Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ahhh! I see the date now. Too dark of font. April 9th. My first day of work. :gwah Can we move it to Saturday at least?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ahhh! I see the date now. Too dark of font. April 9th. My first day of work. :gwah Can we move it to Saturday at least?
Why does it matter? Not like you need to be present. You send questions, then answers.

You can even pre-write the questions.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why does it matter? Not like you need to be present. You send questions, then answers.

You can even pre-write the questions.
Yea but when I’m at work. Don’t monitor timeframe so Juviii normally has to tag me as one of the last senders then a person named GrySun ridicules me for being slow. :scry
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Yea but when I’m at work. Don’t monitor timeframe so Juviii normally has to tag me as one of the last senders then a person named GrySun ridicules me for being slow. :scry
Cres, don't have the Holy Friday off? It's the Easter week.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Count me in.

As far as I know I haven't played this game.
Or have I? Where's the history of all the games? Is anyone keeping track?

Pretty sure I haven't been interviewed, not sure if I actually played before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My birthday's in 18 days.

Would be nice to have a Faust edition. :xp
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Count me in.

As far as I know I haven't played this game.
Or have I? Where's the history of all the games? Is anyone keeping track?

Pretty sure I haven't been interviewed, not sure if I actually played before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My birthday's in 18 days.

Would be nice to have a Faust edition. :xp
Are you offering your soul to the devil?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Last edited:
Top