Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
With how many townies died, Mortician and Smedium will have lots of work to do. Just hope we get some useful information with that, because the scum chance in this game is big, yet only townies died so far.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
1. @goodboy_lawlett, Master of Astolfo -> ?
2. @Farfalla, Master of Jeanne Alter ->
Hider
3. @GrySun , Master of Vlad III -> ?
4. @Demonspeed , Master of Gilgamesh ->
Apprentice
6. @Takuan , Master of Waver -> ?
7. @BD_Beno , Master of Mordred ->
Spirit Medium
8. @Asako , Master of BB -> ?
9. @Raven , Master of Mash -> ?
11. @Brandish , Master of Gorgon -> ?
12. @SirSamuel016 , Master of Musashi ->
Bulletproof Townie
13. @Kato756 , Master of King Hassan -> ?
14. @SonOfDaws , Master of Merlin -> ?
15. @Erinyes , Master of Scáthach -> ?
16. @desin24 , Master of Nobunaga -> ?
18. @Juviii , Master of Florence -> ?
19. @James Rye , Master of Karna -> ?
20. @gnut , Master of Arjuna Alter -> ?
21. @Vandred , Master of Kiara -> ?
22. @Lady pompom , Master of Ana ->
Vigilante
23. @Zasz , Master of Eresh -> ?
26. @Gryffindor , Master of Shiki -> ?
27. @Lambu , Master of Artoria Alter -> ?
28. @shinobi , Master of Elizabeth -> ?
29. @lakhan220 , Master of Jeanne
-> ?

We could/should open some of these ? marks.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Rules just state it picks a target but not at what phase.

And yes, I guess this means we let Beno live for today then to prove herself?
Who would you suggest we should lynch and/or Pom should shoot in Beno's place then?


Force Assassin to claim a role, kill him, then smooth sailing from there.
Are you implying everyone from this list should reveal today? :nerd


^For record, at around the time the assassin post was made.

Online within 2 hours of the assassin post:
Erinyes, SirSamuel, Zasz, Pompom, desin, Raven
Just 11 people left to reveal and the plan is good to go <_>
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Are you implying everyone from this list should reveal today? :nerd
You know me, I am always in favor of mass reveals. Or do you think shooting in the dark is better? If it was me I'd end up killing one of the unclaimed people.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
You misunderstand your role. Damn it, Demon.
Just to be sure.

N1: I learn from X.
N2: I learn from Y.
N3: I learn from X.

If I do that, I'd learn X's role N3?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Beno can't prove himself, nobody can attest to what dead people did. Maybe in combination with Mortician powers stuff could be done, but would require some phases.
That's why I asked Beno to target DD because there is a chance we might be able to attest to that. After all DD could have targeted only one person last night, depending on who it is, it could well prove Beno to really be a SM.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
You know me, I am always in favor of mass reveals. Or do you think shooting in the dark is better? If it was me I'd end up killing one of the unclaimed people.
What about you?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
That's why I asked Beno to target DD because there is a chance we might be able to attest to that. After all DD could have targeted only one person last night, depending on who it is, it could well prove Beno to really be a SM.
I don't get it. Unless you know for certain who DD targetted, how is that supposed to clear Beno?
Are you saying you know who DD targetted? How could you know that?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im here...15pgs to read...but im here
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I cant reveal mine but kill me if you must although that list is interesting
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Who would you suggest we should lynch and/or Pom should shoot in Beno's place then?
For me it would be gnut or shinobi. Gnut is just way too inactive and shinobi ain't exactly helpful either with 3 posts day 1 and then coming online today but not hinting much either.

Just to be sure.

N1: I learn from X.
N2: I learn from Y.
N3: I learn from X.

If I do that, I'd learn X's role N3?
No, you would have learned it after N2. Your role only needs to follow the same target twice. It doesn't even have to be "in a row" it just needs to happen twice. So you could spread out your learnings until you are sure who is town and got a useful role and then learn that with the 2nd apprentice action.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't get it. Unless you know for certain who DD targetted, how is that supposed to clear Beno?
Are you saying you know who DD targetted? How could you know that?
I am just saying I have an assumption who DD used his action on last night regarding DD's behavior yesterday and considering his role. I know I could be wrong but if I am right it could prove two townies, that is ofc if we believe Beno and whoever he said was targeted by DD Night 1.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For me it would be gnut or shinobi. Gnut is just way too inactive and shinobi ain't exactly helpful either with 3 posts day 1 and then coming online today but not hinting much either.



No, you would have learned it after N2. Your role only needs to follow the same target twice. It doesn't even have to be "in a row" it just needs to happen twice. So you could spread out your learnings until you are sure who is town and got a useful role and then learn that with the 2nd apprentice action.
Im way to inactive????

Bloody game started on Easter and didnt start again until late last night my time.

You suggesting who to shoot is rich lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So many good targets.
Sorry then. I thought it was all or nothing and that's why it had been buffed with one less day. Should be precised in the list IMO.
I really believe the description is hard to misunderstand... Well, gl learning something. Vigilante could be fun to learn from, but highly unlikely you or her will live that long for it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Off to work, write back later, once I am alone there.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You know me, I am always in favor of mass reveals. Or do you think shooting in the dark is better? If it was me I'd end up killing one of the unclaimed people.
Just wondering on what the result would be, considering a certain calculation you made earlier. But if I'm reading the strategy in itself correctly, it may just prove effective. With townies being townies though, you never know...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So many good targets.


I really believe the description is hard to misunderstand... Well, gl learning something. Vigilante could be fun to learn from, but highly unlikely you or her will live that long for it.
Give me a recap bub...by the time i read everything it will be an hour from now.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So many good targets.


I really believe the description is hard to misunderstand... Well, gl learning something. Vigilante could be fun to learn from, but highly unlikely you or her will live that long for it.
I will prolly die next, but maa ika. Demon can live and learn an interesting profession. (Hopefully he is not insane...)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just wondering on what the result would be, considering a certain calculation you made earlier. But if I'm reading the strategy in itself correctly, it may just prove effective. With townies being townies though, you never know...
Are you one of them townies?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top