Syx, Bran, why dont you just ask him to join youjuviii knows I am jealous? Superb
yeah I am jealous, indeed.......
dont leave him alone !
Syx, Bran, why dont you just ask him to join youjuviii knows I am jealous? Superb
yeah I am jealous, indeed.......
dont leave him alone !

For now, no.@Brandish, is Juviii's message satisfactory?![]()

I don’t see the dates, girl. When does it start?@Crescent Jinx just noticed I didn't tag you.
Can we move it to Saturday at least?Why does it matter? Not like you need to be present. You send questions, then answers.Ahhh! I see the date now. Too dark of font. April 9th. My first day of work.Can we move it to Saturday at least?
Yea but when I’m at work. Don’t monitor timeframe so Juviii normally has to tag me as one of the last senders then a person named GrySun ridicules me for being slow.Why does it matter? Not like you need to be present. You send questions, then answers.
You can even pre-write the questions.

Cres, don't have the Holy Friday off? It's the Easter week.Yea but when I’m at work. Don’t monitor timeframe so Juviii normally has to tag me as one of the last senders then a person named GrySun ridicules me for being slow.![]()
No. I work a week on and week off which has had me working Christmas, New Years, Mardi Gras and EasterCres, don't have the Holy Friday off? It's the Easter week.
Plus corona so no holidays anyway.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you offering your soul to the devil?Count me in.
As far as I know I haven't played this game.
Or have I? Where's the history of all the games? Is anyone keeping track?
Pretty sure I haven't been interviewed, not sure if I actually played before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My birthday's in 18 days.
Would be nice to have a Faust edition.![]()
Are you the devil?Are you offering your soul to the devil?
Yes, read Seraph's interview.Are you the devil?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---