Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
Chapter 201: Demon King (Muzan backstory time) Muzan: I was accompanied by death ever since I was in the womb. My heart stopped beating multiple times in the womb, and I was born a dead infant. I only made a sound when I was about to be cremated. Muzan: I have done everything to satisfy my desires, but my power is limited. Ubuyashiki, I must admit that you are right. All living things will die without exception, but thoughts are eternal. Muzan: I do not remember anyone that I have killed. Physical death is the end. But so what? Thoughts are ever-lasting and indestructible. I witnessed this whole process, which shocked and moved me. My body will be destroyed by sunlight soon. Muzan: However, my thoughts are indestructible. I will entrust everything to this child. Although he stopped breathing, his cells are not all dead. I still have time to inject my blood into his cells to save him. Kamado Tanjiro, you will conquer the sun and become the strongest demon. Muzan: since you are Nezuko’s brother and the only person who can use the same breath as that monster (Yorichi), I believe in you. You will not die. Muzan: Accomplish my dream, Tanjiro. Annihilate the Demon Slayers in my place
 

Lord Traffy Law

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
3,519
Age
31
Country
United Kingdom
inosuke and zenitsu marked body time ?
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
Tanjiro revives, which shocks Giyuu. Giyuu: Tanjiro turned into a demon! Restrain him under the Sun, kill him before he kills another person! (Please, die as a human) Zenitsu: What a cruel turn of events! (Inosuke rememberer a conversation between the three of them) “We are brothers-in-arms. If someone goes down the wrong path we must stop them, no matter how unbearable. We must walk the right path.” Inosuke: I will stop him. I will kill him. But when his blade reached Tanjiro’s neck, Inosuke could not bring himself to decapitate him. Inosuke (crying): I cannot do it. End. Fake demon king: Muzan Real demon king: Tanjiro
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
My memories/feelings are eternal. They have yet to be destroyed. I will place/entrust these feelings upon this child. His heart and breathing have stopped but his cells are still alive. I still have time. (Rest is cut off)






--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I CALLED IT HA
Zenitsu: No one can fight anymore --we're all exhausted. This is all too much.....what'll happen to Nezuko-chan, Tanjiro?
Inousuke: I can't cut him. I can't do it Tanjiro....I just can't.

Giyu(?): Tanjiro has become a demon! Hold him down so that the sun can fry him to death!! We have to kill him before he kills anyone!!

Tanzan: Why?
 

KingEvil264

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
12
Age
31
Country
Uchiha Clan
Muzan called the fake demon king and tanjiro the real one.. And people think this is final arc.. Lol
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Muzan is probably very weakened in tanjiro body he will kill 1 person and run away litterly no one was able to move or stop him from getting up then charging boar guy
He isn t weaken in Tanjiro body even Tanjiro left arm regenerate so he still have Muzan healing powers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Muzan called the fake demon king and tanjiro the real one.. And people think this is final arc.. Lol
Exactly I know lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Let Kanao get some Screentime Please.
Agree
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
 

animeangryfan4

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Messages
877
Reaction score
512
Age
37
Country
Sweden
what in the actual hell?????? for crying out hell. This is painful, I needed to die dammit. And now he is back, stronger and all else are dead.
so yeah, no hope left. Like I needed to see that in times like these
unless of course Nezuko can somehow destroy the Muzans cells within Tanjiro. Which I doubt will happen. Only cause despair is winning
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
>Stronger
:teehee
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Muzan showing level of respect and trust towards Tanjiro is shocking

Next arc will be fight Muzan possessing Tanjiro body vs Demon slayers.
 

Zerodx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2018
Messages
622
Reaction score
587
Age
29
Country
Indonesia
The author is just too cruel to make tanjiro into demon king
 

yadayada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
3,518
Age
35
Country
Fire Nation
Muzan showing level of respect and trust towards Tanjiro is shocking

Next arc will be fight Muzan possessing Tanjiro body vs Demon slayers.
I have no idea if you're even serious with the stuff you post sometimes or you just don't think them through at all. Possessed!Tanjiro has absolutely no reason whatsoever to run away now.

He is regenerated, everyone else is dead or dying, the sun can't even hurt him anymore. It's pretty obvious where this is going.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I have no idea if you're even serious with the stuff you post sometimes or you just don't think them through at all. Possessed!Tanjiro has absolutely no reason whatsoever to run away now.

He is regenerated, everyone else is dead or dying, the sun can't even hurt him anymore. It's pretty obvious where this is going.
I am serious but we all know Muzan possess Tanjiro isn t gonna win. Demon slayers need to retreat for now they can t win and zero chance of beating Muzan possess Tanjiro
 

yadayada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
3,518
Age
35
Country
Fire Nation
I am serious but we all know Muzan possess Tanjiro isn t gonna win. Demon slayers need to retreat for now they can t win and zero chance of beating Muzan possess Tanjiro
Ah yes, I'm sure Possessed!Tanjiro is just going to sit this one out and let them calmly retreat instead of chasing them and killing them all!

This scenario just isn't going to happen, it does not make sense. This scene is just setting up for Tanjiro inevitably fighting off Muzan's will and getting killed.
 

-Stray

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
340
Age
33
Country
Avatar
No no no no WTF WANI!?!?!? I was already dead inside when I thought Tanjirou's dead, just when I was still on recovery mode this shit happens!? I guess its trying to bounce back from the anti climactic battle they had wth Muzan, so will we have Muzan perform actual demon techs now!? But Jesus I wanna see Tanjirou vs Muzan not Muzanjirou vs Remaining demon slayers!
Ngl seriously seeing Zenitsu and Inosuke's reaction to him broke me. Bloody hell. Also can we stop with the nanatsu 2.0 thing? Nanatsu was literally overkill with the main antag looking like a joke getting bodied by everyone, its the exact opposite here where Muzan is a literal threat that killed dozens during this fight including main characters.
 

KingEvil264

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
12
Age
31
Country
Uchiha Clan
Ah yes, I'm sure Possessed!Tanjiro is just going to sit this one out and let them calmly retreat instead of chasing them and killing them all!

This scenario just isn't going to happen, it does not make sense. This scene is just setting up for Tanjiro inevitably fighting off Muzan's will and getting killed.
If tanjiro does fight off muzan will then this is nanatsu no taxis 2.0. But muzan said he was a fake and tanjiro was the real demon king. So I don't think that's happening otherwise no point in saying that.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Ah yes, I'm sure Possessed!Tanjiro is just going to sit this one out and let them calmly retreat instead of chasing them and killing them all!

This scenario just isn't going to happen, it does not make sense. This scene is just setting up for Tanjiro inevitably fighting off Muzan's will and getting killed.
Nope doubt it his immunity to sun and his regeneration make it impossible for him to be kill. So their aren t gonna beat him. Everyonelse have no chance. i pretty sure Muzan possess Tanjiro won t win but All good guys won t be kill either.

So this will extend to next arc In my opinion. I am not arguing if you disagree so be it Don t argue with me
 
Top