Situational post much? Same with the previous page one.Wait 1 hour, I thought there more time before the day end
Don't like the fact everyone is really passive, nothing really coming up, if this keep up it be a shot in the dark (well all day 1 are but I feel in this game it's more than other as nothing happening)
I miss zasz where are you when we need you
For both the top lynch right now, I trust sam the most for now at least form how he post
Still who knows considering last game most trusted him day 1 and he ended up being mafia and won
For bel and gnut I'm neutral about them but why are they top lynch in the first place right now
gnut reads pretty townie to me, Bel not that sure but no way we lynch her for avi reasons lol

Dear oh dear so much for no grudges in mafia games...
he seemed happy for the salt
