Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Day ends immediately
I dont think its like that, the voting would proceed normally and after that two nights in a row.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Quite farfetched tho possible, @Kato756 did you target DD last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I think you dont understand the kappa
So hey guys as you know I am a teacher and here in brazil we live-video classing. I will be free in around 2 and half hours, and then I will catch up
Just dropped here to say

DD targeted Farf day 1

Also I will claim no glory for that Vandred kill, as I said it was mostly a gut feeling.
Funny that my avatar, King Hassan, has a skill that makes him able to know hwne someone is fated to diee or not

THE BELL HATH TOLLED
I HAVE YOUR HEAD @Vandred
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont think its like that, the voting would proceed normally and after that two nights in a row.
Not sure i thought it ended immediately...but i can only remember freeman dying during nights.
Cant remember a midday kill of one :catshrug
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Hey Lak, what is your claim? Your hints sounded similar to mine so Im curious.
Already said all i could, and with the possible threat of assassin still arnd, not comfortable revealing it this early. already gave the hints as much as i could.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Already said all i could, and with the possible threat of assassin still arnd, not comfortable revealing it this early. already gave the hints as much as i could.
Freeman and a bunch of important roles are out...what could you be thats more enticing?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The NEXT day phase gets skipped if freeman is killed, the same for burden (only that its the night phase being skipped)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I just got confused for a second and thought you wanted me to explode since i'm bomb... But you meant that he is a bomb. Sorry about that.
Anyway, i don't believe he's bomb so yeah, your plan could work.
Lol Taku what's happening with you? Are you Kamikaze now?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So hey guys as you know I am a teacher and here in brazil we live-video classing. I will be free in around 2 and half hours, and then I will catch up
Just dropped here to say

DD targeted Farf day 1

Also I will claim no glory for that Vandred kill, as I said it was mostly a gut feeling.
Funny that my avatar, King Hassan, has a skill that makes him able to know hwne someone is fated to diee or not

THE BELL HATH TOLLED
I HAVE YOUR HEAD @Vandred
Aw, I was wrong. I thought DD would have picked me because of his "is James SK?" comment and his Prostitute role. :c
Guess one of the other two must have targeted me besides gnut and gnut just got lucky he survived or he was the only one who targeted me but had protection from a doc thus not dying. Otherwise gnut should have died night 1. But in any case, looks like I shoot out my bullet night 1. And here I thought my hint was pretty damn good to tell anyone to not pick me night 1 while making Mafia worry if I am just bs to hide a good role.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So hey guys as you know I am a teacher and here in brazil we live-video classing. I will be free in around 2 and half hours, and then I will catch up
Just dropped here to say

DD targeted Farf day 1

Also I will claim no glory for that Vandred kill, as I said it was mostly a gut feeling.
Funny that my avatar, King Hassan, has a skill that makes him able to know hwne someone is fated to diee or not

THE BELL HATH TOLLED
I HAVE YOUR HEAD @Vandred
Interesting.

...? You're exactly saying that... What are you playing at xD
When Zasz gave a Burden description you were one of the first ones to try to defend him fron getting lynched.
You either think he's Burden (and tried to defend him so you're scum trying to prevent the day rom getting skipped).
Or you think he's Freeman (and you're trying to start a lynch on him right now).

Am i really the one playing dumb ?

Lynching you would be a good call.
Man focus on someone else, you are going nowhere. Ive wanted both orange and reds die so unless Im from the hypothetical third mafia that is practically confirmed that doesnt exist then its a dead end for you.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So hey guys as you know I am a teacher and here in brazil we live-video classing. I will be free in around 2 and half hours, and then I will catch up
Just dropped here to say

DD targeted Farf day 1

Also I will claim no glory for that Vandred kill, as I said it was mostly a gut feeling.
Funny that my avatar, King Hassan, has a skill that makes him able to know hwne someone is fated to diee or not

THE BELL HATH TOLLED
I HAVE YOUR HEAD @Vandred
Waitwaitwaitwait, day 1? Shouldn't that be night 1, Kato?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I totally see DD targeting Lala...what I dont see is who targets DD for a kill night 1?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im loving this game, plot twist one after another.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Imagine checking all the 3 dead N1 people and finding that nobody targeted James :fan But the other 2 are Priority 2 like gnut, so he just lucked out. I refuse to believe both Dets targeted James the same night, so Marmalade maybe? So ironic that James told her she'll die and she did, to him.

If it was Gajeel who died to James and Marm nightkilled the nightkills would make more sense though. May or may not be worth pursuing, there's also Juviii as another good next target for Kato.

I'm surprised they didn't block him, unless they planned to kill him but Juviii got inbetween.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top