Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I couldn't care less about his claim, it's the fact that you lied about it that interests me. More than that, it's how you tunnel visionned on him. Always repeating "kill Beno, kill Beno, shoot Beno". We got it, you thought he was suspicious, and you were right, but then you lied about something that people called you out on. If you think it's not a big deal, fine. I just found it worth noting, and i'm distrusting you now.
And you find interesting that i suspect you? Well, isn't that part of the game. I think my reasons for distrusting you are understandable, even if i end up being wrong about you. And we're only D2, i might change my mind about you, just convince me.
Is this the....
"Lulu just killed my boss meme!!!"
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
this is so bizzare to be suspected about what ur ex boss said in prev game in a pad. First times for everything
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, it is still true.
Also you gotta ask yourself, if I really were so invested in letting Beno survive why would I be the one to suggest both beno and kato checking the same target and wanting beno to go first? Farf was the one who said to spread out the two SM and when I argued we might find out that the first one was lying aka Beno she countered that but what if the second one aka kato was the lying one. kato was ready to do DD (ok, that sounds perverted and wrong considering DD's current life status), Beno ignored all my inquires and wanted to go after Bel.
Does that sound to you like someone who wanted Beno to live no matter what?



There, he does it again! Dodging the subject! And nobody but me cares! Why does gnut get every game a "gnut's cool, let him live till day 5" card but I get the "James wrote a comment that the weather is cloudy today, Mafiascum confirmed" card whenever I play a game?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Before kato came out that is. And afterwards I wanted to test both of them on the same target, forcing Beno to go first, kato second. Man, I am such an awesome orange Mafia buddy. I should totally get a medal for best co-worker ever! XD
Not even a legit SM knows where their results are supposed to be, so at the end of the day, it would just be one SM's word against another's. Well, if there's nobody from their team to vouch for them, anyhow.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farf was more averse to going for Beno than James was and claimed she didn't understand the suspicion a good chuck of the town was voicing. I find it hard to believe such an experienced and fairly keen player wouldn't find a typical and now confirmed scum playstyle
I find it hard to believe you'd make a case on a "keen experienced player" buying that but it's believable I'd risk going down with him with a DTV threatening to shoot him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Or that you ignored I mistook the scope of the SM. So consistent... What about James plan to let Kato reveal and then have Beno tag along, huh?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
That's starting to piss me off real bad.

@gnut
Is this the....
"Lulu just killed my boss meme!!!"
Nice taunt, now answer my question because frankly, i don't want to have to search the post myself. Did you, or did you not, say that asako was corect about what Lawl was saying about Beno's claim in a previous game's discord pad?
I'm pretty sure you confirmed what she was saying. If you didn't, then i'm making a mistake. Otherwise, say it, instead of baiting me with such bullshit.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
who are we actually killing? i guess i will leave it to you guys kinda need to sleep
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i think i need to give taku something else to get attached to this discord cow has been milked enough for today
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
not about the role as much as its use...theme/etc.

For my benefit I wanted to know...sorry x/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



WHY....????
CAUSE I DON'T TYPE ALL CAPS?????
Aw, now that's just sad, gnut. Big dick aura doesn't come from writing caps but from posting funny gifs to make fun of other player helplessness before the lynch 'cause everybody believes you and not the to be lynched.
Also you need a good reason to write all caps, you got none, you are safe af while hardly doing anything. Ain't big dick, but sure is convienient.

Not even a legit SM knows where their results are supposed to be, so at the end of the day, it would just be one SM's word against another's. Well, if there's nobody from their team to vouch for them, anyhow.
What are you talking about? If beno targeted DD and said DD target Juviii and then Kato is like my post said DD targeted Gry then we can be sure af that one of them is lying because the prostitue who is also to two-time two players at once has yet to be born. Or accepted by the hosts for that matter as I did try to get a massblock TP through the screening process once, but that wasn't very sucessful.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's starting to piss me off real bad.

@gnut

Nice taunt, now answer my question because frankly, i don't want to have to search the post myself. Did you, or did you not, say that asako was corect about what Lawl was saying about Beno's claim in a previous game's discord pad?
I'm pretty sure you confirmed what she was saying. If you didn't, then i'm making a mistake. Otherwise, say it, instead of baiting me with such bullshit.
It wasnt there correct...but im always game to see a gang vs gang fight.
Even if lulu is bad...he handed one of you up:catshrug
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I find it hard to believe you'd make a case on a "keen experienced player" buying that but it's believable I'd risk going down with him with a DTV threatening to shoot him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Or that you ignored I mistook the scope of the SM. So consistent... What about James plan to let Kato reveal and then have Beno tag along, huh?
What? No it was the other way around, I wanted Beno to come out first and Kato to come out second, I am sure I said that so.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Now James jumped my post where I said he built a plan to clear Beno '_' Sweet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, hasty me. Gonna get the quotes.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
If i was bad i would :
1) kill Gry
2) not put myself in spotlight just to kill someone on day2

