Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I agree with Far that lynching Seraph does not seem like the best way to proceed. At least for now we should get people talking so we can get hints from people. I know people disagree but I believe these early hints, especially day one are the best way to get leads since mafia has not yet had time to talk and therefore discuss their fake claims.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I only claimed today because you guys said we should tell more about ourselves on D1, I hate hinting so I claimed and now you all complain that I might be shady while giving more and actually suspicious people a pass? That's a worse play than what you're accusing me of in all fairness.
How do you hate hinting? It‘s your thing, ever since the hungry hint. They were clever and fun.
I dislike how you say we should go for „actually suspicious“ people yet you don‘t tell us examples/names. So you were just observing half the game, yet play very quiet and careful, while claiming vanilla.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Do you even consider the possibility of being sleeper in a 29 person game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And say seraph is sleeper...now mafia knows who to recruit.
Do you consider a plain Vanilla Townie I'm a game this big?

I'm most likely Death Miller if nothing else, I haven't seen a sleeper in ages.

The bandwagon on me should be stopped because there are more worthy people to get lynched around. If Town wants to win it better safe its Numbers.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Changed the settings, it should be visible now

I only claimed today because you guys said we should tell more about ourselves on D1, I hate hinting so I claimed and now you all complain that I might be shady while giving more and actually suspicious people a pass? That's a worse play than what you're accusing me of in all fairness.
How do you feel about possible Masons recruiting you? Letting you roam free with that claim is dangerous, we agree on that?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Come on @Seraph if you‘re really townie play like one. Don‘t just claim role and afk. Speak your mind. I certainly wouldn‘t mind lynching non contributive people.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I only claimed today because you guys said we should tell more about ourselves on D1, I hate hinting so I claimed and now you all complain that I might be shady while giving more and actually suspicious people a pass? That's a worse play than what you're accusing me of in all fairness.
I am not really supporting your lynch but think about it a little.

Even if you are Vanilla Town and you hate hints. Hinting would still be miles better here, especially D1 in such a big game. It could be seen as a way to invite Mafia to kill you. You can't tell me you didn't consider this, can you?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
With posts like this you make me distrust you Juvs, I can't help it :lmao
Can't say I'm surprised:catshrug

Guess our truce is over, huh? :hmph

Well, this time I can see why you distrust me though, even though I wasn't the only one with that kind of post. I don't really care about Seraph, like I said he can be sleeper or something not very good. I'm just having some compassion cause vanilla is a tough spot no matter how you look at it. It's always a complicated issue. I'm not defending him in any way. I would actually throw him to the wolves if he was my partner, considering he likes to fry his. :lmao
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Trying to keep up with everything, but if we're claiming some people are more suspicious than ourselves/others then shouldn't we give names and discuss further? Like I'm trying to grab a grasp of this still but like, idk dudes and dudettes. The more information we can get the better.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
How do you hate hinting? It‘s your thing, ever since the hungry hint. They were clever and fun.
I dislike how you say we should go for „actually suspicious“ people yet you don‘t tell us examples/names. So you were just observing half the game, yet play very quiet and careful, while claiming vanilla.
Because they led to nothing. I got bored of it.

Try checking the new Players, each of them stands out to me. Not a fan of this mercy on Newbies thing since I wasn't touched with gloves in my first game either, you learn best by throwing yourself straight into the fray. But none of them do that.

There's the votes on me, that conveniently establish a lynch train. All from Players who either did hardly anything or gave nothing substantial about themselves. Those are all valid picks. It's easy for Mafia to hide under a simple lynch on D1.we all know that much.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Trying to keep up with everything, but if we're claiming some people are more suspicious than ourselves/others then shouldn't we give names and discuss further? Like I'm trying to grab a grasp of this still but like, idk dudes and dudettes. The more information we can get the better.
Any suspicions you have yourself?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Changed the settings, it should be visible now



How do you feel about possible Masons recruiting you? Letting you roam free with that claim is dangerous, we agree on that?
I'd be fine with that. Better than being targeted by the Scumbags.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can't say I'm surprised:catshrug

Guess our truce is over, huh? :hmph

Well, this time I can see why you distrust me though, even though I wasn't the only one with that kind of post. I don't really care about Seraph, like I said he can be sleeper or something not very good. I'm just having some compassion cause vanilla is a tough spot no matter how you look at it. It's always a complicated issue. I'm not defending him in any way. I would actually throw him to the wolves if he was my partner, considering he likes to fry his. :lmao
Apart from it feeding into the agenda against me that has been going the last 4 games it is also a lie.

I do not like to abandon my partners, the times where I do "abandon" them is when they themselves told me to. I'm loyal even if my record says the opposite.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Because they led to nothing. I got bored of it.

Try checking the new Players, each of them stands out to me. Not a fan of this mercy on Newbies thing since I wasn't touched with gloves in my first game either, you learn best by throwing yourself straight into the fray. But none of them do that.

There's the votes on me, that conveniently establish a lynch train. All from Players who either did hardly anything or gave nothing substantial about themselves. Those are all valid picks. It's easy for Mafia to hide under a simple lynch on D1.we all know that much.
Gloves off though you did pop in from "observing" to defend Bel and say there were more suspicious people, yet you wouldn't provide any other names. Who is more suspicious and why? Without going the full distance it could be seen as you trying to throw people off the scent. Honestly I don't see the point in it too much.

Any suspicions you have yourself?
Seraph was pretty bold to claim Vanilla townie immediately. I'm not sold on lynching him yet, but suggesting some people are more suss but not naming them himself makes me wonder what is going on.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I am not really supporting your lynch but think about it a little.

Even if you are Vanilla Town and you hate hints. Hinting would still be miles better here, especially D1 in such a big game. It could be seen as a way to invite Mafia to kill you. You can't tell me you didn't consider this, can you?
I did consider this, problem is, last games my hints were either misinterpreted or being called shady. Can't have that, plus, I figured claiming right away is the most help one can give.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
How do you feel about possible Masons recruiting you? Letting you roam free with that claim is dangerous, we agree on that?
Heh... You would do that?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I did consider this, problem is, last games my hints were either misinterpreted or being called shady. Can't have that, plus, I figured claiming right away is the most help one can give.
Shady because Mafia
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Gloves off though you did pop in from "observing" to defend Bel and say there were more suspicious people, yet you wouldn't provide any other names. Who is more suspicious and why? Without going the full distance it could be seen as you trying to throw people off the scent. Honestly I don't see the point in it too much.
No. Nobody got defended,i said the accusation/suspicion felt forced. I said i don't trust her and neither the accusers at the time,the only thing in her favor i could've said was that i thought the story meant more as well.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votekill Beno

Can't say I'm surprised:catshrug

Guess our truce is over, huh? :hmph

Well, this time I can see why you distrust me though, even though I wasn't the only one with that kind of post. I don't really care about Seraph, like I said he can be sleeper or something not very good. I'm just having some compassion cause vanilla is a tough spot no matter how you look at it. It's always a complicated issue. I'm not defending him in any way. I would actually throw him to the wolves if he was my partner, considering he likes to fry his. :lmao
It was the way of speaking tho, the point on Seraph isn't wrong actually. The lynch train's foundation feels weird on itself, the real reasons were brought later.

Heh... You would do that?
In the case I was Mason Recruiter... yes I suppose
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top