Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
and yet i was right and yet you distrust me
You were right, indeed. Like a mafia lynching a mafia from another team has never been seen before. You can be red for all i know. Point is, even if you were right about Beno, you're currently the only remaining player who, we have the confirmation, has been dishonnest (for whatever reason).
At the end of the day, i only distrust you... Not a big deal really. There are very few people i currently trust.


Okay, Farf, sorry, Seems it was Taku who made the whole 50/50 claim about whenever Beno or kato is faking SM not you.
What?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
anyway good night you discord warriors hopefully we get a mafia again, i wonder if taku will keep me alive tonight tho
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Ok, it is late here, so abt time i go and won't be back until next day.

Before going , would like to add juvs to my suspicion list. Was going through old games and in last 2 games, she was aggressive and fiesty and she was townie. Have yet to see anything of tht sort here and active contribution. Reverse psychology ?
Still, this is not much to go by and I don't think we have still figured out another person for votekill with concrete backup like with beno.

So, Votekill Brandish. Already gave my reasoning before.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Okay, Farf, sorry, Seems it was Taku who made the whole 50/50 claim about whenever Beno or kato is faking SM not you.
No, I said it as well in a sense: "I see, but if the liar is the second one to appear (meaning he just have to show up late, which is a trend here) he'll just tag along.", dw.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I find it hard to believe you'd make a case on a "keen experienced player" buying that but it's believable I'd risk going down with him with a DTV threatening to shoot him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Or that you ignored I mistook the scope of the SM. So consistent... What about James plan to let Kato reveal and then have Beno tag along, huh?
Fine, I won't call you keen and experienced anymore. Better? :kappa

What? No it was the other way around, I wanted Beno to come out first and Kato to come out second, I am sure I said that so.
Now James jumped my post where I said he built a plan to clear Beno '_' Sweet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, hasty me. Gonna get the quotes.
If I had to pick one of the two of you to trust, I'd probably go with you, Farfalla, but there's also the possibility that you two are both townies while mafia members playing like Van are just kicking back and enjoying the show... Regardless, I have some respect for people actively participating, even if they're tired and making mistakes.

So, chances are, I'm going to change from you, James, and over to Van closer to the end of the day, but I want to hear more from him and Raven first.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Easy, Taku, easy. I am not saying you actively protected Beno or something like that the following posts of yours show you never really brought the 2 SM deal anyway:

2 SMs, really ?
You think they are both SM ?


Meh, not necessarily. The first SM will say "here's my result on DD", the second one could be lying "yeah i got the same".
It would be a 50/50, depending on who reveals first.
I just wanted to point out to Farf that I accidentally mistook your post for hers, so thinking Farf started by saying we never know which one would be saying the truth and then come up with the plan to spread the SM actions instead of my plan of focusing them on one target to see if we get lucky and find one of them lying or not.
That's all.
No accusation from me or anything.
Take a chill milkshake or something, bro.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You were right, indeed. Like a mafia lynching a mafia from another team has never been seen before. You can be red for all i know. Point is, even if you were right about Beno, you're currently the only remaining player who, we have the confirmation, has been dishonnest (for whatever reason).
At the end of the day, i only distrust you... Not a big deal really. There are very few people i currently trust.
Taku can you shift focus, for this one DP, to search connections to Beno instead of opening new ones. Who do you think tried to help him the most? Both counting Day 1 votes(not just Seraph voters but also Bel voters and everyone voting for someone else), and counting today after he claimed SM.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Easy, Taku, easy. I am not saying you actively protected Beno or something like that the following posts of yours show you never really brought the 2 SM deal anyway:





I just wanted to point out to Farf that I accidentally mistook your post for hers, so thinking Farf started by saying we never know which one would be saying the truth and then come up with the plan to spread the SM actions instead of my plan of focusing them on one target to see if we get lucky and find one of them lying or not.
That's all.
No accusation from me or anything.
Take a chill milkshake or something, bro.
Nah don't worry, i wasn't being aggressive. I just didn't follow anything about what you and Farf were saying lol thanks for the clarification
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Fine, I won't call you keen and experienced anymore. Better? :kappa
You can call me wtv you want, including cunt and the likes, but that argument of yours ('keen enough for this but not for that') was also faulty, yeah...
I feel suicidal arguing back after the rest of your post but LOL with 2+ killing parties I can't help to point those out just in case of other parties taking ride on the incident... Thx but I had to say it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok, it is late here, so abt time i go and won't be back until next day.

Before going , would like to add juvs to my suspicion list. Was going through old games and in last 2 games, she was aggressive and fiesty and she was townie. Have yet to see anything of tht sort here and active contribution. Reverse psychology ?
Still, this is not much to go by and I don't think we have still figured out another person for votekill with concrete backup like with beno.

