- Joined
- Apr 2, 2020
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 18
- Age
- 35
- Country
-
Well... Here's what I found:
Last edited:
It basically said that Muzan and Tanjirou will fight in the after life. Basically a battle in the mind style.Just go to the demon slayer reddit like I said. They posted the weekly author comment from her like every week and she said more arcs.
It looks fake and Gotouge won't spoil the chapter in the comment since its the first page of the magazine.Just go to the demon slayer reddit like I said. They posted the weekly author comment from her like every week and she said more arcs.
Yeah it fake. People on the subreddit already point out it fake.It looks fake and Gotouge won't spoil the chapter in the comment since its the first page of the magazine.
He could just get into a shadesun immunity whatelse
It's really frustrating how many fake spoilers and leaks have been circulating today for Kimetsu, far more than usual (I know it was april fools but it's over now, cmon) - especially when they're blatantly fake or come from vague, unreliable sources. It only contributes to the mass panic and overreaction that happens with each new chapter spoiler anyways....Yeah it fake. People on the subreddit already point out it fake.
Kimetsu no Yaiba is very popular at the moment. The author makes a lot of money. So I can understand Gotouge to expand the series and release more chapters.Why expand it?! She can end within the next 4 more chapters taking into account the rumored "205 is the last". Fss, we don't need a demon king tanjiro arc, we already know Muzan 'backstory'.
Make Kanao jump in, thank Tanjiro to give her the 'capacity' to think by herself and help the lasting demon slayers finish the job. I don't care if the boy have to die, if they have to deplet all of Tanjiro's blood and transfuse Nezuko's because they're relative or whatever.
Would be nice but I'm personally hoping for Tanjiro to die/be killed because otherwise his demon transformation just seems like a 'cheap' way to revive Tanjiro. Call me a sadist, but the way this final arc has been going I think it would be fitting (albeit incredibly fking sad) that either he gets killed by the demon slayers or he kills himself.I think it'll be very cute if kny ends the same way it started; a demon coming to their senses by the result of strong familial bonds. Except this time, hopefully it'll be nezuko AND all the slayer family tanjiro made along the way. Hoping out for a happy ending.
Read last page or check dialogue Tanjiro has sun immunityHe could just get into a shade
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The guy wrote "yikes" in it. It's such an obvious giveaway that I don't even need to ask myself it that's real or not, lol.Well... Here's what I found:
There is no "chapter 205 is the last chapter" rumor. This is just something that was started on forums "to complete the volume", which is completely useless because final volumes do not have any obligation to actually fill the entire volume. Could even end on chapter 208 for all we know.Why expand it?! She can end within the next 4 more chapters taking into account the rumored "205 is the last". Fss, we don't need a demon king tanjiro arc, we already know Muzan 'backstory'.
Make Kanao jump in, thank Tanjiro to give her the 'capacity' to think by herself and help the lasting demon slayers finish the job. I don't care if the boy have to die, if they have to deplet all of Tanjiro's blood and transfuse Nezuko's because they're relative or whatever.
I think that Tanjirou got sun immunity so quickly was because he is so much stronger than Nezuko was when she originally became a demon. Also Tanjirou has been using the 2 main breath style that draw the most power from the sun (dance of the fire god which was basically the main derivative of breath of the sun). Right now I see Tanjirou either killing some main characters before running away after seeing Nezuko, running away once seeing nezuko without killing anyone, turning human after seeing nezuko or killing nezuko and leaving.Read last page or check dialogue Tanjiro has sun immunity
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whats up with the kamado being turn into a demon and become instant resistant to the sun? They both become demons and already become extremely strong.
I am pretty sure Tanjiro probably gonna be turn back to normal human and be save or at least regain control of himself. And anyway demon slayers have no way of killing him and he is at least upper moon level class If by Muzan intentions and resistant the sun.
The only option is by cutting his head off with nirchin blade. We don t know if that is gonna work either.
I question who will play vital role in stopping Tanjiro. I am pretty sure Nezuko and Kanao will as they were absent in final battle against Muzan.
Yes I can see that happening possibility is high there. It be too unrealistic for Hashira too take him down now Gotouge introducing this would be waste of time and Muzan words of him becoming strongest demon and conqure the sun will be waste of time.I think that Tanjirou got sun immunity so quickly was because he is so much stronger than Nezuko was when she originally became a demon. Also Tanjirou has been using the 2 main breath style that draw the most power from the sun (dance of the fire god which was basically the main derivative of breath of the sun). Right now I see Tanjirou either killing some main characters before running away after seeing Nezuko, running away once seeing nezuko without killing anyone, turning human after seeing nezuko or killing nezuko and leaving.
