I tried everything already, from trying to sound like a scary role/bomb, to kill-immune, to other bluffs... I'll just be honest, at least to whichever extent the mafias read into the hints.
I agree with Farf that I'd rather have let the newbies walk around "on their own" first, so not a big fan of what you did(although I understand your reasoning as to why, just not the way I'd approach this myself). I'd say, from a silly past-games view, that the odds at least one newbie is scum is very high.
I only recall DBZ and one other game being tied for most number of players, and iirc that was 28? You can check the History thread if you wish, it has many nice statistics which get updated semi-regularly... *looks at @Copy Panda
I'd love to see more games with big mafias, but even if it's 1 mafia there's bound to be at least 1, if not more, TP killers to speed up the game. Not that theorizing at this stage gets us much.
I tried everything already, from trying to sound like a scary role/bomb, to kill-immune, to other bluffs... I'll just be honest, at least to whichever extent the mafias read into the hints.
I agree with Farf that I'd rather have let the newbies walk around "on their own" first, so not a big fan of what you did(although I understand your reasoning as to why, just not the way I'd approach this myself). I'd say, from a silly past-games view, that the odds at least one newbie is scum is very high.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I only recall DBZ and one other game being tied for most number of players, and iirc that was 28? You can check the History thread if you wish, it has many nice statistics which get updated semi-regularly... *looks at @Copy Panda
Or multiple Serial Killers/Mentor(s) and one mafia team. This game has no mechanics no? I wouldn't be surprised at all if Jinx made this game special by not following the traditional method of putting two mafia parties and 1/2 TPs to compensate for the lack of mechanics. Just look at the Halloween game and how many TPs we had... I can already smell a mentor wandering around.
I doubt we have a Santa Claus though. It would definitely feel anti-climatic for a game of 29 people.
Shapeshifter maybe but it doesn't fit the context of the game so far.
Well this game already holds the record for number of players, the biggest game before this one was DBZ game with 28 players.
Then we had other huge ones like RWBY, LoTR or Umineko.
I agree with Farf that I'd rather have let the newbies walk around "on their own" first, so not a big fan of what you did(although I understand your reasoning as to why, just not the way I'd approach this myself). I'd say, from a silly past-games view, that the odds at least one newbie is scum is very high.
Yeah I agree, still would prefer to help the newbies join the discussion, the more people talk the more you can read them. Im just not a fan of freepasses in first days cause it instigates afk play, which usually leads to random lynches.
No special mechanics means nothing to talk about day 1, who among us can give a role hint? I got a role I had before(also I played 44games aaaaaaaahahaha)
Well this game already holds the record for number of players, the biggest game before this one was DBZ game with 28 players.
Then we had other huge ones like RWBY, LoTR or Umineko.
Why the facepalm?
Yeah I agree, still would prefer to help the newbies join the discussion, the more people talk the more you can read them. Im just not a fan of freepasses in first days cause it instigates afk play, which usually leads to random lynches.