Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
But Muzan is completely dead, while Tanjiro is alive. How is that gonna work?
Good translations arent out yet. So full context and understanding at least for myself. I'm not to certain as of yet.

Idk if Tanjiro died..or if Muzan Died...
Was Tanjiro freshly dead & Muzan took over his body.

Or did Muzan just turn a almost dead Tanjiro into a demon before he died..

Either way I speculate the same. Nezuko helps tame Tanjiro & Tanjiro commits suicide to finish off Muzan.
 
Last edited:

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Tanjiro mark spread across his face the moment he turn into a demon. Whats is that suppose to mean. Is he gonna become similiar to kokushibo?
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Tanjiro mark spread across his face the moment he turn into a demon. Whats is that suppose to mean. Is he gonna become similiar to kokushibo?
Maybe if he regains consciousness
 

DreamcastDazia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
792
Reaction score
628
Gender
Male
Country
England
Didn't see this coming at all
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Giyuu is surprisingly... heartless...
No he isn't. He is selfless and thinking about what tanjirou would want and the safety of everyone else first before his own feelings. You can see him crying has he pins down tanjirou
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
No he isn't. He is selfless and thinking about what tanjirou would want and the safety of everyone else first before his own feelings. You can see him crying has he pins down tanjirou
I don't really agree. His lack of hesitation doesn't really match well with the development he's had, especially now that there's a treatment for turning demons back into humans.
Everyone's in a dire situation, yes, but still, to make up your mind to kill the person dearest to you in a second is just so unlike a person who was mourning until recently.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I don't really agree. His lack of hesitation doesn't really match well with the development he's had, especially now that there's a treatment for turning demons back into humans.
Everyone's in a dire situation, yes, but still, to make up your mind to kill the person dearest to you in a second is just so unlike a person who was mourning until recently.
Agree with you I wonder what cause change maybe it because everyone is so worn down and he fears Tanjiro kill everyone. Maybe he fear safety of everyone.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Agree with you I wonder what cause change maybe it because everyone is so worn down and he fears Tanjiro kill everyone. Maybe he fear safety of everyone.
Well, he is right, but he reacted way too quickly for a human. I'd expect it from a Giyuu from the beginning of the series, but not the current one.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Well, he is right, but he reacted way too quickly for a human. I'd expect it from a Giyuu from the beginning of the series, but not the current one.
Personally I think it because he fear safety of everyone and his condition is terrible. If just him there in perfect condition,he won t kill him he try to restrain him unless its impossible.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Personally I think it because he fear safety of everyone and his condition is terrible. If just him there in perfect condition,he won t kill him he try to restrain him unless its impossible.
Of course, but so is Inosuke's, and he held back. I'm not saying what Giyuu did was wrong, it was just more "robotic" than I expected, despite the tears.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Of course, but so is Inosuke's, and he held back. I'm not saying what Giyuu did was wrong, it was just more "robotic" than I expected, despite the tears.
well Inosuke is very emotional guy he doesn t think rational ever while Giyu is more rational don t forget he is stoic compare to demon slayers comrades.

No I am not disagreeing with you Giyu is right even though he angry me for trying to kill Tanjiro despite not even trying a different means to stop him considering possibility of demon turn human cure.
 

JohnyKnight

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
10
Age
34
Country
Russian Federation
well Inosuke is very emotional guy he doesn t think rational ever while Giyu is more rational don t forget he is stoic compare to demon slayers comrades.

No I am not disagreeing with you Giyu is right even though he angry me for trying to kill Tanjiro despite not even trying a different means to stop him considering possibility of demon turn human cure.
At first - you must stop Tanjirou from rampaging; second - how do you want to hold him if everyone is horribly injured; third - for giyuu this is "fate worse than death", so killing Tanjirou is a mercy rather than an emotionless move; forth - Giyuu "attacked"/pushed Tanjirou and asked everyone else to kill him only when Tanjirou nearly killed one of supporters; fifth - they are at time limit, demon-Tanjirou will more addaptible and stronger with time and I don't even mention if he gets more intelligent with time (remember - this is brainwashed Tanjirou with all his talents)
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
I agree on Giyu too . The emotions change is a bit too much for how we have seen Giyu changing . I mean if it was the Giyu at the start I would have been okay with him thinking so rationally but he has developed so much that it feels strange
 

Archaon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
493
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Yep I hope Now Tanjiro inherit Muzan memories. I can see Muzan backstory I am very interest. What turn him into such a psychopath and evil.
We don't really need more than what that have been given to us. Muzan is a Heian noble, he already have a very strong superior complex, combine with his fear for death and believed him to be the chosen one equal to gods because he was lucky to be turned into the first demon and escaped his death. He was born in an environment that encourage and allow his view and psychopath nature to run rampant and then given ultimate power. Essentially he a manchild that on a power-trip.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
But Muzan is completely dead, while Tanjiro is alive. How is that gonna work?
I
We don't really need more than what that have been given to us. Muzan is a Heian noble, he already have a very strong superior complex, combine with his fear for death and believed him to be the chosen one equal to gods because he was lucky to be turned into the first demon and escaped his death. He was born in an environment that encourage and allow his view and psychopath nature to run rampant and then given ultimate power. Essentially he a manchild that on a power-trip.
I still want to know who is his parents. His mother and father. What role has play that turn him into psychopath.

This hoping for more
 

GoatXr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
3
Age
27
Country
Uchiha Clan
I did say Giyu was right but since I like Tanjiro way too much I am happy he bitchslap Giyu for trying to kill him.
I like Tanjuro too, but I don’t want anyone else dying. If that evolves
Good translations arent out yet. So full context and understanding at least for myself. I'm not to certain as of yet.

Idk if Tanjiro died..or if Muzan Died...
Was Tanjiro freshly dead & Muzan took over his body.

