Meh, not necessarily. The first SM will say "here's my result on DD", the second one could be lying "yeah i got the same".
It would be a 50/50, depending on who reveals first.
If we continue to have 3 deaths each night then having two SM wouldn't be bad for town, so it could be that this is the case.
Also wouldn't this be more of a first one lying hoping there ain't any SM or more like he can say what he want because there is no Spy? Since Beno revealed first and kato second, Beno should also tell his findings first and katos second.
I see, but if the liar is the second one to appear (meaning he just have to show up late, which is a trend here) he'll just tag along. Imo covering more and later looking for inconsistencies is better.
Why would mafia pick 2nd SM as a possible way to hide? You can BS only so much about dead people's targets. At some point someone will say "hey, he got blocked that night because I am 2nd prostitue" or something like that. Sounds way to risky to do as mafia. First and only SM pick I could take as Mafia, with a spy and a prostitute out, but even then they can't be sure if there really is only one spy and one prostitute in a nearly 30 player game.
Which is why I would have liked both to do the same target to see if their result is the same or not. Sure we could spread it but then it would be hard to tell if they are lying or not and in night 1 there isn't that much the prostitute, spy and det could have done.
Though if you want to spread the findings which one would you Sm then? Marm perhaps?
Gry asked for mass reveals and you answered the call that you would, but haven't yet. Maybe after rereading the last couple pages you noticed that someone already claimed a role you wanted to claim but would look dubious if you'd claim it now?
You guys all acting like SM is worth having 2 of, remember SM only get who the dead targeted but not the result, it's not that useful of a role only with specific cases like apprentice day 2 death or sth like that.
It's not a role that is worth having 2 of in this big game, other investigation roles could be more important at leasts that's how I see it as a host...
Why would mafia pick 2nd SM as a possible way to hide? You can BS only so much about dead people's targets. At some point someone will say "hey, he got blocked that night because I am 2nd prostitue" or something like that. Sounds way to risky to do as mafia.
Then if you're agreeing they're likely townies, why won't you agree having different targets is better? o.O
And idk I don't even agree with the order you gave for the reveals, but opinions.
And no, I'd pick Gaj over Marm, for a different pattern from DD, but that's me.
You guys all acting like SM is worth having 2 of, remember SM only get who the dead targeted but not the result, it's not that useful of a role only with specific cases like apprentice day 2 death or sth like that.
It's not a role that is worth having 2 of in this big game, other investigation roles could be more important at leasts that's how I see it as a host...
It's a great role to use in ones like Prostitute, Doctor, BK, Hider and so on, and hey we have a dead Prost!
Not to mention great to use in non towns as well, like M. Det and Escort.
It's a great role to use in ones like Prostitute, Doctor, BK, Hider and so on, and hey we have a dead Prost!
Not to mention great to use in non towns as well, like M. Det and Escort.
It's good role but I don't see it one that is worth having 2 version of in a big game when host can give an other spy or det, even mortician could go well with SM, but not 2 SM
I'm pretty sure one of them is lying and if I had to go with one, it could be beno..
Eh, for me Beno did first because he clearly said Medium Spirit and Kato did not said it so clearly. Though if he hinted at it so obviously and then stick with it he probably really is SM.
Then if you're agreeing they're likely townies, why won't you agree having different targets is better? o.O
And idk I don't even agree with the order you gave for the reveals, but opinions.
And no, I'd pick Gaj over Marm, for a different pattern from DD, but that's me.
For the off-chance that one of them is lying.
Like Asako said we only get the target the dead picked that is something quite easy for mafia to fake even with wild guesses, now that a spy and a prostitute are gone.
Well, if @BD_Beno and @Kato756 want to do so they can write right here which targets they gonna call for a session tonight. Which ones do you guys wanna pick?
It's a great role to use in ones like Prostitute, Doctor, BK, Hider and so on, and hey we have a dead Prost!
Not to mention great to use in non towns as well, like M. Det and Escort.
If we continue to have 3 deaths each night then having two SM wouldn't be bad for town, so it could be that this is the case.
Also wouldn't this be more of a first one lying hoping there ain't any SM or more like he can say what he want because there is no Spy? Since Beno revealed first and kato second, Beno should also tell his findings first and katos second.
Why would mafia pick 2nd SM as a possible way to hide? You can BS only so much about dead people's targets. At some point someone will say "hey, he got blocked that night because I am 2nd prostitue" or something like that. Sounds way to risky to do as mafia. First and only SM pick I could take as Mafia, with a spy and a prostitute out, but even then they can't be sure if there really is only one spy and one prostitute in a nearly 30 player game.
Which is why I would have liked both to do the same target to see if their result is the same or not. Sure we could spread it but then it would be hard to tell if they are lying or not and in night 1 there isn't that much the prostitute, spy and det could have done.
Though if you want to spread the findings which one would you Sm then? Marm perhaps?
I mean it seems weird to me that we'd have 2 SMs in the game, but what do i know. I don't even know if i've ever had a Spirit Medium in a game i've played before, at least i don't remember it. It seems like a "rare" role to me, maybe why i'm surprised about that. If you guys think it's possible we have 2, alright then.
I still don't know about both of them targetting the same dead body. Still think it would be better to have them target different people. It might be a good idea to think about it more before taking a decision.
Anyway, i think the priority target for a SM investigation would be the Prostitute. We might be able to learn that someone was blocked. A det and a spy would not give us anything concrete.