Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Serway

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
18
Age
35
Country
Greece
Well... Here's what I found:

 
Last edited:

Archaon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
493
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Just go to the demon slayer reddit like I said. They posted the weekly author comment from her like every week and she said more arcs.
It basically said that Muzan and Tanjirou will fight in the after life. Basically a battle in the mind style.
 

Aiga

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
105
Reaction score
267
Age
28
Country
Egypt
Just go to the demon slayer reddit like I said. They posted the weekly author comment from her like every week and she said more arcs.
It looks fake and Gotouge won't spoil the chapter in the comment since its the first page of the magazine.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Imagine a Yoriichi and Tanjiro vs Muzan battle in the afterlife. Muzan will have a real reason to cry then . I call it now , Giyu and Inosuke die , Tanjiro realizes what he has done and kills himself just like my man Akaza
 

haijihusbando

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
572
Country
South Korea
Yeah it fake. People on the subreddit already point out it fake.
It's really frustrating how many fake spoilers and leaks have been circulating today for Kimetsu, far more than usual (I know it was april fools but it's over now, cmon) - especially when they're blatantly fake or come from vague, unreliable sources. It only contributes to the mass panic and overreaction that happens with each new chapter spoiler anyways....
 

Piratehunter Zoro

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why expand it?! She can end within the next 4 more chapters taking into account the rumored "205 is the last". Fss, we don't need a demon king tanjiro arc, we already know Muzan 'backstory'.

Make Kanao jump in, thank Tanjiro to give her the 'capacity' to think by herself and help the lasting demon slayers finish the job. I don't care if the boy have to die, if they have to deplet all of Tanjiro's blood and transfuse Nezuko's because they're relative or whatever.
Kimetsu no Yaiba is very popular at the moment. The author makes a lot of money. So I can understand Gotouge to expand the series and release more chapters.

I don't like that Tanjiro was turned into a demon by Muzan. We kind of all saw that coming. That's what makes it a bit boring. This kind of move was used way too often in the past. I really hoped that Gotouge (brilliant story writer in my opinion) would find a new (better) way to extend the series in case she chose to prolong the series.
 

animeangryfan4

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Messages
877
Reaction score
512
Age
37
Country
Sweden
expand it? an annoying villain liek Muzan? hell no! the manga should finish while on top. Taht way people will at least feel its brings full circle.
if she would continue this, she need a new big bad. One that is less Hakumen No Mono, and more Zeref
 

oddmobout

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
24
Age
24
Country
Canada
I think it'll be very cute if kny ends the same way it started; a demon coming to their senses by the result of strong familial bonds. Except this time, hopefully it'll be nezuko AND all the slayer family tanjiro made along the way. Hoping out for a happy ending.
 

haijihusbando

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
572
Country
South Korea
I think it'll be very cute if kny ends the same way it started; a demon coming to their senses by the result of strong familial bonds. Except this time, hopefully it'll be nezuko AND all the slayer family tanjiro made along the way. Hoping out for a happy ending.
Would be nice but I'm personally hoping for Tanjiro to die/be killed because otherwise his demon transformation just seems like a 'cheap' way to revive Tanjiro. Call me a sadist, but the way this final arc has been going I think it would be fitting (albeit incredibly fking sad) that either he gets killed by the demon slayers or he kills himself.

He even says in a panel in the red light district arc that if he is ever turned into a demon, he hopes that the people around would make sure to end him - and in ch. 201 Inosuke flashbacks to the pillar training arc where the main trio all agreed that if one of them should go astray then the others basically shouldn't hesitate to kill them. There's a reason lots of people aren't surprised by these turn of events (especially the Japanese themselves who have been predicting this for a while) - it's been foreshadowed or teased quite a bit in the manga.

I wasn't really satisfied with Tanjiro's 'death' in ch. 200 as there was no closure between him and the other characters, so I'm personally fine with the way things are unfolding for now (as long as it doesn't outstay its welcome). This way I think we'll be seeing Kanao play some kind of role in subduing or destroying Demonjiro, and Nezuko too. I'm also really happy to see Muzan finally have some character development where he took Ubuyashiki's words to heart (though that backlashed on the Demon Slayers), in my eyes he's no longer such a static villain.
 
Last edited:

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
He could just get into a shade
Read last page or check dialogue Tanjiro has sun immunity
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whats up with the kamado being turn into a demon and become instant resistant to the sun? They both become demons and already become extremely strong.

I am pretty sure Tanjiro probably gonna be turn back to normal human and be save or at least regain control of himself. And anyway demon slayers have no way of killing him and he is at least upper moon level class If by Muzan intentions and resistant the sun.

The only option is by cutting his head off with nirchin blade. We don t know if that is gonna work either.

