Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
How was it awful? I also thought it was weird for James to connect his role to his previous one - which was Doctor - talking about protective, in the same day he said Marm was dead meat for her claim. Felt inconsistent... She said it looked misleading for him to claim a connection to that, seems like a good point to me.
To begin with, that wasn't what James said and this was Raven's reason post

Because i think he was misleading us about his role earlier, and people thought he is a doctor, He said my role is funny or something compared to the last game.
Hope you are happy with that reasoning :eyeroll
She only grabbed the first part and badly at that, it was an excuse not something with thought behind.
Not like I trust James btw, but I dislike freepasses and Raven is getting a vip ticket.


What exactly do u find fake if i may ask ? And for role related question, i already have answered it before.
Your way of speaking and writing, besides not enough info about you given your silence, still you seem to be talking a bit now.


The case on Beno is pretty convincing, even though he's basically a newcomer for me he does look like a safe choice.
Kato and desin are triggering my sensors, they're pretty good at blending it and I've trusted them in the same situation before.
Farfs seems just a little all over the place, plus very meme hint.
Don't know what to think about @Erinyes either, hearing more from these four would be nice.

As for a few others, James had a very meme hint, very reminiscent of his scum strats, but the business of him painting a target on Marm doesn't convince me much, though. That's usual James imo.

Lambu... I sense a disturbance in the pigeonness, like he's planning something '3'

People I'm more inclined to trust as townies at the moment would be you (obviously), Daws, lawl + Zasz, Raven and Sam - to a lesser degree, Demon and Juviii.
I already hinted yesterday, and might have said too much already :hmph But since you're asking so nicely :awe It's a role either Vandred or Vandred Alter would enjoy~
Gotta love this sneaky Van lmao

Also there's only one role that Van and Van Alter would enjoy and that is... Boss :lambirb

Among the active ones the one I distrust the most is Lambu. It's like he is barking but not biting. He said yesterday that Town had to be bold to stop Mafia's bold lies. And yet he changed his vote at the last moment to go for Bel when Beno said his role was good. Not only that, he was seeking validation from other players before doing that.

I was curious to know why a newcomer like Sam locked his vote on Seraph D1, like he wanted to make sure he'd die and had read the rules about vote locks being stronger but his explanation today makes sense.
Fishing now Demon? took you long enough.

Yeah I was encouraging for the Beno lynch over Seraph for hours, no one follows, then in the last moments Asako and lawl go for him right after he claims a good role. I wasn't sure so I changed to Bel cause I wasn't going to sentence Seraph either.

Its also amusing how you point at other people's decisions yesterday after sitting over the whole lynch with your vote on Juvii, very amusing.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Fate basically have everything gnut considering the servant are reference to mythology stories, plus there mages in it... It's also a battle royal
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*cracks knuckles*

There are mages but they are very limited, as far as I am aware, there is no direct mind reading.

THERE ARE some "Mystic Eyes" (which are literall) that can do something similar in theory but we have never seen then

-----------

On the Servant/Master topic, while not flat out Physics, they can share their life experiences during their dreams, and the better Masters do estabilish a mind-communication link.

------------------------

Onto servants Noble Phantasm, aka their special skills, there are some, but let me check the list of our servants please
Spirit mediums:gnut
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We do have a lot of Sanity related things, with anyone from the Berserker class suffering a loss in sanity, but there are some other examples:

-Astolfo @goodboy_lawlett is a little bit looney and has a "Regain Sanity and some powers when the moon is in full view"
-Vlad III @GrySun is the one of the most sane berserkers, as in Fateverse´s Vlad III was just a normal guy and hates the Dracula legend associated with him, and so he focus all his madness into this hate
-BB @Asako is a little bit more complicated...lets just say she is all the "deres" combined + powers of Chutullu mythos
-Nightgale @Juviii is a "Berserker of Medice", as in she WILL save you no matter what
-Arjuna Alter @gnut is a alteration of the Mahabharata hero, Arjuna, and contains a multitude of gods inside him
-Kiara @Vandred LITERALLY fucks the planet. Like, seriously, literally.
-Gorgon @Brandish and @Farfalla Jeanne´s Alter are both Avengers, as in they really want to get vengeance at the world has done to them, to the point of having some mind-related skills


Not that I buy into it, just wanted to flex my fate knowledge :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Not like I trust James btw, but I dislike freepasses and Raven is getting a vip ticket.
Heh, wtf? How is saying I like how she plays a "free pass" at all? It doesn't imply I trust her - nor Sam - or that I don't (altho I do trust Sam, since in the topic).
If you even followed my argument with James about his claim, btw, you'll see the train of thought that led me to understand her and why I said I thought something similar...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just in case you thought I was exagerating
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh yeah, and the thing I should´ve said first in hindsight is that Servants, the main atraction of Fate, are dead heroes and myths and famous historical figures brought to life as familars to mages.

So quite literally, all the Masters that summon servants are, indeed, Spirit Mediums
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I am Apprentice. Didn't use my role N1.


