maybe I'll sign up if revo-chan says she won't watch more jojo 


@Brandish my love, please check if I was tagged first in the initial post. Maybe they changed it during the double post. I have trust issues. Thank you very much.@syx now you can't say you weren't the first tag
@Gryffindor
@GrySun
@Brandish
@syx
Maybe I sign after @revo has seen more JoJo![]()
maybe I'll sign up if revo-chan says she won't watch more jojo _
@revo pick a person!![]()
You just need to watch one more episode (watch more Jojo) and then drop it (not watch more Jojo).

Unethical life pro tips.You just need to watch one more episode (watch more Jojo) and then drop it (not watch more Jojo).![]()


Everyone sends a question. Revo answers. We post the questions and then you guys have to guess the answers. First round is a yes or no question, second is a multiple choice and third is a free answer question.how to play this game. i'm way too lazy to read rules.![]()
Hey honey they tagged you first. I'm just a little annoyed they didn't tag us on the same line with a 'x' between our names@Brandish my love, please check if I was tagged first in the initial post. Maybe they changed it during the double post. I have trust issues. Thank you very much.

No worries, I personally see that Juviii pays for her fatal mistake.Hey honey they tagged you first. I'm just a little annoyed they didn't tag us on the same line with a 'x' between our names![]()
FYI, Juviii, allow a minimum of 48 hours for apologies to be processed by our department. If your application is successful, a formal Letter of Acceptance shall be sent to the address of the Principal, syx. Our department accept no responsibility for syx not participating if the apology is inadmissible due to late submission.No worries, I personally see that Juviii pays for her fatal mistake.
@Hosts: When all Requirements are fulfilled...
![]()
My apologies to @Brandish for not shipping him with Syx while tagging. However, that was due to the fact that I didn't want to make Kiki jealous. Brandish has been cheating on you, with him, while you were away but now that you arrived he discarded the poor thing. I was only protecting kiki's kokoro.No worries, I personally see that Juviii pays for her fatal mistake.
@Hosts: When all Requirements are fulfilled...
![]()

Brandish is a special case. He gets a pass for things I would call others a slut, thot or bitch.My apologies to @Brandish for not shipping him with Syx while tagging. However, that was due to the fact that I didn't want to make Kiki jealous. Brandish has been cheating on you, with him, while you were away but now that you arrived he discarded the poor thing. I was only protecting kiki's kokoro.![]()