I question who will play vital role in stopping Tanjiro. I am pretty sure Nezuko and Kanao will as they were absent in final battle against Muzan.
 

yadayada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
3,518
Age
35
Country
Fire Nation
Well... Here's what I found:

The guy wrote "yikes" in it. It's such an obvious giveaway that I don't even need to ask myself it that's real or not, lol.

Why expand it?! She can end within the next 4 more chapters taking into account the rumored "205 is the last". Fss, we don't need a demon king tanjiro arc, we already know Muzan 'backstory'.

Make Kanao jump in, thank Tanjiro to give her the 'capacity' to think by herself and help the lasting demon slayers finish the job. I don't care if the boy have to die, if they have to deplet all of Tanjiro's blood and transfuse Nezuko's because they're relative or whatever.
There is no "chapter 205 is the last chapter" rumor. This is just something that was started on forums "to complete the volume", which is completely useless because final volumes do not have any obligation to actually fill the entire volume. Could even end on chapter 208 for all we know.
 

Jaiden11

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Age
25
Country
Canada
Read last page or check dialogue Tanjiro has sun immunity
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whats up with the kamado being turn into a demon and become instant resistant to the sun? They both become demons and already become extremely strong.

I am pretty sure Tanjiro probably gonna be turn back to normal human and be save or at least regain control of himself. And anyway demon slayers have no way of killing him and he is at least upper moon level class If by Muzan intentions and resistant the sun.

The only option is by cutting his head off with nirchin blade. We don t know if that is gonna work either.

I question who will play vital role in stopping Tanjiro. I am pretty sure Nezuko and Kanao will as they were absent in final battle against Muzan.
I think that Tanjirou got sun immunity so quickly was because he is so much stronger than Nezuko was when she originally became a demon. Also Tanjirou has been using the 2 main breath style that draw the most power from the sun (dance of the fire god which was basically the main derivative of breath of the sun). Right now I see Tanjirou either killing some main characters before running away after seeing Nezuko, running away once seeing nezuko without killing anyone, turning human after seeing nezuko or killing nezuko and leaving.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I think that Tanjirou got sun immunity so quickly was because he is so much stronger than Nezuko was when she originally became a demon. Also Tanjirou has been using the 2 main breath style that draw the most power from the sun (dance of the fire god which was basically the main derivative of breath of the sun). Right now I see Tanjirou either killing some main characters before running away after seeing Nezuko, running away once seeing nezuko without killing anyone, turning human after seeing nezuko or killing nezuko and leaving.
Yes I can see that happening possibility is high there. It be too unrealistic for Hashira too take him down now Gotouge introducing this would be waste of time and Muzan words of him becoming strongest demon and conqure the sun will be waste of time.

This series has long way to go If Demon Tanjiro become far more powerful than Muzan.

I am pretty sure Tanjiro will be safe in the end. Creator have gone so many roundabout ways putting Tanjiro in state of verge of death but never kill him. I don t see Gotouge killing Tanjiro anymore.
 
Last edited:

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I'm leaning more towards the theory that Tanjiro goes out Akaza-style as he regains some of his humanity. Honestly everything is so up in the air now that anything anyone says has a chance at becoming true... let's wait until next chapter(s) before making definitive predictions.
Nah well I disagree I think Nezuko and Kanao will snap him out of it. Yushiro play vital role in stopping Tanjiro as well he be in it too.

I am very sure Tanjiro won t die now. Creator has put him in deaths door far too much and has never went for killing blow. So I debunk all this theory of Tanjiro dying.

Nezuko and Kanao being absent might have plan to stop Demon Tanjiro explains why they didn t fight Muzan.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,295
Reaction score
24,928
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
It remains the case that all of tanjiro's wounds, which would have likely killed him, have been healed. If he can get a somewhat smooth transition from demon to human then he could potentially have all the damage which he has accumulated over the manga from getting injured so much and the mark itself removed... And live a normal life alongside nezuko. Unlike the other hashira who accumulated damage and will simply die soon.

Given tanjiro's ability to become a demon that can resist sunlight... is it possible muzan's actual destiny so to speak was simply to create tanjiro or nezuko? It just seems weird that both of them would be able to. Also, perhaps this is the significance of the black blade?
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Yes I can see that happening possibility is high there. It be too unrealistic for Hashira too take him down now Gotouge introducing this would be waste of time and Muzan words of him becoming strongest demon and conqure the sun will be waste of time.

This series has long way to go If Demon Tanjiro become far more powerful than Muzan.

