Good afternoon to all of you, it's time for BB channel
You may wonder, what happening here, well pathetics masters
It's simple, BB chan here to enlighten you all
I was planning on coming here after assassin kun uses his role but to think he could beat my patience, I have to say good job, I almost want to torment that assassin for giving suuuchhhh a harddd timeeee, but BB chan is nice so she won't do that, hehe
Well let's get straight to the point lovely BB chan, found a scum piggy
It was really fun watching all the chaos form zasz reveal, but you're all now quiet, it rather unpleasant...
Let's say I, BB chan, got two different result in my investigation, what ? You want me to speed up my talk, well fine.
*Drum roll*
The mafia is probably grysun
My result were like this
N1 farfalla, got innocent
N2 grysun, got guilty
Well you're wondering why I think gry is the mafia not farfalla, simple we have on one hand farfalla who was one of the first to reveal, on the other hand we have gry who requested for the reveal yet never did, worst of all, in D2. It was almost like he was fishing for good roles. Secondly biggest reason I went with grysun, was erin lynch, it was too forced at the end of the day, he pushed it too hard when I see erin as her usual self. Third a wishful thinking yes but neverless a point... he was there when the assassin kill happen, he could be the assassin
You think I'm over, sadly nopeeee, I still have to comment about other people
I start with the fact there too much investigation roles in this game, I mean lol, look at how many there are, gajeel marma kato gnut law and now me
One of us is lying, for gnut if I'm really sane then he out, I could only suspect of law either a mafia or he bullshiting about erin
Secondly raven, if you're really vanilla townie why the heck didn't u do sth to save seraph when he needed it, if there were other vanilla we couldn't have lynched him but assumed hosts really put vanilla
Third don't let demon out of the sigh in the future, I can imagine host put insane apprentice in game, so he could join mafia
Fourth, zasz you're a mystery to me.... I dunno what I think about you, if you slipped up or you're baiting
Well that's all I want to say but I want to share my chaotic night as I did change my target 4 times xD, first investigating pompom to know sanity, then change it because I thought sanity will be proving anyways with time, gotta confirm or get mafia as soon as possible, a det night is costly, so went with erin... then I was like nah, her lynch was too weird, so went with james, went back to sleep, wake up again later change again because I thought he was baiting and was a PGO, started to think that it's best to find the assassin as soon as possible, so went to brandish list of the who were active, choice gry among them.