Shounen Kengan Ashura/Omega

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
Hi guys. Like to see other people enjoying this series. It's really a good one.

Let me share my impressions on some points of the sequel. I'm fine too with Ohma resurrection. I remember the Manga Editor comment: "what are you doing Sandrovich?" lol. To me it was a believable twist, but I have some little mixed feelings about it. I think KA had a great final, and can´t but feel that the resurrection kinda of spoile it a bit. Mainly because now the series is much more Ohma centered than it was if Ohma'd have dead. That much focus on Ohma weakens the possibility of an esemble cast, so to say it, with other characters with prominent plot lines, whch I feel it was a better choice. But well, on the good side, and this is the most important, I'm happy with the big spectacular fights, (what I enjoy the most of the series), and when I saw Rayan and Oham I was like: "Woaaaa, who cares about the plot lines. Bring it on with the naty fights". Those two characters are always nice to watch; we are very much involved with them, and sure it will be nice to see them in action again, as it was some few chps ago.

As for the reasons behind Ohma resurrection my feeling is that it's related to the nico style, and that the school from which Ohma comes is somehow related to the clonation of Ohma in Ryuki. But since Ohma is not the only one being cloned, most likely someone is trying to create superhumans able to fight impossible styles and techniques to the regular human.

As for the last chapter, the feeling is ... poor Gaoh. I hope he does it good, because it's a charming character. We'll see.

One thing I don't like of Kengan team is Rihito. I'd have to be the great and only one beardy Kuroky. But I still have hope we'll see him again.... And isn't it kind weird to root for Agito? lol. Now I have sympathetic feelings towards him.

Sorry for the bad English. And thanks for Kengan Asura Zero link. I didn't know about it.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Ok, I've caught up. I really like the dynamics between Koga and Ryuki. Koga is the developing-type protagonist. Just from one glance at first, you could tell he still had ways to go overall, but I really like how he's putting that work and developing both physically and from a personality standpoint. Gaoh is the OP type. You could tell at first glance that he was OP, but he has some issues that most likely come from the environment he has been living, as well as the people he has made contact with. I really like how despite him being OP, he still has more room to grow too overall and has already started growing from the moment that he hesitated to go for the kill against Akoya. I like both of them so far.

At first sight, it would be obvious that Ryuki's grandfather is Gaoh Mukaku, that's at least the impression the author is trying to give to you, but I think there's more into it. I think the possibilities of Gaoh being a clone of Ohma are quite there and tbh, I would really like this to be the case. Something along the lines of him being the initial failed prototype (and with that mistake he has his own personality) that got dumped away and somehow Gaoh Mukaku saved him and raised him as the grandson he never had, and for Ryuki, the grandfather he never had. I don't think there's any blood relationship between him and Mukaku to say, but that's my theory of course.

I'm completely fine with Ohma being alive. It has been explained in a credible way and it's within the boundaries the story has set. Besides, Ohma had more potential too as a character, so him being alive feels good to me. It kinda takes away that emotional impact it had at the end of Kengan Ashura though, but one can't have everything I guess.

This Worm organisation is really interesting and I really want to know more about them, especially from that Kure Clan dude and the other one that calls himself the Tiger's Vessel. The assassin guy kinda disappointed me though, I expected more from him. He still can make a comeback though, but it doesn't look like he's anywhere near Ohma and Raian when it comes to overall strength (I guess on the other hand it makes sense too since his job is far from being that of a fighter).

Oh, and btw I really want Agito to beat the crap out of Yumigahama so bad. They're bound to face off sooner or later I believe. I'm kinda surprised that Misasa is the Eighth Fang, I didn't saw him strong enough to be one, but I guess I was mistaken, now I'm really interested to see him fight. I wonder what happened to the Seventh one though.

Anyways, this is shaping up to be really good. The art is really good too as always, which enhances the experience even more IMO.
Lmao raian in the hospital thought "late bitches" gets out of the hospital using the window lol

and yeah agito was like " dis modafucker ungrateful douchebag" when he heared that an ex fang left metsudo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hi guys. Like to see other people enjoying this series. It's really a good one.