You misunderstand your role. Damn it, Demon.
You believe him? He's dealt with the Apprentice role many times till then, I dont think I can trust him anymore till a det proves him.

Oh and already mentioned that Lambu is being a disturbing bird at the moment. Looking forward to hearing what fits an evil Saber :fan

Forgot I had quoted Taku too lol, was addressing Pom. But aside from Taku's passive claim on D1, I like how he's been playing.
My knowledge of Fate comes to Zero, UBW and HF. Taking that into account it fits more to normal Saber, but it does to the Alter version aswell.

Also Brandish list of names for the people that were around when the kill happened could easily mean nothing, hosts dont outright make the death post when the assassin pms the move so the culprit could have left the thread for quite some time before the kill happened.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Just in case you thought I was exagerating
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh yeah, and the thing I should´ve said first in hindsight is that Servants, the main atraction of Fate, are dead heroes and myths and famous historical figures brought to life as familars to mages.

So quite literally, all the Masters that summon servants are, indeed, Spirit Mediums
Heavens hole :bishie
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We do have a lot of Sanity related things, with anyone from the Berserker class suffering a loss in sanity, but there are some other examples:

-Astolfo @goodboy_lawlett is a little bit looney and has a "Regain Sanity and some powers when the moon is in full view"
-Vlad III @GrySun is the one of the most sane berserkers, as in Fateverse´s Vlad III was just a normal guy and hates the Dracula legend associated with him, and so he focus all his madness into this hate
-BB @Asako is a little bit more complicated...lets just say she is all the "deres" combined + powers of Chutullu mythos
-Nightgale @Juviii is a "Berserker of Medice", as in she WILL save you no matter what
-Arjuna Alter @gnut is a alteration of the Mahabharata hero, Arjuna, and contains a multitude of gods inside him
-Kiara @Vandred LITERALLY fucks the planet. Like, seriously, literally.
-Gorgon @Brandish and @Farfalla Jeanne´s Alter are both Avengers, as in they really want to get vengeance at the world has done to them, to the point of having some mind-related skills


Not that I buy into it, just wanted to flex my fate knowledge :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And im not possessed xD

But do you think multiple SMs fit this theme...?

Just asking...cause lets say I hosted a Madoku game for ex...I would try implementing multiple witchs.
I believe most host think the same way....

Like me and Gry did that Phoenix Wright game and thought it would be cool to make it more mysterious by having 2 janitors(didn't work out like we planned) but you get my point.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Fishing now Demon? took you long enough.

Yeah I was encouraging for the Beno lynch over Seraph for hours, no one follows, then in the last moments Asako and lawl go for him right after he claims a good role. I wasn't sure so I changed to Bel cause I wasn't going to sentence Seraph either.

Its also amusing how you point at other people's decisions yesterday after sitting over the whole lynch with your vote on Juvii, very amusing.
No one follows? We all know all these DPs work especially D1. Lot of people wanted Beno dead they just hadn't voted. For someone who wanted bold play and to not trust Mafia's lies you were the first to hesitate and kept tagging people to know what would happen.

Yes I am fine with my vote on Juviii. Everyone can't be bold like you :catshrug.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
And im not possessed xD

But do you think multiple SMs fit this theme...?

Just asking...cause lets say I hosted a Madoku game for ex...I would try implementing multiple witchs.
I believe most host think the same way....

Like me and Gry did that Phoenix Wright game and thought it would be cool to make it more mysterious by having 2 janitors(didn't work out like we planned) but you get my point.
Well, I think a important disctinction the GMs have made is that we are playing as "Masters", not as servants.
So, in techinical terms, everyone here is a spirit medium

So short awser.

Yes
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, I think a important disctinction the GMs have made is that we are playing as "Masters", not as servants.
So, in techinical terms, everyone here is a spirit medium

So short awser.

Yes
Ok..so expect more SM claims:lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah I also learned my lesson not to look for Assassins among online people... tho I would so love it if we could find it...

Anyway, between Beno and Misho, I've decided to go with Misho. Aside from Beno taking 1h just following the game to then vote, I fail to see a big case on him (I don't like some of his decisions, but alas) plus his role, even if a dupe, makes sense to me in this game, dunno why help mafia removing him. If I'm making a mistake with what people will later call "something so obvious" I guess some lessons I might take longer to learn...
But yeah meanwhile Misho seems to be fabricating things to push directions his way and I rly have a different town Misho in my head from all the games we played, he just seems the scum one to me, including playing alike last game. Since I don't share his suspects and think it's weird for him to be so engaged now, for now I'll follow my unpopular opinion again: Votekill Lawl.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,098
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Just in case you thought I was exagerating
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh yeah, and the thing I should´ve said first in hindsight is that Servants, the main atraction of Fate, are dead heroes and myths and famous historical figures brought to life as familars to mages.

So quite literally, all the Masters that summon servants are, indeed, Spirit Mediums
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Farfalla your opinion isn't as unpopular as you think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top