Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I know, I I mentioned you and farf in addition to those who voted seraph. Of those I suspect now
Ah ok. Worth pointing altho you didn't vote for Sera immediatelly, even with his claim, you said you didn't buy his behaviour either and would keep an eye, so it's funny to see you suspect the ones that voted for him now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Regrettably so. This game looks like a good time to be a Red not only in soul. Could have been Assassin even :nomoar

While we're on the topic... Are you?
Of course. You‘d think I wouldn‘t be so hyped of a daykill if I had to fear for chibis getting shot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mostly trust Gry but I find it weird that he is not openly doubting my claim :notsure.
After the Noble screwup I‘d believe you messing up anything. That‘s not a compliment ..
--- Double Post Merged, ---

See Juviii agrees.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Damn u law, u made me check the pad of last game if SM was really mentioned, but it wasnt, couldn't find it when I made search for the word (plus don't remember if SM was even mentioned...)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The bullet is in convenient hands for you, tho, Gry XD Maybe you think your chibis are safe.

Idk so far the ones I suspect the most are Taku (for his unual early activity this day and cause I think some of the trash / passive claims are mafia trying to stay safe from the multiple killing) and Misho 'cause I'll insist his plays are weird, will likely vote like this later if nothing stands out.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
what yall think about James?
James is someone i have trouble with in every single game lol because i never know what to make of him. I just always distrust him, and it sometimes leads to me convincing myself that it's just a tunnel vision and that i should not focus on him that much, which leads me to believe him more, and that proves a mistake. Sometimes he feels 100% mafia to me and he turns town. On the contrary, sometimes i eventually think to myself "alright he might be legit this time" and he turns mafia. I might not be the best game reader or judge of character, but with James especially i never have any idea of what he is.
Sadly that doesn't really help, does it...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Idk so far the ones I suspect the most are Taku (for his unual early activity this day and cause I think some of the trash / passive claims are mafia trying to stay safe from the multiple killing)
I already explained the reason why i'm trying to be more active. I agree about the second part though.
For my defense, i could say that i claimed passive D1, before it was revealed that a spy died N1... I guess passive claims are way easier to claim now that the possibility of getting spied on is over, or at least severely reduced. In any case i truly have a passive role.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm not discounting them being on the same team, but I understand the reasons due to last game. They're behind those of the Seraph lynch, Farf, and gnut. Also, is it me or has Erinyes not been active as before. She was the town's shining light last game. Interesting
As I said I don't know much about last game, but I heard Erin was lively on hounding mafias, MVP material and the like. Doesn't sound like usual townie or mafia Erin behaviour though lol (no offense)

I already mentioned her among the iffy people by the way.


Of course. You‘d think I wouldn‘t be so hyped of a daykill if I had to fear for chibis getting shot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



After the Noble screwup I‘d believe you messing up anything. That‘s not a compliment ..
--- Double Post Merged, ---



See Juviii agrees.
Maybe you're confident on your ability to influence Pom to shoot the way you want <_>

Or a TP/lone Assassin who knows he's in no danger of getting shot :e3
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
btw why are you so upset with that? its just a prev game
Not upset, but you're still lying it was never one of the choices brought up by me. Also, you're the one who brought up previous games first with your post
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Not upset, but you're still lying it was never one of the choices brought up by me. Also, you're the one who brought up previous games first with your post
I think I rustled your jimmies by making connections lucky shot me
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farfalla is suspicious because I have yet to see screenshots and excel cells.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Im way to inactive????

Bloody game started on Easter and didnt start again until late last night my time.

You suggesting who to shoot is rich lmao
24 hours are way more than enough time to post more than 3 times. Plus you used those 3 times to hit our a random vote and then dive under avoiding a pen vote. One time where you did something similar was that game where we had that level up mechanic and I leveled from BG to Det and begged you to vote for the Newbie who clearly was Mafia and where I went crazy and then begged everyone to lynch me to prove me right. And back then you were Mafia and I didn't knew that when I was on my knees before you.
Was hilarious though.
Not as hilarious as that one game where I was sane Det and hit only towns the whole game through until only 4 people were left, remember that one? Lol.

And tbf I am just following the Deadpad Credo: KILL THE RICH! No, wait that was the communist pad, gimmeasecgottagetitrightthistime: KILL THE INACTIVES!

Kill gnut...ok im off to work:lmao
Ey, I said kill gnut AND shinobi. Plus I am back now AT work, now that I am finally left alone. Man, people love to talk during quarantine, I tell you...

James is someone i have trouble with in every single game lol because i never know what to make of him. I just always distrust him, and it sometimes leads to me convincing myself that it's just a tunnel vision and that i should not focus on him that much, which leads me to believe him more, and that proves a mistake. Sometimes he feels 100% mafia to me and he turns town. On the contrary, sometimes i eventually think to myself "alright he might be legit this time" and he turns mafia. I might not be the best game reader or judge of character, but with James especially i never have any idea of what he is.
Sadly that doesn't really help, does it...
Taku, bro, the only games where I had the trust of the people were my very first two Mafia games, in which both I was Janitor. Afterwards I never got full trust again from anybody. Makes me wish I'd get sickly townie someday so I could go haha, nobody can lynch me now, but with my luck it will be the game where sickly Mafia gets tested and I get burned on the stake Day 1. XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Wait, why the rush of revealing roles? XD
Well, I don't mind doing it, but first tell me why should I
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top