Games Mafia Game 81 - Puyo Puyo Tetris - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah bro, you experienced an amazing win on your 1st game, now you need to know the despair of being lynched on Day 1 and how cruel is this game with newbies :evil
:teehee
Oh yes, it's just targeting a new player and not just because I took every one of them out last game :kappa :pjsalt

It's a sign of respect, and I appreciate the salt :)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well you saw the eerily similar reasoning of my voters. I'm not cute enough to belong here. I'm evil and menacing. But I am townie. I can't help that I look this way :feelsbadman
:gwah




Thats not true, you re uber cool and adorable :wtf (want an ecolo plush ♥)

But agree with Farf chan it would suck if you were lynched like this, now, especially coz last game you ve been killed on day 1 too, :s and i need you to live longer so you could taste my revenge Doc-chan niiiark :evil
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yes, it's just targeting a new player and not just because I took every one of them out last game :kappa :pjsalt

It's a sign of respect, and I appreciate the salt :)
Rofl...look at this John Wick wannabe...lol

Shooting madafukas in the back....respect pfft:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well you saw the eerily similar reasoning of my voters. I'm not cute enough to belong here. I'm evil and menacing. But I am townie. I can't help that I look this way :feelsbadman
Yung gal....!!!
Me say....ya kno what dem say..."duppy"?
Maybe....I and I could be sum duppies:hmm
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Rofl...look at this John Wick wannabe...lol

Shooting madafukas in the back....respect pfft:lmao
Yo real talk thought I don't enjoy John Wick too much :lmao
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I also don’t get why 3 votes on Bel and 3 on Greg, why they as 1st possible lynch? There are other people that can hold the vote if they intend to change it anyways.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
3 hours now.
Something about Lambu irks me lol
Maybe Spirit too, looks a tad bit better than the rest.
Sam thinks it's an honor to be lynched d1 so maybe another option XD
Well you saw the eerily similar reasoning of my voters. I'm not cute enough to belong here. I'm evil and menacing. But I am townie. I can't help that I look this way :feelsbadman
They're just jealous ~~
I also don’t get why 3 votes on Bel and 3 on Greg, why they as 1st possible lynch? There are other people that can hold the vote if they intend to change it anyways.
Who do you think you'll vote?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
For those who are worried about Belserion, don't worry. My vote will change, i just don't know who to vote against yet.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
3 hours now.
Something about Lambu irks me lol
Maybe Spirit too, looks a tad bit better than the rest.
Sam thinks it's an honor to be lynched d1 so maybe another option XD

They're just jealous ~~

Who do you think you'll vote?
I am not sure. James or spirit, will re-read the pages and decide.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Spirit made 1 post after not playing for idk how long, we shouldn't kill him D1 lol
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Right now,who would you be leaning most towards when it comes to today's lynch?
To be honest it is pretty much a shot in the dark. I really don't like going by gut on day one when there is nothing yet to go by. As much as the salt is real Sam could be an asset as townie so I would not keep my vote on him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Spirit made 1 post after not playing for idk how long, we shouldn't kill him D1 lol
Exactly this is why we needed Zasz in this game. No one would have a second thought about that :kappa:kappa
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait 1 hour, I thought there more time before the day end
Don't like the fact everyone is really passive, nothing really coming up, if this keep up it be a shot in the dark (well all day 1 are but I feel in this game it's more than other as nothing happening)
I miss zasz where are you when we need you
For both the top lynch right now, I trust sam the most for now at least form how he post
Still who knows considering last game most trusted him day 1 and he ended up being mafia and won :XD
For bel and gnut I'm neutral about them but why are they top lynch in the first place right now
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The day has gone by faster than I thought.

Way of speech? not sure that is a strong way to argue for/against someone's lynch because it is rather soft evidence. Of course, talking > AFK so people should be talking. Also since you mentioned that it is a vanilla game almost all people who posted so far hinted at, at least having a role. Maybe I misunderstood but I think it's a MG with no crazy mechanic but still plenty of roles.
Is there something better to go by tho? Its obvious theres going to be roles in a game this size but we cannot depend on role hinting and stuff for the rest that arent.

3 hours now.
Something about Lambu irks me lol
Maybe Spirit too, looks a tad bit better than the rest.
Sam thinks it's an honor to be lynched d1 so maybe another option XD
What irks you about me? Would like to hear your reasoning.
Sam lynch reasoning is garbage btw, why not lynch you instead? :lambirb
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This is more playfully sinister than evil. My way of showing the Mafia we don't fear them :nod

:gwah




Thats not true, you re uber cool and adorable :wtf (want an ecolo plush ♥)

But agree with Farf chan it would suck if you were lynched like this, now, especially coz last game you ve been killed on day 1 too, :s and i need you to live longer so you could taste my revenge Doc-chan niiiark :evil
Aww Erin. A compliment and a threat in one post :hug How're you going to get your revenge though? Plan on gunning me down in the street at night? Just curious.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
I considered changing my vote but then I saw Belse tan didn't vote Rin so it shall remain where it is
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only evil spirit would vote for that gorilla woman
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top