red Velvet? How the hell does anyone pick one? Kpop stans are nuts.
I meant to ask why her of all 5 members. but I guess I asked too much, yes
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I meant to ask why her of all 5 members. but I guess I asked too much, yes
Well maybe they would all be in the running...... I mean technically they would, wouldn't they? :kappa

Well, I think Irene has this reputation of being a serious person and an "Ice Princess" of some sort but she actually seems pretty funny. I like the duality.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hi Mr Gary
I saw you pm'd me on Slack, but somehow I couldnt open my app. It kept saying "connecting". For the time being, you can PM me via MH, or post in your thread/mine. Thanks in advance for your understanding

Warm regards,
Kiki
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't get PM's from Gary unless it's a Sheep game :nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I meant the 3x3 images. First time seeing them.

Yeah dunno with those people..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh I thought you meant the photos of all 9 of them together, since you thought the one was fake.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
how are your scars?
 
Top