Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Sorry for my tardiness guys.
Gotta read all of the pages, but I'm alive.
At least I've got best Waifu :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vote kill grysun <3
Was gonna vote him too...wasn't he rushing to have another game.
Now he doesn't want to talk...lame role...blah blah blah....

Wont be up by end of day...so

votekill Gry
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Either way, my role is lame and passive.
First time I got it, and last time I hope I get it
Guess I made myself pretty clear :kappa
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I don't know what seraph doing claiming vanilla day 1, even tho it could trigger paranoia of him being sleeper.
Is he baiting ??
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Casting my vote right now in case i cant do it later.
Recap in progress


Votekill James rye -> nothing particular, just that i promised i ll cast my 1st vote on him next game (payback from last game
no offense )
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
wow seems like doing mafia games so close to each other means that the rage still hasn't washed over. Getting vanilla townie in such a huge game is not improbable but it still sucks, RIP. Glad my role is active even if I'm not necessarily excited.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
wow seems like doing mafia games so close to each other means that the rage still hasn't washed over. Getting vanilla townie in such a huge game is not improbable but it still sucks, RIP. Glad my role is active even if I'm not necessarily excited.
no you got it wrong desin, im not holding any grudge its just a game, its just that i promised i will vote for him so just keeping my promise, thats my way of MG player :arf

But i promise theres no rage or no grudge, otherwise i would just have skipped the game.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hmm, I see that some people are quite talkative desapite being Day 1.
The ones who caught my eye are Lambu, Demon and Seraph.
But since I haven't got anything against them guess I'll just vote randomly for now.

Votekill law because traps are trash :kappa
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
no you got it wrong desin, im not holding any grudge its just a game, its just that i promised i will vote for him so just keeping my promise, thats my way of MG player :arf

But i promise theres no rage or no grudge, otherwise i would just have skipped the game.
I didn't mean you. You always seemd too kawaii to hold a grudge in these games. Either way it's still entertaining.

Promises should be kept XD

I feel something iffy about the Vanilla Townie, that was his first post too, right? won't vote him for now. Other than that nothing stood out so place holder

Votekill bel

YO!! :hi
As someone who had the vanilla townie once. vietnam flashback It sucks because if you do it step by step like usual you would claim passive and then when you reveal you get PAGES of discussions wether not having a role is passive or not. Coming out first post sure is bold and if I was a Det I might take a look at it. Especially since he might be a traitor not knowing it.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
While I was thinking on votekilling Seraph, I would rather avoid it for now. Don't really like trains on D1. While I don't like his behaviour, being vanilla is certainly not impossible. Can also be a sleeper or death miller or even traitor indeed but I would rather not dig into that problematic issue right now.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
I didn't mean you. You always seemd too kawaii to hold a grudge in these games. Either way it's still entertaining.



As someone who had the vanilla townie once. vietnam flashback It sucks because if you do it step by step like usual you would claim passive and then when you reveal you get PAGES of discussions wether not having a role is passive or not. Coming out first post sure is bold and if I was a Det I might take a look at it. Especially since he might be a traitor not knowing it.
Yea Vanilla sucks, you don't know what to do with it, and he could be many things you can't tell.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Has been like that for ages. :lmao
Seeing as it is abt time for the phase to end and me not having any concrete proofs , am gonna abstain from voting. It is allowed, right ?
No it's not, you will get penalties for doing so, you baka :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top