Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Did Kato just claim mortician?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
No ?
I don't think anyone claimed yet beside sera
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well beside u too
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He hinted that at least.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Seems like he is hinting that yes.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I have a list of Bel, Holt, Lala and Taku's old roles on my PC. But I haven't updated it. The list is almost years old.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

almost two years old.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If we all claimed now it‘d be pretty cool. At least the biggest suspects, if you want to avoid town losing another townie(you) because of bs laying low strats.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think claims would be nice to make things more clear for town, as it would also not give too much time for mafia to fake claims.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think claims would be nice to make things more clear for town, as it would also not give too much time for mafia to fake claims.
Call out 5 or so people you distrust the most, ask for claims, compare and kill.

Beno is prolly best for a lynch unless he claims something he can prove.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Call out 5 or so people you distrust the most, ask for claims, compare and kill.

Beno is prolly best for a lynch unless he claims something he can prove.
Already called, just waiting for answers. But might as well call more.
@Raven @SirSamuel016 @Zasz @shinobi
Mind revealing?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am Apprentice. Didn't use my role N1.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry, you claimed a less important role, and survived last night. Why not reveal as well?
I could and wouldn't mind. I'm more curious about others first for now, and me claiming won't motivate them extra.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Meme hint? My role is the easiest one to guess, how many roles I didn't have and that are common?
If you wanna point hints, why not Lambu's? What fits Saber for someone that knows nothing about the series? (is that a Saber)
Not that I suspect Lambu (or that I don't), but questioning your standards here (why not surprised in this case).
How am I all over the place as well?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why is it obvious to trust Taku as town?
Oh and already mentioned that Lambu is being a disturbing bird at the moment. Looking forward to hearing what fits an evil Saber :fan

Forgot I had quoted Taku too lol, was addressing Pom. But aside from Taku's passive claim on D1, I like how he's been playing.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You go, eat some noodles with tuna and thread blows up.

Because there are so many non townie killing roles: mafia groups and tp probably and they even have an assassin apparently. Town has to have protecting roles ofc but some killing one's to counter them makes sense to me.
Yeah, but then active kills make more sense than accidental kills as accidental kills tend to kill townies by accident whereas with active kills we have a choice and only ourself to blame if we kill a townie or nor.

Some suspects so far:

James having the level of energy he did, being careless enough to preemptively call people "dead meat" on Day 1, and his generally lurky playstyle in spite of notable suspicion tell me there's a good chance he's mafia. I would have votekilled him on D1, but since I was a bit late to the party: votekill James
That being said, I don't like that vote Raven just made, but it seems they're fairly new so I'll give a bit of slack on that

Beno he's also a newer player, but he's still playing like a textbook mafia so I have no problem seeing him get a lynch.

Van seems to be exercising a Vand-Red level of activity and I haven't seen much of substance yet so he's someone to look at for.

Some of Shinobi, Asako, and a couple others' reaction posts seem just fake enough to be mafia.
Nothing careless about that. If anything I tried to throw attention to Marm so that Mafia thinks she will be protected anyway tonight so they wouldn't bother killing her. Usually it does work, I did that a couple times already and the actives then tended to stay alive next day. After all if it is an obvious target for Mafia then Mafia knows it is an obvious target to protect.
Which makes me wonder why we didn't had that happen.
Or why no doc came out yet as either naive or insane one. Did all 3 seriously died with zero protection on them? Who the heck did the docs protect then?

How can son get mafia 3 times in a row...
Son is the next Demonspeed. Watch him get lynched in a future day 1 because he is a "SonofaMafia". XD

But they should do their job, we're paying them lots of money after all.
Wait, hosts get money?! Nobody told me that! I thought it was a job to lose your soul and sanity not a cashcow game!

I will paypal you for a Vigilante shot.
I pay twenty bucks if I get dibs on SS next game!

Is vandred in this game
He's now. Still low on posts though. Or hints regarding his role.

Btw idk about others but I said weird picks about gajeel and bel not because they are bad but they were potential witch hunt kills for me you want to get rid off people who controls the herd like gry and farf /james and not afk to win guys
Try controling a herd of Mafia to vote for a Mafia, I dare you! XDDD

Have we heard anything from Kato yet by the way?
Or gnut for that matter.

Both tend to kill me asap, and nobody on their team would stop them. Other than that, lawl does seem like he's having fun imo, in a different way than he was last game. James I'd need to see more from, but generally not killing me is all I have to trust him unlike lawl who feels like town.
You tend to get a lot of attention night 1 anyway both from Town and Mafia. It's why I would have protected you last game if my group had started with the Powerstone. If I am sane, alright then. If I am insane, eh, I'd see the risk as a bonus. :P

How was it awful? I also thought it was weird for James to connect his role to his previous one - which was Doctor - talking about protective, in the same day he said Marm was dead meat for her claim. Felt inconsistent... She said it looked misleading for him to claim a connection to that, seems like a good point to me.
Read my hint. I said "ironic regarding last game", never said it is ironic regarding my last game's role.

We‘ve had 6 dead people at end of N1 on that DBZ game tho.




Yes one of the reasons he was suspicious was Marmalade death after he said that about actives dying first. Still not sure about him, but I have bigger suspects like Vand, Gryffin, Beno, shino, the whole silent troop
I remember that game, died as Santa in N1, bad times~

now that i think about are 3 mafia teams plausible
No.

@Vandred ( will the shot be for you after all? :pwnge), @Gryffindor, @James Rye @Asako @lakhan220


want to reveal more about your roles. @BD_Beno too
My role is pretty limited in what it can do. Using your shot on me would be a waste, just saying. Like for real. But then you would get what I meant with Ironic regarding the last game. XD

Another day I wake to a gathering mob, you're being too hasty.

Surprised about the Gajeel and Bel deaths, well looks like I was eight about Bel as town. They're setting me up, and with my death it'll be the same as them. Oh and Marma died after James painted an X on her back.

I agree with looking at those who voted Seraph. I only switched because my role would be more useful than a vanilla townie.
Then just reveal your role and watch the mob drop their pitchforks, easy. Don't and suffer the consequences. We still got some dets left who can investigate you and no doc/BG died so far so even if your role is "important" or not, being honest with us would be best. Plus a D2 reveal might help you survive so what do you got to lose?

I'm Hider, hid on Taku (poetry, he protected me the game before + decided a passive claim was a safer place to be + not a common target for N1)
Someone check on Taku tonight please just in case Farf got SS. Not sayng Farf is SS but in a game like this two hiders wouldn't be unusual plus hider is pretty much the safest claim a SS can make.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top