Or did Muzan just turn a almost dead Tanjiro into a demon before he died..

Either way I speculate the same. Nezuko helps tame Tanjiro & Tanjiro commits suicide to finish off Muzan.
i doubt it, I see this problem won’t be solve in only a few chapters. I believe it’s gonna be more arcs with a time skip. Muzan turning Tanjiro into the new demonking before he died.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't really agree. His lack of hesitation doesn't really match well with the development he's had, especially now that there's a treatment for turning demons back into humans.
Everyone's in a dire situation, yes, but still, to make up your mind to kill the person dearest to you in a second is just so unlike a person who was mourning until recently.
Y’all is thinking so emotionally on this, Giyuu is 100% right, if he didn’t react Tanjiro would have killed someone. Giyuu don’t Tanjiro to do that and rather him now without harming anyone. Giyuu is doing what he have to do, which you don’t understand. If you was him you would have let Tanjiro kill someone. Because your thinking with your heat rather than your brain. We don’t know if it’s anymore treatment, and I doubt the treatment would work even if they did have some.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I like Tanjuro too, but I don’t want anyone else dying. If that evolves


i doubt it, I see this problem won’t be solve in only a few chapters. I believe it’s gonna be more arcs with a time skip. Muzan turning Tanjiro into the new demonking before he died.
I like Tanjuro too, but I don’t want anyone else dying. If that evolves


i doubt it, I see this problem won’t be solve in only a few chapters. I believe it’s gonna be more arcs with a time skip. Muzan turning Tanjiro into the new demonking before he died.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Y’all is thinking so emotionally on this, Giyuu is 100% right, if he didn’t react Tanjiro would have killed someone. Giyuu don’t Tanjiro to do that and rather him now without harming anyone. Giyuu is doing what he have to do, which you don’t understand. If you was him you would have let Tanjiro kill someone. Because your thinking with your heat rather than your brain. We don’t know if it’s anymore treatment, and I doubt the treatment would work even if they did have some.
I like Tanjuro too, but I don’t want anyone else dying. If that evolves


i doubt it, I see this problem won’t be solve in only a few chapters. I believe it’s gonna be more arcs with a time skip. Muzan turning Tanjiro into the new demonking before he died.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Y’all is thinking so emotionally on this, Giyuu is 100% right, if he didn’t react Tanjiro would have killed someone. Giyuu don’t Tanjiro to do that and rather him now without harming anyone. Giyuu is doing what he have to do, which you don’t understand. If you was him you would have let Tanjiro kill someone. Because your thinking with your heat rather than your brain. We don’t know if it’s anymore treatment, and I doubt the treatment would work even if they did have some.
i still don t think Tanjiro will die he will be save by Nezuko and Kanao explain why they are absent in final battle In my opinion

Giyu is right but doesn t mean I like it I still be against it personally. I am hoping for someone to subdue or save Tanjiro its still possible

Plus Killing him is near impossible with sun immunity who knows what more powerful abilities he possess.
 
Last edited:

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
i doubt it, I see this problem won’t be solve in only a few chapters. I believe it’s gonna be more arcs with a time skip. Muzan turning Tanjiro into the new demonking before he died.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is the main problem with this whole discussion.
The manga closed 90% of the loose ends, and 70% of the core of characters died, with only about 11 characters left.
Tanjiro is now the strongest creature in the manga, there is no one who can stand face to face with him.
Perhaps the red blade can kill you, but that is just an assumption.
Continuing will only make the story more dragged, even with the excellent sales.
I already see people complaining now, imagine it in the future.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
To continue the manga would drag it out. All of the major and minor characters have been developed and are on scene. With no passing of the torch established beforehand, as many characters have died. & there are no pre existing characters that have a connection to the story to build on.

So I appreciate this final twist, at the end. Which makes this last arc very enjoyable. I found it weird that Muzan started to be defeated by years of planning and the rooster basically coming home to hatch. For our MC not to have dealt the finishing blow himself our be the main cause and reason for the villains defeat, even after it was played out perfectly for him.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Now lets see All pillars are dead except Giyu,Sanemi and retired Tengen

Obanai and Mitsuri even If they survive won t participate in future events far too sever injuries and Mitsuri is armless. They don t look like they survive they might die. But who knows perhaps miracle

We have Tanjiro,Kanao,Nezuko,Zenitsu and Inosuke who are still alive.

Assuming Gotouge continue story online She/he can use all this remaining characters and add more new ones.

Next sequel or arc is Possible it really depends on creativity and ideas

Tanjiro as New demon king or somethingelse as villian.

I trust Gotouge so far for me His/her writing has been really good. Thumbs up for creator for making me enjoy this manga so much since Shigenki no kyojin.

I put my trust on Gotouge writing hasn t cause me major dissapointment yet except for Nakime treatment and some very few others.

A Sequel or ending soon fine by me.just Hope It good bittersweeting ending or happy one.

Hope Tanjiro and others get good ending.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I like Tanjuro too, but I don’t want anyone else dying. If that evolves


i doubt it, I see this problem won’t be solve in only a few chapters. I believe it’s gonna be more arcs with a time skip. Muzan turning Tanjiro into the new demonking before he died.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Y’all is thinking so emotionally on this, Giyuu is 100% right, if he didn’t react Tanjiro would have killed someone. Giyuu don’t Tanjiro to do that and rather him now without harming anyone. Giyuu is doing what he have to do, which you don’t understand. If you was him you would have let Tanjiro kill someone. Because your thinking with your heat rather than your brain. We don’t know if it’s anymore treatment, and I doubt the treatment would work even if they did have some.
Have you even been reading my posts? Not once did I say that Giyuu is doing the wrong thing, but his lack of hesitancy is very unexpected in this context.
 
Top