Let me share my impressions on some points of the sequel. I'm fine too with Ohma resurrection. I remember the Manga Editor comment: "what are you doing Sandrovich?" lol. To me it was a believable twist, but I have some little mixed feelings about it. I think KA had a great final, and can´t but feel that the resurrection kinda of spoile it a bit. Mainly because now the series is much more Ohma centered than it was if Ohma'd have dead. That much focus on Ohma weakens the possibility of an esemble cast, so to say it, with other characters with prominent plot lines, whch I feel it was a better choice. But well, on the good side, and this is the most important, I'm happy with the big spectacular fights, (what I enjoy the most of the series), and when I saw Rayan and Oham I was like: "Woaaaa, who cares about the plot lines. Bring it on with the naty fights". Those two characters are always nice to watch; we are very much involved with them, and sure it will be nice to see them in action again, as it was some few chps ago.

As for the reasons behind Ohma resurrection my feeling is that it's related to the nico style, and that the school from which Ohma comes is somehow related to the clonation of Ohma in Ryuki. But since Ohma is not the only one being cloned, most likely someone is trying to create superhumans able to fight impossible styles and techniques to the regular human.

As for the last chapter, the feeling is ... poor Gaoh. I hope he does it good, because it's a charming character. We'll see.

One thing I don't like of Kengan team is Rihito. I'd have to be the great and only one beardy Kuroky. But I still have hope we'll see him again.... And isn't it kind weird to root for Agito? lol. Now I have sympathetic feelings towards him.

Sorry for the bad English. And thanks for Kengan Asura Zero link. I didn't know about it.
Well i guess kuroki would have been a better choice i quess the author is trying to make it up for making rihito losing and if kuroki was there i would not be surprised if he would defeat alone the entire purgatory team lol the guy was a beast.

For me personally i think ryuki was a bit off in the team because they have ohma right? so ohma has nico style which has similarities with the gaoh style the thing is gaoh style seems like an inferior version of the nico style so i kinda question why we have ohma and his clone which is gaoh

Glad you enjoying the series as we do.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Purgatory's lucky that THE BEARD, aka the lance that pierces through plot armour, isn't here. Kuroki is too OP for this tournament. Guy beat:

- The protagonist's friend.
- The villain.
- Power of love
- The main antagonist.
- And even the protagonist himself

And all of this without even using kicks. Probably the only guy who is stronger than him as of now is Gaoh Mukaku, if the hype about him is legit.

Lmao raian in the hospital thought "late bitches" gets out of the hospital using the window lol

and yeah agito was like " dis modafucker ungrateful douchebag" when he heared that an ex fang left metsudo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Well i guess kuroki would have been a better choice i quess the author is trying to make it up for making rihito losing and if kuroki was there i would not be surprised if he would defeat alone the entire purgatory team lol the guy was a beast.

For me personally i think ryuki was a bit off in the team because they have ohma right? so ohma has nico style which has similarities with the gaoh style the thing is gaoh style seems like an inferior version of the nico style so i kinda question why we have ohma and his clone which is gaoh

Glad you enjoying the series as we do.
Yeah, Ryuki feels a little bit off to me too. I mean, it is interesting that he's there but for me, it would have been better if Cosmo or Seki had replaced him as fighters. The fighting style of both fighters is more interesting IMO. Though I'm kinda biased for these two, so I may be wrong, haha. They are among my favourite characters and hearing that both weren't participating in this tournament was not very good news.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Purgatory's lucky that THE BEARD, aka the lance that pierces through plot armour, isn't here. Kuroki is too OP for this tournament. Guy beat:

- The protagonist's friend.
- The villain.
- Power of love
- The main antagonist.
- And even the protagonist himself

And all of this without even using kicks. Probably the only guy who is stronger than him as of now is Gaoh Mukaku, if the hype about him is legit.



Yeah, Ryuki feels a little bit off to me too. I mean, it is interesting that he's there but for me, it would have been better if Cosmo or Seki had replaced him as fighters. The fighting style of both fighters is more interesting IMO. Though I'm kinda biased for these two, so I may be wrong, haha. They are among my favourite characters and hearing that both weren't participating in this tournament was not very good news.
if i remember well nogi decided that they would not use only fighters from their side because remember there are many different factions within kengan.