So, Votekill Brandish. Already gave my reasoning before.
Lol, lakhan doing a shinobi here. Shows up, post a slight accusation, votes for somebody else and leaves. Another twin? XD

No, I said it as well in a sense: "I see, but if the liar is the second one to appear (meaning he just have to show up late, which is a trend here) he'll just tag along.", dw.
Eh, fair enough.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Taku can you shift focus, for this one DP, to search connections to Beno instead of opening new ones. Who do you think tried to help him the most? Both counting Day 1 votes(not just Seraph voters but also Bel voters and everyone voting for someone else), and counting today after he claimed SM.
I guess i'll try to xD
I have zero idea about Day 1 because the whole situation about Seraph's lynch and Beno's situation happened after i left, and i never bothered reading the 10 pages of conversation i had missed.

Today though, i paid attention. But i can find people distrusting him, way more than people trying to defend him. Some people straight up never bought his claim after Kato claimed the same thing. In terms of who tried to make his claim believable, i guess James and Farfalla come to mind, they seem to believe the double SMs claim. Though it feels wrong to throw shade at them now, because i
when both of them said it was possible, i didn't distrust them.
Now that i think about it, there was also that weird talk about the game's theme, how a game with several SMs could make sense. It seemed wrong to me, because if that had been true i'd have expected more SMs to come out or defend these claims, but there was no other. Thing is, the one who started that theory was Kato, the second claimed SM, and i kinda want to trust him now.
I guess if i had to say who would be more suspicious in my eyes about Beno's claim, i'd say the ones who tried to make Kato's thery believable.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@lakhan220 I was being pretty active earlier actually and plan to continue doing so.

@GrySun you talk big but I don't see your votekill in my kind self. Is your tsundere mode on today? :lambirb

I don't agree with most people here when it comes to suspects. Not liking how Erin is playing this time. It reminds me of old Erin from the games she was mafia.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@lakhan220 I was being pretty active earlier actually and plan to continue doing so.

@GrySun you talk big but I don't see your votekill in my kind self. Is your tsundere mode on today? :lambirb

I don't agree with most people here when it comes to suspects. Not liking how Erin is playing this time. It reminds me of old Erin from the games she was mafia.
Gry is always like that, asking for big mass reveals but doesn't even give a hint then.
And yeah, Erin is playing way too quiet, normally she would be asking more for hints or point out people who have yet to give a single hint after two days (I think we got a couple of them still) and ofc update her List more often. Feels quite different from last game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Time to backread some stuff.

Beno was the safe daykill, but also would've been a pretty safe lynch, without people scapegoating Seraph. Though I see some similar attempt with James. Still think it can't be him, why would he let me live.

That said I'm prolly dead tonight to "widen the number of possible suspects" xd But won't go down silently.

@lakhan220 I was being pretty active earlier actually and plan to continue doing so.

@GrySun you talk big but I don't see your votekill in my kind self. Is your tsundere mode on today? :lambirb

I don't agree with most people here when it comes to suspects. Not liking how Erin is playing this time. It reminds me of old Erin from the games she was mafia.
Thoughts on the Beno situation? What did you think of him before, what now, and what of people related to him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hosts the link for start of day 2 is broken.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@GrySun What are your thoughts, who do you think we should lynch?

I doubt i'll stay much longer, lack of sleep is kicking in. I can still change my vote. I doubt my vote on Raven will matter anyway, so i might as well cast a useful vote at least.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun What are your thoughts, who do you think we should lynch?

I doubt i'll stay much longer, lack of sleep is kicking in. I can still change my vote. I doubt my vote on Raven will matter anyway, so i might as well cast a useful vote at least.
I'm still backreading and checking stuff, may take an hour til I feel halfway confident in some lynch. If you can't stay awake do what your heart tells you?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
You can call me wtv you want, including cunt and the likes, but that argument of yours ('keen enough for this but not for that') was also faulty, yeah...
I feel suicidal arguing back after the rest of your post but LOL with 2+ killing parties I can't help to point those out just in case of other parties taking ride on the incident... Thx but I had to say it.
Lmao alright. "Cunt" isn't quite my style so I think I'll just stick with "Farf" for now.
@lakhan220 I was being pretty active earlier actually and plan to continue doing so.

@GrySun you talk big but I don't see your votekill in my kind self. Is your tsundere mode on today? :lambirb

I don't agree with most people here when it comes to suspects. Not liking how Erin is playing this time. It reminds me of old Erin from the games she was mafia.
It's sometimes a bit hard for me to tell with Erin this early on, but she does seem to be contributing a lot less this game than she usually does when she's town.

Who are some of your other suggestions for today's lynch?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Time to backread some stuff.

Beno was the safe daykill, but also would've been a pretty safe lynch, without people scapegoating Seraph. Though I see some similar attempt with James. Still think it can't be him, why would he let me live.

That said I'm prolly dead tonight to "widen the number of possible suspects" xd But won't go down silently.



Thoughts on the Beno situation? What did you think of him before, what now, and what of people related to him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hosts the link for start of day 2 is broken.
I thought he was guilty and he was gonna be my vote. My first post today (I think it was the first) talked about how his behaviour yesterday was suspicious and I liked the post Asako said she didn't believe in 2 SMs.

Though I have to say I wasn't expecting him to be boss again. First another double claim and even the same role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top