Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
yes he can, it would hurt himself though, it is a double edge sword technique. You are already proven wrong so You are done indeed. Savage Flames can kill Natsu as it burns him, he does care if it means making his friends not worry. Not I said Darkness makes Gray murderous, not NAtsu
Did it kill him? Nope. Please show me where it says it can kill him.

Did it burn him? Yea but he didn't care. He even says so.

I've proved you wrong so many times it's funny.
 

Newperson00

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
569
Reaction score
769
Age
56
Country
Denmark
I've been thinking what strength would Makarov be if he was in his prime?
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I said it can kill him, just like how he almost died from being burned alive from Zancrow.

He never said he didn't care, just that he was get if fixed

Official translations


He said he burned it too much, not a little bit,
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I said it can kill him, just like how he almost died from being burned alive from Zancrow.

He never said he didn't care, just that he was get if fixed

Official translations


He said he burned it too much, not a little bit,
FoE are his flames, he can't die from his own flames. It's different fom Zancrow.

He's smiling and acting like he didn't care because he doesn't.

Mangapanda is official, and he say's it's ok
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
FoE are his flames, he can't die from his own flames. It's different fom Zancrow.

He's smiling and acting like he didn't care because he can't.

Mangapanda is official, and he say's it's ok
Savage Flames are his flames as well, and they burn him as they warp reality. That is not he same as stating he doesn't care, he still needs it healed. Mangapanda is far from official when there is actual volumes translated.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Savage Flames are his flames as well, and they burn him as they warp reality. That is not he same as stating he doesn't care, he still needs it healed. Mangapanda is far from official when there is actual volumes translated.
But it doesn't kill him.

I keep proving you wrong it's hilarious.

On to the next discussion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Benomaru

Prediction on how strong Diabolos GM will be
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But it doesn't kill him.

I keep proving you wrong it's hilarious.

On to the next discussion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Benomaru

Prediction on how strong Diabolos GM will be
Fire does kill him when his immunity is bypassed, you are debunked with facts, so you are indeed wrong.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Fire does kill him when his immunity is bypassed, you are debunked with facts, so you are indeed wrong.
You did not use a single fact.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
yes I did, you are just in denial
Yea apparently ever single other person in this forum is in denial too because according to you, you've "debunked" us all.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
At least Mira votes would be better than Gray
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I would still put Makarov over Elfman tbh
WE already got a Mira vote LMFAO. Someone actually thinks Mira is the strongest guild member, actually not surprising at all considering her fanbase. Gray fans aren't that delusional :P (does the guy even have a fanbase here, is there any Gray fan out there, none that I can remember except Karna I guess)

Prime Makarov, probably yeah. But this is old Makarov, Elfman somehow did stalemate Madmole. I think Elfman is probably a low Spriggan or GOI tier, that should put him above Makarov for now
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yea apparently ever single other person in this forum is in denial too because according to you, you've "debunked" us all.
You are apparently the only one discussing so you are the one wrong
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
WE already got a Mira vote LMFAO. Someone actually thinks Mira is the strongest guild member, actually not surprising at all considering her fanbase. Gray fans aren't that delusional :P (does the guy even have a fanbase here, is there any Gray fan out there, none that I can remember except Karna I guess)
They're probably trolling.
Prime Makarov, probably yeah. But this is old Makarov, Elfman somehow did stalemate Madmole. I think Elfman is probably a low Spriggan or GOI tier, that should put him above Makarov for now
Makarov in Titan could do the same to Madmole. Makarov is stronger than the GOI and a low spriggan tier too
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Axiomus Yo I think it's time for a new poll.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

New FT Power Ranking

Natsu (DF)/Gildarts



Laxus
Erza
Natsu

Mira/Gajeel
Gray
I think FDKM Natsu is above Erza easily, and maybe even above Laxus
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
actually he would be dead if it wasn't for the island's ability to negate death for FT members
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You are apparently the only one discussing so you are the one wrong
Ax and Crimson Ice also debunked you but there also in denial too right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think FDKM Natsu is above Erza easily, and maybe even above Laxus
FDKM doesn't have better feats than Erza. Laxus is still much stronger than FDK
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well Gray went all out against a weakened Mira so she is still above him regardless
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ax and Crimson Ice also debunked you but there also in denial too right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



FDKM doesn't have better feats than Erza.
Ax and Crimson are not the issue here, stop hiding behind them because you can't prove anything
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well Gray went all out against a weakened Mira so she is still above him regardless
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Ax and Crimson are not the issue here, stop hiding behind them because you can't prove anything
I already proved you wrong and I was using them as an analogy. You're the same guy who thinks Irene by herself solos all of FT.

Like learn to read dumbass before trying to sound smart.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I already proved you wrong and I was using them as an analogy. You're the same guy who thinks Irene by herself solos all of FT.
I already proved you wrong and so you decide to hide behind them because you don't want to admit you are wrong, She can because she has many means to do so
 
Top