I am pretty sure Tanjiro will be safe in the end. Creator have gone so many roundabout ways putting Tanjiro in state of verge of death but never kill him. I don t see Gotouge killing Tanjiro anymore.
you really want to destroy the work is not.
it is enough that Tanjiro has become a demon that was a bad idea, now he will kill characters to flee and have more chapters until it gets dull and the kimetsu work starts to drop in sales as it happens with many others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Read last page or check dialogue Tanjiro has sun immunity
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whats up with the kamado being turn into a demon and become instant resistant to the sun? They both become demons and already become extremely strong.

I am pretty sure Tanjiro probably gonna be turn back to normal human and be save or at least regain control of himself. And anyway demon slayers have no way of killing him and he is at least upper moon level class If by Muzan intentions and resistant the sun.

The only option is by cutting his head off with nirchin blade. We don t know if that is gonna work either.

I question who will play vital role in stopping Tanjiro. I am pretty sure Nezuko and Kanao will as they were absent in final battle against Muzan.
So it shows that the idea was bad, not to say terrible.
Since he is immune to the sun, and probably cannot be killed by a nirchin, how do you solve the problem?
Will Tanjiro run away and create a new cycle all over again?
don't you see that many companies do this and end up getting worse over time? Have there ever been people who didn't like Muzan's fight and to get around the situation will you prolong the story just to create a better fight?

Sorry I can not.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
you really want to destroy the work is not.
it is enough that Tanjiro has become a demon that was a bad idea, now he will kill characters to flee and have more chapters until it gets dull and the kimetsu work starts to drop in sales as it happens with many others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So it shows that the idea was bad, not to say terrible.
Since he is immune to the sun, and probably cannot be killed by a nirchin, how do you solve the problem?
Will Tanjiro run away and create a new cycle all over again?
don't you see that many companies do this and end up getting worse over time? Have there ever been people who didn't like Muzan's fight and to get around the situation will you prolong the story just to create a better fight?

Sorry I can not.
Nope this was not final arc you delude yourself thinking it is from what I am saying before this is logical route. Don t like my opinion then don t comment and don t force your opinion on me
--- Double Post Merged, ---

you really want to destroy the work is not.
it is enough that Tanjiro has become a demon that was a bad idea, now he will kill characters to flee and have more chapters until it gets dull and the kimetsu work starts to drop in sales as it happens with many others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So it shows that the idea was bad, not to say terrible.
Since he is immune to the sun, and probably cannot be killed by a nirchin, how do you solve the problem?
Will Tanjiro run away and create a new cycle all over again?
don't you see that many companies do this and end up getting worse over time? Have there ever been people who didn't like Muzan's fight and to get around the situation will you prolong the story just to create a better fight?

Sorry I can not.
Another route is for another arc or timeskip happen as no one can stop Demon Tanjiro anymore at this point. It be too unrealistic they could either make Tanjiro regain his sense or kill him(Unlikely too happen)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

you really want to destroy the work is not.
it is enough that Tanjiro has become a demon that was a bad idea, now he will kill characters to flee and have more chapters until it gets dull and the kimetsu work starts to drop in sales as it happens with many others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So it shows that the idea was bad, not to say terrible.
Since he is immune to the sun, and probably cannot be killed by a nirchin, how do you solve the problem?
Will Tanjiro run away and create a new cycle all over again?
don't you see that many companies do this and end up getting worse over time? Have there ever been people who didn't like Muzan's fight and to get around the situation will you prolong the story just to create a better fight?

Sorry I can not.
Its your opinion thinking works is gonna get worse. Your words are not fact stop thinking it is. Right now sales is getting better and Manga is still great.

This story doesn t revolve to your liking.

If you don t like my comment then don t comment me. Stop forcing your opinions on me.
 
Last edited:

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Nope this was not final arc you delude yourself thinking it is from what I am saying before this is logical route. Don t like my opinion then don t comment and don t force your opinion on me
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Another route is for another arc or timeskip happen as no one can stop Demon Tanjiro anymore at this point. It be too unrealistic they could either make Tanjiro regain his sense or kill him(Unlikely too happen)
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Its your opinion thinking works is gonna get worse. Your words are not fact stop thinking it is. Right now sales is getting better and Manga is still great.

This story doesn t revolve to your liking.

If you don t like my comment then don t comment me. Stop forcing your opinions on me.
It is not a matter of personal taste or anything but a matter of common sense. I have seen many manga that sold very well, as well as kimetsu are selling nowadays only to have a drop in quality and an increase in hate due to the fandom.
I am not to blame for considering this to be the final arc, after all all the mysteries of the work were solved I had nothing to do with this story and the protagonist's objective was complete.
I think that all your ideas of team skip and Tanjiro killing people and becoming a new villain are bad, it will remain bad after all it will be a repetitive cycle, it will even become boring and boring.
I do not offend anyone, I have every right to give my opinion and I will continue to say what I think.
 
Top