Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
As I said Erin is a perfect target after killing zasz that is if you still trust me ofcourse
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The lynch suddenly became Erinyes vs Vandred. Despite that Lakhan, Lambu, Brandish had multiple votes too. I had no preference for Erinyes or Vandred, I just questioned why it was narrowed down to those two specifically and had no intention of directing the fate of those two unless someone wanted to try a double, Brandish and Farfalla then voted on him, lots of people lurking so I also voted him up to see. Lakhan was just random choice, For someone who went back and read the phase apparently, you sure are missing stuff.
I reread after the daykill and before my final posts and votes. I read the rest when I woke up, but all this still feels odd. Do you assume his teammates didn‘t try to save him at all?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Vand‘s teammates would be confused as to why he‘s being lynched, but town? His connection to Beno was rather strong imo. If anyone would be unsure about Vand it‘d be his teammates.
When I made my recap, I mentioned Van made a case on Beno. Just showing even tho you're confident, there's lots of space for doubts, specially for the less confident ones like me lol. And, again, the connection was "strong" enough to be false...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Mafia Pirate cannot perform kills
Right, forgot about that because of the whole "can't kill" shows up way at the end of the role description.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I disagree he is the best option right now, we need to skip night phase man
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The lynch suddenly became Erinyes vs Vandred. Despite that Lakhan, Lambu, Brandish had multiple votes too. I had no preference for Erinyes or Vandred, I just questioned why it was narrowed down to those two specifically and had no intention of directing the fate of those two unless someone wanted to try a double, Brandish and Farfalla then voted on him, lots of people lurking so I also voted him up to see. Lakhan was just random choice, For someone who went back and read the phase apparently, you sure are missing stuff.
The initial tie idea came from Daws as well.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Because he claimed freeman with an assassin, but claimed it wrong , with the description of the mafia burden, besides he calls me mafia even though I was just confirmed yesterdayfter my shot, I am nit sure if he is joking or not paying attention to the game.

Votekill Zasz
Not everyone follow the game, Even yourself you didn't see my claim. He may lost his attention at some point and didn't keep a track on the game.
If by killing zasz i would have your ticket of combing our votes later, I will change my vote now and votekill him instead.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
How is Zasz NOT a good option for a lynch? Unless you can come up with an explanation as to why he gave us the Burden description when trying to justify his Freeman claim (which made no sense in the first place), that was just a massive slip.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He can, before stealing.

Also Zasz isn‘t a good lynch at all wtf.
According to the rules, he can't:

  • Mafia Pirate (Mafia) At a night of his choice the Mafia Pirate may choose a Townie he wants to steal the ability from. From that point in the game, the robbed Townie's role changes to 'Townie' without him knowing it and the Mafia Pirate is free to use it as his own. The Mafia Pirate knows the ability stolen and uses it at the proper Day or Night phase that the stolen role demands. All original clauses of the stolen ability apply. If the Mafia Pirate tries to steal the ability from a Mafia or a Third Party Member as primary role, the Mafia Pirate dies. The Mafia Pirate does not have the ability to kill at night like a normal Mafia member, only if the stolen ability allows that. (Game 41)

So if Van did target Gaj he should have stolen his role back then but we all know Van is way too careful to not waste MP on a random townie role.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Not everyone follow the game, Even yourself you didn't see my claim. He may lost his attention at some point and didn't keep a track on the game.
If by killing zasz i would have your ticket of combing our votes later, I will change my vote now and votekill him instead.
True that attention is not a big reason, but he still mistook his role claim, which sounds like a big slip.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Not everyone follow the game, Even yourself you didn't see my claim. He may lost his attention at some point and didn't keep a track on the game.
If by killing zasz i would have your ticket of combing our votes later, I will change my vote now and votekill him instead.
Zasz read Confused mafia burden description with a freeman means he most likely read a burden description this game for several times. Join me on zas and I’ll help you with your brandish problem along the line :D
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lawl you seemed quite focused on the existance of three mafias, same with Asako that I still have to read today.

My mind cant handle these twists.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Lawl you seemed quite focused on the existance of three mafias, same with Asako that I still have to read today.

My mind cant handle these twists.
Maybe there are three mafias after all, but that would be a lot, would be better having 1-2 thirdies instead of a whole new mafia team.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Lawl you seemed quite focused on the existance of three mafias, same with Asako that I still have to read today.

My mind cant handle these twists.
I can’t help it if this game screams umineko Mafia game plus panda made balance and I know panda
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Dejm, it's easier catching up on 30 pages

I reread after the daykill and before my final posts and votes. I read the rest when I woke up, but all this still feels odd. Do you assume his teammates didn‘t try to save him at all?
I would have assumed some would be on the Erin train. Obviously not Pom or Juviii. Or they felt the Pirate was not worth incriminating themselves. Plus Van can be a bit sacrificial sometimes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
According to the rules, he can't:

  • Mafia Pirate (Mafia) At a night of his choice the Mafia Pirate may choose a Townie he wants to steal the ability from. From that point in the game, the robbed Townie's role changes to 'Townie' without him knowing it and the Mafia Pirate is free to use it as his own. The Mafia Pirate knows the ability stolen and uses it at the proper Day or Night phase that the stolen role demands. All original clauses of the stolen ability apply. If the Mafia Pirate tries to steal the ability from a Mafia or a Third Party Member as primary role, the Mafia Pirate dies. The Mafia Pirate does not have the ability to kill at night like a normal Mafia member, only if the stolen ability allows that. (Game 41)

So if Van did target Gaj he should have stolen his role back then but we all know Van is way too careful to not waste MP on a random townie role.
That‘s strange, I always thought that only means post-stealing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top