They are the 100s which led by hayami who wants to go back to the game

Then they are the tomari group that wants nogi to won her a favor that's why she tried to hard to find julius

if they chose seki and cosmos the other factions would had bitchcried that they do that on purpose like.

so that is why they have fighters like julious ,hayami.

Katahara seems like he is an ally of nogi besides himself he was tired of been the chairman that's he called kuroki gensai to the tournament actually the guy
that told kuroki about the tournament was katahara he set up so agito will lose and he stop been kengan chairman.

Something i noticed is agito kinda is not that super motivated as he was in the kengan tournament.

julious acts like he is outside the group these guys will probably lose 1-2 fights until they will go back to the game because atm there is no leadership
figure that will say:" hey guys we need to talk" bla bla these guys seem to fight each for himself and it is not about the team well perhaps not everyone.

I think what yamashita did wrong is in cases like these to bound a team they need to have some time together as team if these guys had gathered together for 1-2 times before the tournament and did social stuff together perhaps they would have bound more as a team.

purgatory team seems to be more like a fist i quess because they see each other often.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
if i remember well nogi decided that they would not use only fighters from their side because remember there are many different factions within kengan.

They are the 100s which led by hayami who wants to go back to the game

Then they are the tomari group that wants nogi to won her a favor that's why she tried to hard to find julius

if they chose seki and cosmos the other factions would had bitchcried that they do that on purpose like.

so that is why they have fighters like julious ,hayami.

Katahara seems like he is an ally of nogi besides himself he was tired of been the chairman that's he called kuroki gensain to the tournamet actually the guy
that told kuroki about the tournament was katahara he set up so agito will lose and he stop been kengan chairman.

Something i noticed is agito kinda is not that super motivated as he was in the kengan tournament.

julious acts like he is outside the group these guys will probably lose 1-2 fights until they will go back to the game because atm there is no leadership
figure that will say hey guys we need to talk bla bla these guys seem to fight each for himself and it is not about the team well perhaps not everyone.

I think what yamashita did wrong is in cases like these to bound a team they need to have some time together as team if these guys had gathered together for 1-2 times before the tournament and did social stuff together perhaps they would have bound more as a team.

purgatory team seems to be more like a fist i quess because they see each other often.
Yeah, I know why they aren't participating in the tournament and it makes sense why, but my bias can sometimes be stronger than my reason :XD

Kinda excited to see the Eighth Fang and the clone of Meguro Masaki in action. Not that I'm not hyped about the other fighters, but these two are the only ones who we have yet to see in action and I'd like to see what they can do. Some other fighters might've improved too besides Rihito. That should be interesting.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm curious about Tokita's role in the story. Will he take Koga place as the main character or not.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
I'm curious about Tokita's role in the story. Will he take Koga place as the main character or not.
I have no clue maybe we got fool that koga is the protagonist or maybe there were no real protagonists here who knows?
because in ashura ohma lost o kuroki like everyone else and was 2nd maybe koga will not get he wants in omega because maybe it is too early which
kinda makes a lot of sense.

I doubt the guy could beat jerry and jerry could not even make it to the 1rst round of the tournament because he lost in the ship although
for jerry's support (i kinda like the guy) he went against ohma maybe if he had faced rihito, rihito would have lost and jerry would have been
in the 1rst round of the tournament.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm curious about Tokita's role in the story. Will he take Koga place as the main character or not.
by the way what are you specualtions about the 1rst match? will gaolang win carlos medel?

I am curious to see gaolang progression let's hope he learned something new to do and perhaps went his jab's faster lol
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
Ohma seems to be the real MC, given that the connection between the original history and the sequel runs through him. Also he is much more powerful than Koga and Ryuki. The last chapter hints that Koga will make it to the tourney somehow.

Purgatory's lucky that THE BEARD, aka the lance that pierces through plot armour, isn't here. Kuroki is too OP for this tournament. Guy beat:

- The protagonist's friend.
- The villain.
- Power of love
- The main antagonist.
- And even the protagonist himself

And all of this without even using kicks. Probably the only guy who is stronger than him as of now is Gaoh Mukaku, if the hype about him is legit.
Lol. Yes, most likely we'll see him saving the Kengan team out of a nigthmare at some moment.

