Games Mafia Game 81 - Puyo Puyo Tetris - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wait 1 hour, I thought there more time before the day end
Don't like the fact everyone is really passive, nothing really coming up, if this keep up it be a shot in the dark (well all day 1 are but I feel in this game it's more than other as nothing happening)
I miss zasz where are you when we need you
For both the top lynch right now, I trust sam the most for now at least form how he post
Still who knows considering last game most trusted him day 1 and he ended up being mafia and won :XD
For bel and gnut I'm neutral about them but why are they top lynch in the first place right now
Situational post much? Same with the previous page one.

gnut reads pretty townie to me, Bel not that sure but no way we lynch her for avi reasons lol
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I considered changing my vote but then I saw Belse tan didn't vote Rin so it shall remain where it is
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only evil spirit would vote for that gorilla woman
I voted best girl though. It would have to be a huge bribe to trade down.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votekill James Rye

His posts sound strange, can still change tho, but he looks a good lynch to me.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam thinks it's an honor to be lynched d1 so maybe another option XD
Another one who's got some salt about last game? :kappa Dear oh dear so much for no grudges in mafia games...

Legitimately though, a lot of votes are rando, and taking it with a pinch of salt James did say he had a fun role. We've also got Spirit who is potentially suspect given how he wrote his post.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
The day has gone by faster than I thought.



Is there something better to go by tho? Its obvious theres going to be roles in a game this size but we cannot depend on role hinting and stuff for the rest that arent.



What irks you about me? Would like to hear your reasoning.
Sam lynch reasoning is garbage btw, why not lynch you instead? :lambirb
The Vanilla game talk, not sure if I missed something somewhere but so far there is nothing to suggest there is a big number of roleless players.
about Sam, that was not reasoning, more like a joke :errr he seemed happy for the salt
hmm, why not you? :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Another one who's got some salt about last game? :kappa Dear oh dear so much for no grudges in mafia games...

Legitimately though, a lot of votes are rando, and taking it with a pinch of salt James did say he had a fun role. We've also got Spirit who is potentially suspect given how he wrote his post.
Speak of the devil XD. You seem quite pleased for the salt lmao. dw I don't hold grudges, but you can take that with a gain of salt :kappa
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
James might be weird but he's being the same as his previous game self so far. Also he was the first one to hint towards something (even if the hint was lame huh).

The Vanilla game talk, not sure if I missed something somewhere but so far there is nothing to suggest there is a big number of roleless players.
about Sam, that was not reasoning, more like a joke :errr he seemed happy for the salt
hmm, why not you? :lambirb
Is it wrong to think of the set allignement and theorize on it? I didnt affirm anything but I keep in mind its a possibility since even Gry pointed out it might be the case in the very first post.

As for Sam, yeah a joke... :heh
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Speak of the devil XD. You seem quite pleased for the salt lmao. dw I don't hold grudges, but you can take that with a gain of salt :kappa
It's quarantine season ay, gotta have something to season my food and posts with :kappa
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
... What kind of bribes are we talking
A huge one. Kohaku is one of the best candidates in that competition. Not even to get your vote off me would be enough incentive and my life is on the line here.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
I mean maybe Gorilla is one of the best but Rin is the actual best
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A huge one. Kohaku is one of the best candidates in that competition. Not even to get your vote off me would be enough incentive and my life is on the line here.
I voted Kohaku, does that get your vote off of me? Or are we still at "I'm not happy you took me out as your first kill" :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I voted Kohaku, does that get your vote off of me? Or are we still at "I'm not happy you took me out as your first kill" :kappa
Oh we are definitely still in residual salt mode. This is the only way I can express my displeasure this game so here we are.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
James might be weird but he's being the same as his previous game self so far. Also he was the first one to hint towards something (even if the hint was lame huh).



Is it wrong to think of the set allignement and theorize on it? I didnt affirm anything but I keep in mind its a possibility since even Gry pointed out it might be the case in the very first post.

As for Sam, yeah a joke... :heh
I didn't see that.
Weird, at least wait until after I actually vote Sam lol.
It's quarantine season ay, gotta have something to season my food and posts with :kappa
You have plenty already, greedy XD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh we are definitely still in residual salt mode. This is the only way I can express my displeasure this game so here we are.
Dear oh dear, I could easily whack my vote on you to change things but I'm not petty enough to do it on you voting me and over an avatar. Whether this is the only way you can express your displeasure remains to be seen too :kappa Maybe you'll have a change of heart but we'll see
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votekill Raven, for being uncooperative :fan
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think ill change from belserion, was just a random vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill spirit not much said day 1 but james rye and spirit stand out.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Bring on the last 5 minutes of most of the players try to change their votes but a few miss out by a few seconds :XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Guys what are we going to do, at this rate one of those three is going to kick it and Im not going for any of them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top