Ok, this will be my last reply to you. At no point I think I treated you arrogantly, but if I did and I didn't notice, then once again, I apologise. And no, obviously you didn't assault anybody, but it's the way you're saying things. I started with a comment saying that all of this was just a possibility that could or could not happen and that it would depend on what path Gotouge chose to do, as well as in the execution and how you perceived that execution, to which you quoted my post and basically said that this would be bad, that we people don't learn from the other mangas that have done this, and you also accused me of wanting this to turn into Nanatsu 2.0 and many more things. I found this reply quite aggressive, almost as if you were trying to put your opinion over mine, or you were trying to convince me to stop defending something when I wasn't even defending anything in the first place. Maybe it was just how I perceived it, but that's how I felt. Again, I apologise if I've said something I shouldn't have said.
Generally speaking, I think what you said is true. The new villain introduced out of nowhere tends to be worse than the one who got introduced later on, but what you're saying is just a pattern. A pattern that maybe can come true or maybe not. I think it all depends on the execution, and the authors you mentioned failed to execute this properly from my point of view. If there's some information that has been stated in the manga that can support something like this, and the villain is introduced and fleshed in a proper way, I don't think it's necessarily going to be bad, but like I said everyone has their own opinion and you're just as free as I am to express it.