It's just who I saw saying it. Though if I was to pick a bias Irene would be in the running. Not sure I know much of their OT4 music aside from Be Natural.hmm i think they take turn. Joy does too. Maybe i am wrong
It's just who I saw saying it. Though if I was to pick a bias Irene would be in the running. Not sure I know much of their OT4 music aside from Be Natural.hmm i think they take turn. Joy does too. Maybe i am wrong
why do you pick irene?It's just who I saw saying it. Though if I was to pick a bias Irene would be in the running. Not sure I know much of their OT4 music aside from Be Natural.
I didn't say I would, just that she would be in the running. But do you really need to ask that question, she's the leader of your favorite group right?why do you pick irene?
I meant to ask why her of all 5 members. but I guess I asked too much, yesI didn't say I would, just that she would be in the running. But do you really need to ask that question, she's the leader of your favorite group right?
Wth even is a bias in Red Velvet? How the hell does anyone pick one? Kpop stans are nuts.
Well maybe they would all be in the running...... I mean technically they would, wouldn't they?I meant to ask why her of all 5 members. but I guess I asked too much, yes


Isn't it the same one?Another good edit
![]()
Netizens are hoping for a "BLACK VELVET" (BLACKPINK and Red Velvet) collaboration in the future
BLACKPINK and Red Velvet fans are losing their minds over imagining what a collaboration between the two groups would look like. A recent&…www.allkpop.com
He only PM's me asking for my measurementsI don't get PM's from Gary unless it's a Sheep game![]()
BruhHe only PM's me asking for my measurements
He only PM's me asking for my measurements

What a pussy.He only PM's me asking for my measurements
Definitely.![]()
I guess free disk space counts as a measurement
Chad?