Hangout Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread

Who will win the next fight ?

  • Human: Raiden Tameemon

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • God: Shiva

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Tie

    Votes: 3 12.0%

  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Some smaller north gods ( I think around 5?), the only big one to keep going is a revived Balder.
Magni and Modi are in the myths human sons of thor, and a girl is born later
Isn't there also a new evil that lurks until the next Ragnarok?
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let us remember that IRL Ragnarok ends with only 2 humans surviving
True, but this series isn't exactly going for accuracy, lol.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
True, but this series isn't exactly going for accuracy, lol.
True lol. Thor shouldn't be here if it was. Neither Odin.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
True lol. Thor shouldn't be here if it was. Neither Odin.
Yeah, this is a different continuity. Since it was said thor used that strike that killed Lu Bu to kill the World´s serpent.

But oh well...I JUST WANT MORE FIGHTS
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, this is a different continuity. Since it was said thor used that strike that killed Lu Bu to kill the World´s serpent.

But oh well...I JUST WANT MORE FIGHTS
I meant if the story was following real rules then most gods shouldn't be here
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
In the manga, Ragnarok is not the end of the world, but the tournament where Gods and humans fight each other to decide the latter's fate. Since Thor in this continuity defeated Jormungandr instead of getting a mutual kill, I assume that the Norse Apocalypse may had happen, but the Gods ended victorious and the world was saved.
 

TarXan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
3,872
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello there.

The best thing about this series is that for now we have no idea of whos going to win.

I am going with the "Cheer for Raiden, betting on Shiva"

BUUUT

Reddit is betting on Shiva actually being Loki in disguise, since he feel into the arena and all, and we just saw a battle being won by tatics not pure strenght, maybe the gods want payback?
Holy shit i never thought about this omg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chapter 31 is out everyone!!



@Demonspeed @revo @MrSchmitty7 @Gallon @eefrit @OtakuFreak] [USER=199018]@LaserBeam @Undina @Shadowlord123 @Bebo @mandark @Gladiolus @BD_Beno @Eiyuu Yami @KimCorrea @Arjuna @Belserion @Meliodaf @BurlapJack @KewnTorn @eefrit
Please don’t tag Arjuna in this anymore
--- Double Post Merged, ---

LOLOLOL RAIDEN IS SUCH A BADASS, THE PANEL OF HIM WITH ALL THOSE WOMEN OMGGG
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I want the series to end on a script flip. The Gods get culled by Humanity and their fate is left in the hands of the humans for the foreseeable future.

Brunhild seems to have more up her sleeve than just the salvation of humanity.
What do you think her ace is ? Adam’s literally dead
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Everyone in this manga is muscular as fuck, it’s literally DBZ on absolute steroids

And apparently Shiva can destroy the world at will ? His destruction capabilities are cosmos level HOLY SHIT ?????
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Chapter 31 for anyone that missed holy shit im so hyped

Raiden and Shiva are both epic as fuck
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For future reference, I believe tagging that many people in one post doesn’t work, ie they won’t get the alert. The max is five I think
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you think her ace is ? Adam’s literally dead
I don't think her ace is a human. I think she has a God helping her, most likely Loki if I were to hazard a guess.

She's been fed information on who the Gods' next choice is a couple times now, allowing her time to carefully choose humanity's counter.

Plus, there is the fact that Thor implied that he knows she has something else planned other than the tourney.
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
These chapters brought us some nice Brun faces.





I think we didn't have a good one since chapter 24, so they were quite welcomed. Gotta wait until Inept Bastards drop their version to get them on better quality.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
For future reference, I believe tagging that many people in one post doesn’t work, ie they won’t get the alert. The max is five I think
I can confirm this. None of the notifications have ever reached me, lol.
 

TarXan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
3,872
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think her ace is a human. I think she has a God helping her, most likely Loki if I were to hazard a guess.

She's been fed information on who the Gods' next choice is a couple times now, allowing her time to carefully choose humanity's counter.

Plus, there is the fact that Thor implied that he knows she has something else planned other than the tourney.
Oh I see I thought you meant fighter, if there’s a human much more capable than Adam then that’d be ridiculous
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For future reference, I believe tagging that many people in one post doesn’t work, ie they won’t get the alert. The max is five I think
I had no idea, I only tagged people because this manga doesn’t have a big following so it’s easy for people to miss out on new chapters or information since it’s a monthly series
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It looks like Raiden’s Volund is his sumo skirt/underwear

Honestly Shiva being a destroyer of worlds has me convinced Raiden will get one shotted
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tagging is fine. What you do is tag five people, then post. Tag five more and post, and so on, so everyone can get an alert.:verily
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Egypt needs representation!!!!!
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Egypt needs representation!!!!!
Very hyped to see what this furry-headed bastard is preparing for us.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, if someone is interested, Inept Bastards have already dropped their HQ version of both chapters 30 and 31.

 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Don't worry I was told.
About what?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

BTW shiva being destroyer of world on whim can mean either planet buster or UNIVERSE BUSTER
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also Mark when Brun says she will soon join Heracles in THAT PLACE so is there another realm other than this !? And will we explore that as well
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Raws today right?
 
Top