taku ur so bizzare
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
It wasnt there correct...but im always game to see a gang vs gang fight.
Even if lulu is bad...he handed one of you up:catshrug
One of you? Yeah, nice one. Well good luck proving that lol if you're just throwing shade randomly, you're not really being helpful.
But thanks anyway, confirming Lawl indeed lied earlier. Now hopefully that bullshit you both are trying to put against me will cease. I pointed out that people pointed out that Lawl lied, which is perfectly correct. My point is made.
So yeah Lawl, i distrust you. I'm dropping the matter, because frankly i've had enough.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Since Beno revealed first and kato second, Beno should also tell his findings first and katos second.
Eh, for me Beno did first because he clearly said Medium Spirit and Kato did not said it so clearly.
Here, you're right. I'm tired and making too many mistakes, with the role and big posts/logic, I'll drop those arguments and let you guys pursue wtv...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
One of you? Yeah, nice one. Well good luck proving that lol if you're just throwing shade randomly, you're not really being helpful.
But thanks anyway, confirming Lawl indeed lied earlier. Now hopefully that bullshit you both are trying to put against me will cease. I pointed out that people pointed out that Lawl lied, which is perfectly correct. My point is made.
So yeah Lawl, i distrust you. I'm dropping the matter, because frankly i've had enough.
and yet i was right and yet you distrust me
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Bullshit. They voted to keep him safe, and believed his claim. Lol „nobody“.
Believed it with little doubt actually. This vigilante kill came at a very welcome time to help us get a second mafia this phase.

Since I see the train on James getting started. The thing with James is that he is a bit too experienced to help a mafia boss so blatantly. I might also be too naive when it comes to that since he basically wrote out a way for Beno to prove himself "townie".

Vandred, Raven basically all silent ones are suspicious since such a high activity usually means that mafia can go by silently while having one member that participates in the discussions while the rest go under the radar.

Lambu pressured Beno quite a lot. Might have been a ploy to hide ties. We would need to check how positions changed after we found out that a Vigilante is in town.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If we continue to have 3 deaths each night then having two SM wouldn't be bad for town, so it could be that this is the case.
Also wouldn't this be more of a first one lying hoping there ain't any SM or more like he can say what he want because there is no Spy? Since Beno revealed first and kato second, Beno should also tell his findings first and katos second.


Why would mafia pick 2nd SM as a possible way to hide? You can BS only so much about dead people's targets. At some point someone will say "hey, he got blocked that night because I am 2nd prostitue" or something like that. Sounds way to risky to do as mafia. First and only SM pick I could take as Mafia, with a spy and a prostitute out, but even then they can't be sure if there really is only one spy and one prostitute in a nearly 30 player game.
Which is why I would have liked both to do the same target to see if their result is the same or not. Sure we could spread it but then it would be hard to tell if they are lying or not and in night 1 there isn't that much the prostitute, spy and det could have done.
Though if you want to spread the findings which one would you Sm then? Marm perhaps?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Gry asked for mass reveals and you answered the call that you would, but haven't yet. Maybe after rereading the last couple pages you noticed that someone already claimed a role you wanted to claim but would look dubious if you'd claim it now?
Which is why I wanted both to look at the same guy but well, if the fake one answers after the real one then it is not worth trying it. Best bet is our dets looking at them and surviving long enough till we can lynch either a guilty or an innocent finding.
Yeah, seems more reasonable than my idea that Raven is the fruit of your 4 year long plan of creating a fake 2nd persona with a 2nd PC and a 2nd web mail account to be two players at once in a Mafia game.

If beno won't. I'd rather see Beno either doing the same or using it on Gaj or Marm because we all know how Bel died plus even if we knew who Bel tried to follow we couldn't learn anything from it really.
Honestly Beno wanting to go for Bel where he could say shit all whereas with the other three there is a potential of making a mistake ain't making Beno look all that hot to me.

@desin24 Well, even if one of them is full of shit, the likelyhood of both being SM is a bit higher than NONE of them being SM. But we can either go for broke and lynch Beno anyway or we leave that to the surviving Dets who hopefully had a successful night last night, unlike Gaj because he ded.
Okay, Farf, sorry, Seems it was Taku who made the whole 50/50 claim about whenever Beno or kato is faking SM not you.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Here, you're right. I'm tired and making too many mistakes, with the role and big posts/logic, I'll drop those arguments and let you guys pursue wtv...
Well, I was also wrong about you. For some reason I thought you were the one who said we wouldn't know whenever Beno was lying or Kato but that wasn't you. Sorry. :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top