Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
So let's see, I got tagged last week. Afterwards, I got also tagged on Disco by Tunsian Loli and Glaring Portugal. Afterwards, I also got a 'secret' message from our kiyaaa romancuhhh Mod. Pretty much my week with Kiyaaah romancuhhh Mod, asking me a few times if I want to play, and I refused it kindly.

Basically the conversation afterwards from the 31th of March till 2th of April:

Revo answer to my refusal be like:



Revo afterwards be like:






...

The next day (3th of April) has come, Revo be like:




...

And of course the next day (4th of April), Revo be like:



...

Aaaaand...... of course the next day (5th of April), Revo be like:




However tho, after seeing this right now:

@Purity of Magi after all the sacrifices .... *the rest is irrelevant content*









HMMMMMM...
HMMMMMMMMMMMM...
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....


Alright. Alright.

So let's sum it up:

  • Begging? Check.
  • Wants me to play so badly? Check.
  • Set? Check.
  • Many other latina sacrifices? Check.
  • Front image? X

Hmmmm....
Hmmmmm....
Hmmmmmmm...

........at the other side tho...




Hmmm...
Hmmmmmm....
Hmmmmmmm......






..............
.........
......
....
..

























































PS:



Who do I pm questions



 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,122
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It's already April 9th in my timezone so I PMed my questions.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Can I join? And who is the celebrity?
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just send your yes and no question for round 1 to me and juviii in pm and you're in, the celebrity is revo
Sure. Thank you for the information.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Will spectate as usual, but thanks for the invitation :lambirb/
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Would you guys be interested in playing a new interview? If so, who would you like to see interviewed?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
in
 
Top