I guess the real beast, in terms of fight power, behind the Purgatory is Idemitsu. So maybe we'll have new participants other than the originals ahead.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Ohma seems to be the real MC, given that the connection between the original history and the sequel runs through him. Also he is much more powerful than Koga and Ryuki. The last chapter hints that Koga will make it to the tourney somehow.



Lol. Yes, most likely we'll see him saving the Kengan team out of a nigthmare at some moment.

I guess the real beast, in terms of fight power, behind the Purgatory is Idemitsu. So maybe we'll have new participants other than the originals ahead.
I also noticed there is a set up in the plot with idemitsu wanting to hire muteba i quess for protection against the warm guys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Here is one of the late popular six scoops koga memes

Six scoops of koga meme https://i.redd.it/dljygnywa3t41.jpg




kazuo yamashuita and tokita ohma in the Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru i think it is in the same universe as kengan ashura because the writer for kengan ashura and omega Yabako Sandrovich also wrote it i think before kengan ashura.


Here is a meme a did

Meme part1

Meme part2
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I also noticed there is a set up in the plot with idemitsu wanting to hire muteba i quess for protection against the warm guys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Here is one of the late popular six scoops koga memes

Six scoops of koga meme https://i.redd.it/dljygnywa3t41.jpg




kazuo yamashuita and tokita ohma in the Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru i think it is in the same universe as kengan ashura because the writer for kengan ashura and omega Yabako Sandrovich also wrote it i think before kengan ashura.


Here is a meme a did

Meme part1

Meme part2
This week we have no chapter but at least we got a bonus one

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Kengan omega chapter 59 raw


Dammit seems like things are getting started to heat up

Some quick translation( Credits goes to a reddit guy not me I have no clue about Japanese I am just copy the thing )

-Carlos is a legendary boxer that almost everyone from the Kengan side knows about. He has the ability to change his body weight drastically and managed to win in almost every weight class. He's seen as a god in his native Mexico.

-Carlos ended up becoming "too strong" and couldn't find any decent opponents. He also had a shady promoter that stunted his boxing career. Carlos disappeared from the public for a while, so everyone is surprised to see him fighting for Purgatory.

-Ohma compares Carlos to Kuroki: someone that's gotten so strong to the point that he's "lonely."

-Gaolang is excited to fight Carlos as he's the "only person that outclasses him in boxing." He's worried about the massive weight difference though, and is suspicious as to why Carlos lost so much weight. Everyone is skeptical, thinking that Carlos has the disadvantage stamina-wise, but Gaolang doesn't let his guard down.

-Gaolang throws the first punch, but Carlos manages to evade all his Flash jabs. Agito realizes that he's using the same foresight as Kuroki.

-Carlos lands a counter, saying that Gaolang's punches are as fast as light, but unfortunately, he's "faster than light."
 
Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Looks like Carlos has the edge in speed unless he's using some kind of trick that we don't know about yet. Not that surprising considering it was stated that Purgatory's top warriors are as strong or even slightly stronger on average than the Kengan warriors. My predictions are that Carlos will probably have the edge when it comes to boxing, then Gaolang will switch to his combination of Muay Thai + Boxing, combination that will probably give him the win with great difficulty.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Looks like Carlos has the edge in speed unless he's using some kind of trick that we don't know about yet. Not that surprising considering it was stated that Purgatory's top warriors are as strong or even slightly stronger on average than the Kengan warriors. My predictions are that Carlos will probably have the edge when it comes to boxing, then Gaolang will switch to his combination of Muay Thai + Boxing, combination that will probably give him the win with great difficulty.
I agree I think carlos at this point he is like rei he has the speed factor he can probably dodge faster because he is lighter and his attacks are faster than gaolangs but I think he lacks in strength aside this it seems like the guy had a shady promoter dammit.
All goalang needs is a tactic.
by the way I am looking forward to see more of that guys backstory.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The translated version of the chapter is up enjoy Kengan omega chapter 59
 
Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Damn, Carlos received some really good hype in this chapter, way more than I expected. He was even compared to Kuroki in multiple occasions, even though I don't think he's really up there. I still stick to my idea that Gaolang is going to win this fight with great difficulty when he realises that he can't beat him in boxing and goes full Muay Thai + Boxing. I'm wondering why Carlos lost that much weight? To get faster in exchange for losing some of his attack potency? Idk, looking forward to seeing more of his backstory as well as this fight.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Damn, Carlos received some really good hype in this chapter, way more than I expected. He was even compared to Kuroki in multiple occasions, even though I don't think he's really up there. I still stick to my idea that Gaolang is going to win this fight with great difficulty when he realises that he can't beat him in boxing and goes full Muay Thai + Boxing. I'm wondering why Carlos lost that much weight? To get faster in exchange for losing some of his attack potency? Idk, looking forward to seeing more of his backstory as well as this fight.
Do you know what bothers me?
was this



The so called rumours where they said that according to rumours he went to wrestling and stuff let's hope boxing is the only thing he does because the last rumour him been fighting in an underground martial arts promotions is true so let's hope he does not have a 2nd style because he is already a very strong opponent.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

chapter is up
Enjoy

Kengan omega chapter 60

I'm gonna share my thoughts after i read it :D
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Surprised that Gaolang managed to overwhelm him with boxing alone and forced him to use his true style before even switching to Muai Thai. I wasn't expecting it, but I like when things don't go the way I expected in an also appropriate way of writing. I still stand that Gaolang will win at the end. Carlos knows more than boxing, but Gaolang also does and so far the first to have been forced to use other style has been Carlos. We also got more names and intel regarding the Purgatory fighters, which is nice. I'm really hyped to see a lot of these guys in action. Some of the fights that I think are bound to happen are:

- Ryuki vs Nicolas: Nicolas seems to be the type who would really like to kill if not for the rules of the matches.Battle of killers. I think it was already foreshadowed when Ryuki showed his killing intent towards Yumigahama hitting Koga and Nicolas took interest in him.

- Yumigahama vs Misasa or Agito: I can see either one of them happening. Though considering Yumigahama's annoying and troll nature (he wanted to fight Gaolang just to annoy Misasa and Agito), he's probably going to avoid fighting Agito and go for the one he considers less dangerous at first glance and that's probably Misasa. I doubt he will end up fighting someone else at the end. It would be nice if he was like: "Now it's my turn" just for another fighter to get in his way and stop him the way Carlos did and be like: "Nah, now's my turn bitch", until he ended up fighting one of these two and his trolling wouldn't come true, lmao.

- Julius vs Toa Mudo: Battle of buffed motherfuckers. I don't have any type of evidence for this one. It's just that the two of them are the most buffed of each team, lol.

- Raian vs Alan Wu: This one is the most likely to happen. It's pretty much canon already, considering the only reason the Wu Clan is participating in the tournament is, according to Edward, to put these guys in their place. The Kure Clan seems to be a branch that migrated from China to Japan, meanwhile, the Wu Clan is the main branch that stayed there. Just my two cents.

- Ohma vs The Tiger's Vessel: The one that calls himself the true Tiger's vessel against one of the potential candidates. I think it's a battle that's bound to happen too.

Dunno about the other ones. Anyway, this looks really interesting. I'm not used to reading this manga weekly and I'm suffering the consequences of not being able to read 30+ chapters per day, haha.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Surprised that Gaolang managed to overwhelm him with boxing alone and forced him to use his true style before even switching to Muai Thai. I wasn't expecting it, but I like when things don't go the way I expected in an also appropriate way of writing. I still stand that Gaolang will win at the end. Carlos knows more than boxing, but Gaolang also does and so far the first to have been forced to use other style has been Carlos. We also got more names and intel regarding the Purgatory fighters, which is nice. I'm really hyped to see a lot of these guys in action. Some of the fights that I think are bound to happen are:

- Ryuki vs Nicolas: Nicolas seems to be the type who would really like to kill if not for the rules of the matches.Battle of killers. I think it was already foreshadowed when Ryuki showed his killing intent towards Yumigahama hitting Koga and Nicolas took interest in him.

