Isn't there also a new evil that lurks until the next Ragnarok?Some smaller north gods ( I think around 5?), the only big one to keep going is a revived Balder.
Magni and Modi are in the myths human sons of thor, and a girl is born later
Isn't there also a new evil that lurks until the next Ragnarok?Some smaller north gods ( I think around 5?), the only big one to keep going is a revived Balder.
Magni and Modi are in the myths human sons of thor, and a girl is born later
True, but this series isn't exactly going for accuracy, lol.Let us remember that IRL Ragnarok ends with only 2 humans surviving
True lol. Thor shouldn't be here if it was. Neither Odin.True, but this series isn't exactly going for accuracy, lol.
Yeah, this is a different continuity. Since it was said thor used that strike that killed Lu Bu to kill the World´s serpent.True lol. Thor shouldn't be here if it was. Neither Odin.
I meant if the story was following real rules then most gods shouldn't be hereYeah, this is a different continuity. Since it was said thor used that strike that killed Lu Bu to kill the World´s serpent.
But oh well...I JUST WANT MORE FIGHTS
Holy shit i never thought about this omgHello there.
The best thing about this series is that for now we have no idea of whos going to win.
I am going with the "Cheer for Raiden, betting on Shiva"
BUUUT
Reddit is betting on Shiva actually being Loki in disguise, since he feel into the arena and all, and we just saw a battle being won by tatics not pure strenght, maybe the gods want payback?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Please don’t tag Arjuna in this anymoreChapter 31 is out everyone!!
![]()
Record Of Ragnarok Chapter 31: Peerless Virility (Lq) - Manganelo
Read Record of Ragnarok Chapter 31: Peerless Virility (LQ) - The story begins when the gods call a convention to decide the whether to let humanity live or die, and settle on destroying humanity. But a lone valkyrie puts forward a suggestion to let tchap.manganelo.com
@Demonspeed @revo @MrSchmitty7 @Gallon @eefrit @OtakuFreak] [USER=199018]@LaserBeam @Undina @Shadowlord123 @Bebo @mandark @Gladiolus @BD_Beno @Eiyuu Yami @KimCorrea @Arjuna @Belserion @Meliodaf @BurlapJack @KewnTorn @eefrit
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What do you think her ace is ? Adam’s literally deadI want the series to end on a script flip. The Gods get culled by Humanity and their fate is left in the hands of the humans for the foreseeable future.
Brunhild seems to have more up her sleeve than just the salvation of humanity.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Don't worry I was told.Please don't tag Arjuna in this anymore
--- Double Post Merged, 11 minutes ago
I don't think her ace is a human. I think she has a God helping her, most likely Loki if I were to hazard a guess.What do you think her ace is ? Adam’s literally dead
I can confirm this. None of the notifications have ever reached me, lol.For future reference, I believe tagging that many people in one post doesn’t work, ie they won’t get the alert. The max is five I think
Oh I see I thought you meant fighter, if there’s a human much more capable than Adam then that’d be ridiculousI don't think her ace is a human. I think she has a God helping her, most likely Loki if I were to hazard a guess.
She's been fed information on who the Gods' next choice is a couple times now, allowing her time to carefully choose humanity's counter.
Plus, there is the fact that Thor implied that he knows she has something else planned other than the tourney.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had no idea, I only tagged people because this manga doesn’t have a big following so it’s easy for people to miss out on new chapters or information since it’s a monthly seriesFor future reference, I believe tagging that many people in one post doesn’t work, ie they won’t get the alert. The max is five I think
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Egypt needs representation!!!!!
Very hyped to see what this furry-headed bastard is preparing for us.Egypt needs representation!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
About what?Don't worry I was told.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---