Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Here's the updated recap so far, please as usual, feel free to tell me if theres some missing hints or some mistakes !





NB :
Because our customers' confort matters and because we want them to enjoy their game at the fullest, Erin' company has decided to add the post number with each hint and to add the countdown at the end of this message ! We will add to some new ft, like votes patterns in our next update and maybe a couple of surprises, please enjoy our game !

Erin'co customer service
Contact us at [email protected]


- goodboy_lawlett
- Farfalla-> doesn't recall having this role but it's common to see it in games #65
- GrySun-> Said role is not that much of a loss for us if they kill him. #39
-Demonspeed - never had the role before #105
- Gajeel , Master of Ozymandis
- Takuan -> his role is passive #152
- BD_Beno
- Asako
- Raven
- Seraph -> Said hes vanilla townie #187
- Brandish
- SirSamuel016
- Kato756
- SonOfDaws -> said his role is trash , #63
- Erinyes -> almost certain she never had it before #143
- desin24
- MarmaladeSky ->her role is active #132
- Juviii
- James Rye -> said his role is a huge irony considering last game. #40c a role more like a confirmed Samurai. he said It's a cool protector one #93
- gnut -> he has an old role and had it many times before #195
- Vandred
- Lady pompom -> never had the role before, but had something similar #175
- Zasz -> said his role is lame and passive. First time Ihegot it, and last time he hope #204
- Belserion
- digitaldude -> got the role before #59/#98
- Gryffindor
- Lambu
- shinobi
- lakhan220




Votes patterns
Day 1


Day 2


Day 3



Nights Actions
N1

N2

N3



Countdown Day 1


Have fun !


Lambu hinted too, Erin.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well did you have anything to say on the others people commented on, Asako? There was a good bunch of names. Or do you disagree with them all/ don't feel strongly about any?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
For now I'm neutral for most, tho don't really trust beno, kinda trust gry and vand for now
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
For now I'm neutral for most, tho don't really trust beno, kinda trust gry and vand for now
Vandred haven't said much. Why do you trust him? Did I miss something from him?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Vandred haven't said much. Why do you trust him? Did I miss something from him?
Just a feeling....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My mind yesterday before I went to sleep said to trust him, don't question it much...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Catching up

Depends on what kind of crossfire we're talking about. If the game isn't on the crazier side (let's say three/four killing parties?) Santa has it quite a bit better than any other TP, SS included.
I think its quite clear we have at least 3 killing parties here Van.

Seraph, Asako, Juviii. Lambu, shinobi, lakhan220, BD_Beno, Gryffindor, Gajeel all have the privacy thingy enabled, FYI.
My name has always been shown down there, same with my online status, so nope.

Has been like that for ages. :lmao
Seeing as it is abt time for the phase to end and me not having any concrete proofs , am gonna abstain from voting. It is allowed, right ?
You have to vote at least once or you will get penalties.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My name has always been shown down there, same with my online status, so nope.
So did Brandish lie? I don‘t see how he could mistake whether your privacy is on or not.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
But also his claim make it so he gonna get lynched eventually, doubt scum will waste a kill on someone that have a high chance of being lynched
I rather get rid of him now then later when there the possible of other scum rising, but I also do think he townie for now...
If there no better lynch target, I'm going to vote for him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Doesn't jesus know he jesus ???
But he could be a Sleeper so it wouldn't really be a waste.

Yes, Jesus knows.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hello :lambirb/

You are really going to play the watcher again I see.

While I was thinking on votekilling Seraph, I would rather avoid it for now. Don't really like trains on D1. While I don't like his behaviour, being vanilla is certainly not impossible. Can also be a sleeper or death miller or even traitor indeed but I would rather not dig into that problematic issue right now.
With posts like this you make me distrust you Juvs, I can't help it :lmao

Seraph is either a Miller or a Sleeper if townie, both problematic in their own ways, or simply scum so I wont oppose to the lynch, but I would rather go for other shady people.

So did Brandish lie? I don‘t see how he could mistake whether your privacy is on or not.
Maybe he thought I was online when I logged out? I cannot imagine any other way he could mistake it.

How do you feel about going for Beno Gry?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
To you, yea. Idk about the other members. You coming across faded to me:
O.O Do I have my online status hidden right now?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ahhhh ok, Brandish is right, just checked my privacy settings and I indeed dont have that feature enabled
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I only claimed today because you guys said we should tell more about ourselves on D1, I hate hinting so I claimed and now you all complain that I might be shady while giving more and actually suspicious people a pass? That's a worse play than what you're accusing me of in all fairness.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How do you feel about going for Beno Gry?
One of my top 3. I don‘t want him to become spoiled, he afked through his first game as mafia, us letting him do the same again would just tell him to keep going.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I only claimed today because you guys said we should tell more about ourselves on D1, I hate hinting so I claimed and now you all complain that I might be shady while giving more and actually suspicious people a pass? That's a worse play than what you're accusing me of in all fairness.
Do you even consider the possibility of being sleeper in a 29 person game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And say seraph is sleeper...now mafia knows who to recruit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top