- Yumigahama vs Misasa or Agito: I can see either one of them happening. Though considering Yumigahama's annoying and troll nature (he wanted to fight Gaolang just to annoy Misasa and Agito), he's probably going to avoid fighting Agito and go for the one he considers less dangerous at first glance and that's probably Misasa. I doubt he will end up fighting someone else at the end. It would be nice if he was like: "Now it's my turn" just for another fighter to get in his way and stop him the way Carlos did and be like: "Nah, now's my turn bitch", until he ended up fighting one of these two and his trolling wouldn't come true, lmao.

- Julius vs Toa Mudo: Battle of buffed motherfuckers. I don't have any type of evidence for this one. It's just that the two of them are the most buffed of each team, lol.

- Raian vs Alan Wu: This one is the most likely to happen. It's pretty much canon already, considering the only reason the Wu Clan is participating in the tournament is, according to Edward, to put these guys in their place. The Kure Clan seems to be a branch that migrated from China to Japan, meanwhile, the Wu Clan is the main branch that stayed there. Just my two cents.

- Ohma vs The Tiger's Vessel: The one that calls himself the true Tiger's vessel against one of the potential candidates. I think it's a battle that's bound to happen too.

Dunno about the other ones. Anyway, this looks really interesting. I'm not used to reading this manga weekly and I'm suffering the consequences of not being able to read 30+ chapters per day, haha.
I like how it was forshadowed /set up in the previous chapter that carlos could possible know a 2nd martial art

I mean from the moment i noticed than one of those rumours turned out to be true i calculated that there is a high chance for the rest to be real.

I like how carlos was testing gaolang if he was worthy of fighting the real carlos while in the meantime agito seems to have started downloading the new data :D i mean carlos data and gaolang's new impoved data.

We learned the names of the rest of the fighters but plot wise i think we haven't moved much we only moving fighting wise so far.

My only disappointment was we did not even had one panel with koga commenting at how high the competition and about how much higher their lvl of the fighters kinda implying indirectly that it was too early of him to think that he is on the lvl of these guys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ok the newest chapter is up Kengan omega chapter 61

I am gonna share my thoughts late on it because atm i need to read it.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Not much to say about this chapter. Carlos' true fighting style is pretty cool and you can tell the dude has put a lot of effort to perfect it. I like how overall pretty much every single character's fighting style isn't as simple as it first looks like and the author keeps pulling out believable twists here and there to keep you wondering how the fight and the result will unfold.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Not much to say about this chapter. Carlos' true fighting style is pretty cool and you can tell the dude has put a lot of effort to perfect it. I like how overall pretty much every single character's fighting style isn't as simple as it first looks like and the author keeps pulling out believable twists here and there to keep you wondering how the fight and the result will unfold.
The true jewel of this chapter is king though there are already memes that are comparing king with the one punch man king lol
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
The true jewel of this chapter is king though there are already memes that are comparing king with the one punch man king lol
Yeah, the hype Nicolas gave him seems to portray him as the King of the Purgatory Matches, as well as the strongest fighter Purgatory has. He's probably the Kanoh Agito of the Purgatory. Would be nice if they actually fought. The Emperor vs The King. Dunno if it will happen or not, but it would be hype if it did. He's either going to face off against Kanoh or Tokita in my headcanon.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Yeah, the hype Nicolas gave him seems to portray him as the King of the Purgatory Matches, as well as the strongest fighter Purgatory has. He's probably the Kanoh Agito of the Purgatory. Would be nice if they actually fought. The Emperor vs The King. Dunno if it will happen or not, but it would be hype if it did. He's either going to face off against Kanoh or Tokita in my headcanon.
It is surprising because i thought yumi the ex fang guy would have been the strongest also nicolas favorite restaurant running by a pakistani lol
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
It is surprising because i thought yumi the ex fang guy would have been the strongest also nicolas favorite restaurant running by a pakistani lol
In my case, I always saw Yumi among the strongest of the team, but not the strongest. I think this King guy is going to be stronger. Maybe the Wu assassin too who knows, but it's fairly clear that he's among the strongest. He beat Jose comfortably, who in turn beat Nicolas, and it was stated that he was at the top of the A-class before the matches started.
 
Top