Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!
I agree that this one is not entirely his ...since there's the pic as proof byt ...if you do look through his gallery you'll see that you're wrong about all his works being paint-overs for example http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Yugito-Colored-59618163 and http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Yugito-59574161
in this one he used a mouse right?
in the nami one he used a tablet ....
there's a big difference tablet/pencil ...you must know it eats since you're a great colorist
some other examples :
http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Kakashi-Dog-no-Jutsu-54310574
http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Kankurou-53029487
http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/DeathNote-Misa-Colored-50992654
http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/Deathnote-Misa-48767832?q=by:v2-6&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
maybe references were used no but ...so do I when I want to make them identical. but I usually like to draw in my own style
anyway I don't want to take any side ....just wanted to show some examples (made with mouse )
forgot to mention ...maybe he saw the pic and loved the pose a lot ...it happenes to every artist...ne~
I agree that this one is not entirely his ...since there's the pic as proof byt ...if you do look through his gallery you'll see that you're wrong about all his works being paint-overs for example http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Yugito-Colored-59618163 and http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Yugito-59574161
in this one he used a mouse right?
in the nami one he used a tablet ....
there's a big difference tablet/pencil ...you must know it eats since you're a great colorist

some other examples :
http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Kakashi-Dog-no-Jutsu-54310574
http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Kankurou-53029487
http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/DeathNote-Misa-Colored-50992654
http://v2-6.deviantart.com/art/Deathnote-Misa-48767832?q=by:v2-6&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
maybe references were used no but ...so do I when I want to make them identical. but I usually like to draw in my own style
anyway I don't want to take any side ....just wanted to show some examples (made with mouse )
forgot to mention ...maybe he saw the pic and loved the pose a lot ...it happenes to every artist...ne~
Last edited:





