Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@syx now you can't say you weren't the first tag :smugbunny
@Gryffindor
@GrySun
@Brandish
@syx
@Brandish my love, please check if I was tagged first in the initial post. Maybe they changed it during the double post. I have trust issues. Thank you very much.
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
how to play this game. i'm way too lazy to read rules. :-_-
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
how to play this game. i'm way too lazy to read rules. :-_-
Everyone sends a question. Revo answers. We post the questions and then you guys have to guess the answers. First round is a yes or no question, second is a multiple choice and third is a free answer question.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish my love, please check if I was tagged first in the initial post. Maybe they changed it during the double post. I have trust issues. Thank you very much.
Hey honey they tagged you first. I'm just a little annoyed they didn't tag us on the same line with a 'x' between our names :nah
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hey honey they tagged you first. I'm just a little annoyed they didn't tag us on the same line with a 'x' between our names :nah
No worries, I personally see that Juviii pays for her fatal mistake.

Road to syx's participation
RequirementResponsibleDue dateStatus
Apology to Brandish for failing to ship him with syx in the first tag.
Virtual hug and/or kiss are appreciated.
@JuviiiApril 7th, 2020 EOBPending
revo's approval for syx's participation.@revoApril 8th, 2020 EOBPending
Acceptance of Juviii's apology.@BrandishApril 8th, 2020 EOBPending

Warning @revo: think twice and thrice about your approval, I ask questions no one dares to, but everyone wants to know.


@Hosts: When all Requirements are fulfilled...

 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Seems like many women signed up lol
If I play and win like last time..since it's been along time.
Hmmm...
Naw..
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
No worries, I personally see that Juviii pays for her fatal mistake.

Road to syx's participation
RequirementResponsibleDue dateStatus
Apology to Brandish for failing to ship him with syx in the first tag.
Virtual hug and/or kiss are appreciated.
@JuviiiApril 7th, 2020 EOBPending
revo's approval for syx's participation.@revoApril 8th, 2020 EOBPending
Acceptance of Juviii's apology.@BrandishApril 8th, 2020 EOBPending
Warning @revo: think twice and thrice about your approval, I ask questions no one dares to, but everyone wants to know.



@Hosts: When all Requirements are fulfilled...

FYI, Juviii, allow a minimum of 48 hours for apologies to be processed by our department. If your application is successful, a formal Letter of Acceptance shall be sent to the address of the Principal, syx. Our department accept no responsibility for syx not participating if the apology is inadmissible due to late submission.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
No worries, I personally see that Juviii pays for her fatal mistake.

Road to syx's participation
RequirementResponsibleDue dateStatus
Apology to Brandish for failing to ship him with syx in the first tag.
Virtual hug and/or kiss are appreciated.
@JuviiiApril 7th, 2020 EOBPending
revo's approval for syx's participation.@revoApril 8th, 2020 EOBPending
Acceptance of Juviii's apology.@BrandishApril 8th, 2020 EOBPending
Warning @revo: think twice and thrice about your approval, I ask questions no one dares to, but everyone wants to know.




@Hosts: When all Requirements are fulfilled...

My apologies to @Brandish for not shipping him with Syx while tagging. However, that was due to the fact that I didn't want to make Kiki jealous. Brandish has been cheating on you, with him, while you were away but now that you arrived he discarded the poor thing. I was only protecting kiki's kokoro. :pout
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
My apologies to @Brandish for not shipping him with Syx while tagging. However, that was due to the fact that I didn't want to make Kiki jealous. Brandish has been cheating on you, with him, while you were away but now that you arrived he discarded the poor thing. I was only protecting kiki's kokoro. :pout
Brandish is a special case. He gets a pass for things I would call others a slut, thot or bitch. :bobriki

@Brandish, is Juviii's message satisfactory? :?bunny
 
Top