@Lambu for now i haven't noticed anything noteworthy really. You seem to be asking a lot of questions, not that i find it suspicious per se, actually i was thinking that i might try to do the same for a change. I'm usually a follower when it comes to MG, i might want to be more active in the questionnings.
And i'll start with @Raven. Aside from facepalm emojis and a random vote, can you offer some input? Any reason for your vote, any suspects thus far ?
Well we've got to stir the waters a bit, if people dont talk, questions is the best way to make useful conversation. Just knowing who is suspicious of who makes up for dot connection.
If people wont talk then they have to at least speak about themselves, in a game this big afkers cannot get a freeway pass.
Why James and Farfalla tho? They are laid back but not more suspicious than others in my eyes. Holding judgement cannot lead to anything productive.
For my part I got my eye on Beno and Raven, the first for irrelevant conversations about James role to fill post quota and the second for purposeful inactivity, like she doesnt want to join the discussion.
You're right in that abstaining from voicing judgement can't lead to anything productive, however, speaking with complete disregard is destructive. Both of James and Farf seem a bit off, but there's not much to say beyond that.
As for the other two, they haven't really caught my eye, but Beno and Raven may be worth looking at. I'm generally indifferent right now.
I'm not laid back still don't wanna push you on D1. Don't like to push overall on D1 (as in trying to make solid cases), just think collecting info is important NOW before people orchastrate (? f spelling), always say this... no mechanic to screw up with info now as well, contrary of last game.
I believe the nonexistent mechanic is a good point, cause it makes it harder for scum to hide behind common talk, so pushing in D1 should show some cards. It doesnt have to be about roles.
That aside, I agree with Bel's insistance on the killer talk thing being something odd and to take into account, kind of ignored my call for discussion. Also DD's passive behaviour, weird to not see him all over the place.
You're right in that abstaining from voicing judgement can't lead to anything productive, however, speaking with complete disregard is destructive. Both of James and Farf seem a bit off, but there's not much to say beyond that.
As for the other two, they haven't really caught my eye, but Beno and Raven may be worth looking at. I'm generally indifferent right now.
Idk didn't like this first post and now this second one, 'cause I don't think the opening texts would directly reveal people's indentities in game (so game breaking) and Bel is clever and experienced and I didn't imagine her honestly wondering those? Felt like minor deviation for the sake of engagement, imo.
I thought figuring out who was doing the random killings would lead us to Mafia. And then there was the post where Jinxie quoted that the answer was right in front of us. My mistake. I must have misunderstood and it meant nothing. But what exactly am I deviating from?
I believe the nonexistent mechanic is a good point, cause it makes it harder for scum to hide behind common talk, so pushing in D1 should show some cards. It doesnt have to be about roles.
I disagree. You know what I think about last game's case 'cause we shared the same opinion, but in an old style game with no mechanics like this I think leaving bits about the role can be beneficial for us 'cause we force the scums to limit themselves now without a clue about the setup (aside of wtv their composition is). That way, later it might be much easier to spot odd ones. I also said it alrdy that I believe you can provide some check ups without exposing an important or trap role and not giving much intel for the mafia to operate - it's just a ref that later we can check as consistent or not.
I thought figuring out who was doing the random killings would lead us to Mafia. And then there was the post where Jinxie quoted that the answer was right in front of us. My mistake. I must have misunderstood and it meant nothing. But what exactly am I deviating from?
Maybe deviation wasn't the best word, but just felt like what I often feel like the ones I suspect are doing, as in looking like contributive and invested while putting the effort in something that have little or no relevance, so deviating focus.
To me its the other way around, in a game with so many players a SS would do far better than a Mentor or SK. Also Santa Claus could be a possibility depending on design and gifts.
Not like I don't enjoy a good old past meme throwback, but kind of an odd thing to mention. Supposing you weren't making a quite sophisticated joke, you wouldn't be signalling already, would you?
I thought figuring out who was doing the random killings would lead us to Mafia. And then there was the post where Jinxie quoted that the answer was right in front of us. My mistake. I must have misunderstood and it meant nothing. But what exactly am I deviating from?
That didnt lead to anything, having avatars lead to scum made no sense, but what was suspicious wasn't that you adressed it but that you didnt adress anything else.
I disagree. You know what I think about last game's case 'cause we shared the same opinion, but in an old style game with no mechanics like this I think leaving bits about the role can be beneficial for us 'cause we force the scums to limit themselves now without a clue about the setup (aside of wtv their composition is). That way, later it might be much easier to spot odd ones. I also said it alrdy that I believe you can provide some check ups without exposing an important or trap role and not giving much intel for the mafia to operate - it's just a ref that later we can check as consistent or not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe deviation wasn't the best word, but just felt like what I often feel like the ones I suspect are doing, as in looking like contributive and invested while putting the effort in something that have little or no relevance, so deviating focus.
Ended up forgetting to say that I also thought the story bit was very well made earlier. Was it Elu who wrote it?
Unless there's a lot of killers around, Santa would have a pretty big advantage in this big a game. I'd sooner expect all the other TPs to be honest.
That birb though
And investigative roles. Makes my skin crawl.
Not like I don't enjoy a good old past meme throwback, but kind of an odd thing to mention. Supposing you weren't making a quite sophisticated joke, you wouldn't be signalling already, would you?
Ok @Juviii I went back many years and didn't find it so I guess I indeed never had it. Again, it's a fairly common one tho. Did you share something as well?
Ok @Juviii I went back many years and didn't find it so I guess I indeed never had it. Again, it's a fairly common one tho. Did you share something as well?
Well we've got to stir the waters a bit, if people dont talk, questions is the best way to make useful conversation. Just knowing who is suspicious of who makes up for dot connection.
If people wont talk then they have to at least speak about themselves, in a game this big afkers cannot get a freeway pass.
Depends on what kind of crossfire we're talking about. If the game isn't on the crazier side (let's say three/four killing parties?) Santa has it quite a bit better than any other TP, SS included.
came back late, but I will come tomorrow and check more properly hints.
As for my hint, I never had this role, but I had something similar.
I will leave the guess who is mafia for tomorrow when I read more posts, but so far I still think there are at least 2 mafias (given the size of the game) and having 2 third parties shouldn’t be impossible too, I feel that something like mentor or lovers in which you have “groups” are more likely, maybe because those can crumble two at once too if you get them. It could also be possible town has bombs or so too (or insane doc), to help balance. I hope we don’t have the 3 mafia setting at least. We will know if a sudden light red colored mafia drops dead I guess.
I fear mafia might have an assassin. (Ignore my sleepy ramblings). Just occurred to me assassin would do some townie damage if they exist in a big game like this.
Damn, RIP girl.
I think you are the only active claim so far. No idea who is in the Mafia but if they belong to the "active = death" faction and not the "veterans above all else" faction you're dead meat tonight depending which or how many of the X killing actions we got tonight targets you.
At least Docs and Bodyguards should have a clear marker who they might wanna pay attention to.
Ah, aren't traditions beautiful?^^
Well, Zasz belong to the quiet part of the game, maybe I'll vote for him if he doesn't come online and gives us some nice hints. I'd rather lynch inactive players than active ones. Mafia loves to post a couple posts of nothingness and then survive the first day undercover while the active ones tears each other apart.