Actually for a day 2 Mafia game this is pretty darn good so far in terms of organization. Like we don't have 5-6 targets just around 2 and not twenty-something different opinions but mostly formed around 2-3 groups here.^^
Why do you believe his call? First of all it's such a bad move to claim Freeman. Then how do you explain that he gave the textbook description of the Burden?
WHY do you believe him THAT EASILY, is my question.
How do you know mafia would kill him, if they believe he's Burden from the other team?
Again, what i'm proposing is to let dets spy on him, to get a clear answer on that.
This is so flawed, wtf... you can't expect all people to decide to abandon him as freeman when some here think he's townie, hiding his amazing bomb plan, and we don't even know who the doctor(s) are, he could still get protection and be burden... That's likely his actual initial plan imo, with doctors also likely still in game, or even a mafia doctor with him... Meanwhile a claim like Greg's could be left uncovered...
Again, I get the wait for an assassin to move, but I don't get letting him survive the day... The assassin could also be his teammate lol, we don't know the comps. And basically we have two people openly lying, Zasz and Misho, but since they're crazy it's fine to give them both a pass, ok...
Damn dude. I thought you believed his freeman claim, what are you playing at?
So you're saying you want 2 townies gone + a day skipped? Cause if you're believing him that's what you're saying...
But actually, with what Gryff said, i changed my mind. The assassin can still kill during the day, so skipping the night by killing Burden Zasz wouldn't even be that great for town, our active roles wouldn't be used and the assassin would still kill... I don't even know what to do about that situation anymore.
Damn dude. I thought you believed his freeman claim, what are you playing at?
So you're saying you want 2 townies gone + a day skipped? Cause if you're believing him that's what you're saying...
But actually, with what Gryff said, i changed my mind. The assassin can still kill during the day, so skipping the night by killing Burden Zasz wouldn't even be that great for town, our active roles wouldn't be used and the assassin would still kill... I don't even know what to do about that situation anymore.
Nah, Taku, math is simple. If you also think he's burden and not a bomb 'cause you're the bomb, will you place the last vote then? No extra deaths here, only his.
Ok so first of all Zasz. That's a major fuck up. Like. Damn. If it was just one the day /night thing it wouldn't be bad as doubling down on it. Plus now he said he is blue which means SK or Mentor or SS for all we know.
In regards to Lawl his instinct has been quite on point so far and given that there are 2 spies Lawl might as well be insane (in-game) which could explain the weird results.
If Zasz gets to the end of the phase I guess he is not freeman since the assassin would get right to it? With two mafia (I just can't imagine 3 mafia and them not hitting each other in two nights. Although docs and whores may have a word in that.
If we skip a night the Assassin can kill twice yes but the other killers will be stuck. If we skip a day, with 3 killing parties things could get much worse. The Assassin hasn't used his role yet.
Nah, Taku, math is simple. If you also think he's burden and not a bomb 'cause you're the bomb, will you place the last vote then? No extra deaths here, only his.
Ah, i see. I don't want to die though xD not for Zasz... And again, if he's indeed townie (freeman or otherwise), that'd be a huge loss regardless. That's why i proposed to get him checked by dets.
This is so flawed, wtf... you can't expect all people to decide to abandon him as freeman when some here think he's townie, hiding his amazing bomb plan, and we don't even know who the doctor(s) are, he could still get protection and be burden... That's likely his actual initial plan imo, with doctors also likely still in game, or even a mafia doctor with him... Meanwhile a claim like Greg's could be left uncovered...
Again, I get the wait for an assassin to move, but I don't get letting him survive the day... The assassin could also be his teammate lol, we don't know the comps. And basically we have two people openly lying, Zasz and Misho, but since they're crazy it's fine to give them both a pass, ok...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He didn't refuse, he said more than once he would if we wanted him to. He postponed it but accepted it.
I agree with you...
They keep saying zasz knows better...but he clearly post he's not afraid of revealing before.
Who in their right mind frame isn't afraid of being an exposed freeman?
After reading his posts...its like he was trying to hint heavy for someone else to say it.
In the same post he said hes not afraid he drops a hint about phases and his role possibly messing up some people's plans.
Why not just say it at that point....?
Then not once but twice he reiterated that his role skips nights...idk
Nah, Taku, math is simple. If you also think he's burden and not a bomb 'cause you're the bomb, will you place the last vote then? No extra deaths here, only his.
Thats why I said I believe Taku's a mafia bomb. He wont risk it, its like that time in which he wouldnt use his "martyr" powers even on a confirmed det lmao
Ah, i see. I don't want to die though xD not for Zasz... And again, if he's indeed townie (freeman or otherwise), that'd be a huge loss regardless. That's why i proposed to get him checked by dets.
Thats why I said I believe Taku's a mafia bomb. He wont risk it, its like that time in which he wouldnt use his "martyr" powers even on a confirmed det lmao
Ah, i see. I don't want to die though xD not for Zasz... And again, if he's indeed townie (freeman or otherwise), that'd be a huge loss regardless. That's why i proposed to get him checked by dets.
No, but if you believe he's a burden then you wont lose anything from voting him last, youI are scared of death despite being a bomb, its a joke on itself.
Damn dude. I thought you believed his freeman claim, what are you playing at?
So you're saying you want 2 townies gone + a day skipped? Cause if you're believing him that's what you're saying...
But actually, with what Gryff said, i changed my mind. The assassin can still kill during the day, so skipping the night by killing Burden Zasz wouldn't even be that great for town, our active roles wouldn't be used and the assassin would still kill... I don't even know what to do about that situation anymore.
I just got confused for a second and thought you wanted me to explode since i'm bomb... But you meant that he is a bomb. Sorry about that.
Anyway, i don't believe he's bomb so yeah, your plan could work.