Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
if my discord comment kills me thats gotta be my top 3 plays right there
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That does sound a little bit like "hey lets banter but not serious so people will think we are suspicious of each other so if one of us dies and gets outed as mafia the other one is safe"

But maybe its a bit too early to tell
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Heh, wtf? How is saying I like how she plays a "free pass" at all? It doesn't imply I trust her - nor Sam - or that I don't (altho I do trust Sam, since in the topic).
If you even followed my argument with James about his claim, btw, you'll see the train of thought that led me to understand her and why I said I thought something similar...
Im telling you that because what you thought isn't what she thought, you are literally granting her credit over something she hasn't done

No one follows? We all know all these DPs work especially D1. Lot of people wanted Beno dead they just hadn't voted. For someone who wanted bold play and to not trust Mafia's lies you were the first to hesitate and kept tagging people to know what would happen.

Yes I am fine with my vote on Juviii. Everyone can't be bold like you :catshrug.
Are you implying I saved Beno? :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will follow any lynch that features Beno, Taku, Raven, Demon or other inactives.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:lmao
I find it odd that you don't trust Asako, she's been on my case for most of the game, but @gnut can confirm. If you want to tie your fate with lawl, that's your prerogative :thumbs.

I don't see why 2 SM isn't possible, there's 4 dead townies from last night and this phase.



I understand you're reasons for targeting DD, no issues there. I'm also interested to see if Belserion used her role last night phase. Don't know if I'll get the chance tho.
Not impossible but what‘s the point? SM is not a strong role(your hint), it is situationally useful but that‘s it‘s limit. It certainly doesn‘t win the game, I wouldn‘t even say it‘s in the top half of best roles.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Im telling you that because what you thought isn't what she thought, you are literally granting her credit over something she hasn't done
Jesus that's how I got her post, I have I different understanding, is that something to argue about or paint as "free pass"? How's giving credit on something you disagree about a free pass?? Such a silly argument...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I will follow any lynch that features Beno, Taku, Raven, Demon or other inactives.
How surprising of you. There's not a single game where you trust me anyway, for no specific reason other than me being Taku :true
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok i guess Pompom -chan will likely shot Beno.

in this case, will cast a vote now, in case i cant do it later, coz day will be ending in the middle of the night in my time zone :arf
Votekill Shino ofc, might change depending on new reveals
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok i guess Pompom -chan will likely shot Beno.

in this case, will cast a vote now, in case i cant do it later, coz day will be ending in the middle of the night in my time zone :arf
Votekill Shino ofc, might change depending on new reveals
Why should she shoot beno? Why not you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like I also don‘t see a single reason to let Erin live.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Jesus that's how I got her post, I have I different understanding, is that something to argue about or paint as "free pass"? How's giving credit on something you disagree about a free pass?? Such a silly argument...
I dont find it silly at all, how's saying you like the playstyle of someone that has said less than shinobi a silly note?

How surprising of you. There's not a single game where you trust me anyway, for no specific reason other than me being Taku :true
You are pretty engaged into this game, is your mafia team cool? :fan
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Not impossible but what‘s the point? SM is not a strong role(your hint), it is situationally useful but that‘s it‘s limit. It certainly doesn‘t win the game, I wouldn‘t even say it‘s in the top half of best roles.
Picture 2 scums instead of 2 of the 4 dead townies and you still think the role is weak here? It could help assembling non town comps for later.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Picture 2 scums instead of 2 of the 4 dead townies and you still think the role is weak here? It could help assembling non town comps for later.
But SM can‘t target scums. Farfy please.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why should she shoot beno? Why not you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like I also don‘t see a single reason to let Erin live.
She makes the recaps tho :lambirb
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
She makes the recaps tho :lambirb
Yes officer, this bird right here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like, SM situationally manages to clear up suspicions, like a dead apprentice/recruiter, prostitute that never revealed who she blocked etc. But that‘s about it. Town would be very weak with 2 of them and nothing else.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Then again is the game balanced..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I dont find it silly at all, how's saying you like the playstyle of someone that has said less than shinobi a silly note?
At that point, when she started to respond to Gry, I did, yeah. Shino's posts had no substance so far (or I overlooked it).
You're comparing a newbie to someone that repeatedly just plays little as well and is also not trusted.. I do appreciate that, knowing Rav's persona, she'd engage if asked instead of just being another random one in game. Can't say I'd sustain that after the display with Brandish...
If you wanna insist in this non silly convo then, will you stop dodging my question of why you wanna paint me liking a post Rav made as a free pass? Huh? Jesus...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But SM can‘t target scums. Farfy please.
Jesus Christ I just hate how highly detailed this game with roles and interactions became...
Nvm all my comments on the 2 SMs then. Don't expect me to be the single one in here to assume it could, tho.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Jesus Christ I just hate how highly detailed this game with roles and interactions became...
Nvm all my comments on the 2 SMs then. Don't expect me to be the single one in here to assume it could, tho.
I don‘t think it‘s that highly detailed. He can target dead townies. End.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top