Nah well I disagree I think Nezuko and Kanao will snap him out of it. Yushiro play vital role in stopping Tanjiro as well he be in it too.I'm leaning more towards the theory that Tanjiro goes out Akaza-style as he regains some of his humanity. Honestly everything is so up in the air now that anything anyone says has a chance at becoming true... let's wait until next chapter(s) before making definitive predictions.
you really want to destroy the work is not.Yes I can see that happening possibility is high there. It be too unrealistic for Hashira too take him down now Gotouge introducing this would be waste of time and Muzan words of him becoming strongest demon and conqure the sun will be waste of time.
This series has long way to go If Demon Tanjiro become far more powerful than Muzan.
I am pretty sure Tanjiro will be safe in the end. Creator have gone so many roundabout ways putting Tanjiro in state of verge of death but never kill him. I don t see Gotouge killing Tanjiro anymore.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So it shows that the idea was bad, not to say terrible.Read last page or check dialogue Tanjiro has sun immunity
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whats up with the kamado being turn into a demon and become instant resistant to the sun? They both become demons and already become extremely strong.
I am pretty sure Tanjiro probably gonna be turn back to normal human and be save or at least regain control of himself. And anyway demon slayers have no way of killing him and he is at least upper moon level class If by Muzan intentions and resistant the sun.
The only option is by cutting his head off with nirchin blade. We don t know if that is gonna work either.
I question who will play vital role in stopping Tanjiro. I am pretty sure Nezuko and Kanao will as they were absent in final battle against Muzan.
Nope this was not final arc you delude yourself thinking it is from what I am saying before this is logical route. Don t like my opinion then don t comment and don t force your opinion on meyou really want to destroy the work is not.
it is enough that Tanjiro has become a demon that was a bad idea, now he will kill characters to flee and have more chapters until it gets dull and the kimetsu work starts to drop in sales as it happens with many others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So it shows that the idea was bad, not to say terrible.
Since he is immune to the sun, and probably cannot be killed by a nirchin, how do you solve the problem?
Will Tanjiro run away and create a new cycle all over again?
don't you see that many companies do this and end up getting worse over time? Have there ever been people who didn't like Muzan's fight and to get around the situation will you prolong the story just to create a better fight?
Sorry I can not.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Another route is for another arc or timeskip happen as no one can stop Demon Tanjiro anymore at this point. It be too unrealistic they could either make Tanjiro regain his sense or kill him(Unlikely too happen)you really want to destroy the work is not.
it is enough that Tanjiro has become a demon that was a bad idea, now he will kill characters to flee and have more chapters until it gets dull and the kimetsu work starts to drop in sales as it happens with many others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So it shows that the idea was bad, not to say terrible.
Since he is immune to the sun, and probably cannot be killed by a nirchin, how do you solve the problem?
Will Tanjiro run away and create a new cycle all over again?
don't you see that many companies do this and end up getting worse over time? Have there ever been people who didn't like Muzan's fight and to get around the situation will you prolong the story just to create a better fight?
Sorry I can not.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Its your opinion thinking works is gonna get worse. Your words are not fact stop thinking it is. Right now sales is getting better and Manga is still great.you really want to destroy the work is not.
it is enough that Tanjiro has become a demon that was a bad idea, now he will kill characters to flee and have more chapters until it gets dull and the kimetsu work starts to drop in sales as it happens with many others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So it shows that the idea was bad, not to say terrible.
Since he is immune to the sun, and probably cannot be killed by a nirchin, how do you solve the problem?
Will Tanjiro run away and create a new cycle all over again?
don't you see that many companies do this and end up getting worse over time? Have there ever been people who didn't like Muzan's fight and to get around the situation will you prolong the story just to create a better fight?
Sorry I can not.
It is not a matter of personal taste or anything but a matter of common sense. I have seen many manga that sold very well, as well as kimetsu are selling nowadays only to have a drop in quality and an increase in hate due to the fandom.Nope this was not final arc you delude yourself thinking it is from what I am saying before this is logical route. Don t like my opinion then don t comment and don t force your opinion on me
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Another route is for another arc or timeskip happen as no one can stop Demon Tanjiro anymore at this point. It be too unrealistic they could either make Tanjiro regain his sense or kill him(Unlikely too happen)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Its your opinion thinking works is gonna get worse. Your words are not fact stop thinking it is. Right now sales is getting better and Manga is still great.
This story doesn t revolve to your liking.
If you don t like my comment then don t comment me. Stop forcing your opinions on me.