1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.
Rules
1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.
sheep #1
(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be : 1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.
(2) -A famous inventor.
(3) -What is your favorite big cat ? 1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar
(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.
(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.
Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..
(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?
(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?
(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)
(9) -What season suits you best?
(10) -How many holes do you have ?
Sheep
Winner
Second
Last
1
lakhan220
Brandish
kira
2
lakhan220
Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, Organizized
YumaKuga
3
Brandish, Raven
kira, Belserion
lakhan220
4
YumaKuga
Miralicious akuma
kira
5
Brandish
lakhan220
kira, Organizized
6
kira
Organizized
lakhan220
7
Atom
Vici, EmptySoul
Brandish
8
EmptySoul, Raven
Organizized
Brandish
9
Raven
Organizized
xi0
10
Organizized
YumaKuga
xi0, EmptySoul
11
Raven
BrandyThema
xi0
12
Yuma, xi0
BrandyThema
kira
13
Yuma, Knightmare
Atom
Brandish
14
Shinyarcanine45
Knightmare of heaven 0
kira
15
BrandyThema
Raven
xi0
16
Vici
Brandish
kira
17
Brandish, zimbardo
Knightmare of heaven 0
lakhan220
18
DiMaria Yesta
lakhan
Brandish
19
Organizized
Knightmare of heaven 0, Battou
Brandish
20
A.ulq
Zimb
DiMaria, Brandish
21
DiMaria Yesta
xi0
Brandish
22
Organizized
Brandish, lakhan220
kira
23
EmptySoul
Vici
kira
24
Battou
GrySun
Brandish
25
TSPanda
Organizized
kira, Brandish
26
Farfalla
EmptySoul
kira
27
Belserion
GrySun
A.ulq
28
Ustegius
TSPanda
Knightmare of heaven 0
29
Raven
Brandish
kira
30
TSPanda
EmptySoul
Tempus
31
Kat
Farfalla
goodboy_lawlett
32
MonkeyD Dragon
Knightmare of heaven 0
Brandish
33
Belserion
Organizized
xi0
34
GrySun
Farfalla
Brandish
35
Atom
DiMaria Yesta, Organizized
Farfalla
36
MonkeyD Dragon
Belserion
lakhan220
37
Linali
MonkeyD Dragon
Brandish
38
EmptySoul
Ustegius
Brandish
39
Belserion
Arjuna
Organizized
40
Farfalla
GrySun
Emperor Spriggan
41
Darky
Gryffindor
xi0
42
riki
Raven
Purity of Magi
43
Atom
Lady pompom, Linali
Raven
44
riki
EmptySoul
Brandish
45
Brandish
Linali
Battou
46
Atom
Emperor Spriggan
kira
47
Valhalla777, GrySun
Lady pompom, Organizized
Brandish
48
Zirconium
Organizized
riki
49
GrySun, Linali
Gryffindor
kira
50
Linali, A.ulq
Zirconium, Emperor Spriggan
Brandish
51
Irina_mashiro_22
Organizized, Raven
Brandish
52
Lambu
SirSamuel016
DiMaria Yesta
53
Linali
Zirconium `
Emperor Spriggan
54
Organizized
riki
Brandish
55
GrySun
Lambu
Purity of Magi
56
Lambu
Arjuna
Demonspeed
57
-
-
-
58
GrySun
DiMaria Yesta
Lady pompom
59
Xadyu
Belserion
Brandish
60
Vici
Irina Mashiro
syx
61
GrySun, Linali
Vandred, Miralicious Akuma
syx
62
Linali
Holt
Lady pompom
63
Belserion
Shobu_Yoruichi
xi0
64
Organizized
Lady Pompom
Brandish
65
Linali
Seraph
xi0
66
GrySun
Gryffindor
Brandish
67
EmptySoul
Linali
Brandish
68
Lambu
Farfalla, Battou
kira
69
Linali
-
-
70
GrySun
Arjuna
kira
71
Asako
Holt
Brandish
72
Xadyu
Lady pompom, Linali
Brandish
73
Belserion
syx
kira
74
GrySun
xi0
Erinyes
75
Holt
Emperor Spriggan
Juviii
76
syx
Gryffindor
Purity of Magi
77
Gryffindor
Elusia
Arjuna
78
Copy Panda
Lambu
kira
79
Purity of Magi
Vandred
Erinyes
Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.
Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting
Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).
This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
1. You’re walking all alone in this forest, and everywhere on the trees there are these weird astrology signs. To your notice you’re hearing a noise, a noise that comes closer and closer, you’re looking behind you, but saw nothing. However, when you turn around again to look in front of you… she was there. Yes, it was that weird creepy being that noticed your presence, Juviii. You started to run, but quickly you noticed there was literally no out way. You just give up and faced Juviii. The Juviii will let you go, if you promise her to be in her astrology rituals. Don’t worry, it isn’t that bad, you will just hear for one whole month all kind of astrology songs, astrology readings, astrology prays, and just more astrology. What will you do?
A) Astrology? Oh hell, I love it! TAKE ME WITH YOU JUVIII. I shall worship it with you! (Remember: In this scenario you will probably be stuck with her for all eternity, because your love for it is simply that great.) (Totinona, Raven, Marmalade, Asako)x4
B) You’re just going to sacrifice yourself for one month to finally get yourself out of this weird ass forest. (Samuel, Lambu, Battou, Vici, desin, Faust, Vandred, lakhan, Linali, Belserion, Gry)x11
C) You rather die by the devil. (Panda, Juviii, Erinyes, Farfalla, syx, Beno, Holt)x7
D) Spend a month helping Juviii slice oranges coz she's a rook on bench duties. (Brandish)x1
E) I'd rather die by the angels (kira)x1
There's no way I can deal with this Juviii girl for one month. My my, she looks like a pain. I bet she's waiting for some Umineko lady to tell her her sign while setting Umineko traps in the whole forest. Quite troublesome, this Juviii, I tell ya.
It's hilarious that Juviii is considered a creepy being in a sheep which is - partly - hosted by non other than Magi.
Astrology is a topic I truly dislike. Even for funny purposes, I would probably be the worst discussion partner to talk about it. I doubt my body and mind would be able to withstand a full month of it. I would die before Juviii even gets started.
Just fucking kill me. Don't need the position of celestial objects, stars to tell me about my future prospects. I make my own path and I choose death!
Btw, I'm a scorpio, make of that what you will
2. Heyo! You’ve been invited to a very cute tea and milk party! Of course, that’s not all! There also will be a nice chocolate milk after party. I mean, don’t we all love some chocolate milk as well? Regardless, you’ve accepted the invitation and attend to this party. However, of course, this wasn’t your regular party and it’s too late to return. There are a few MH users that are attented to this party as well, who are quite craving some nice enjoyment, but you can only choice one person to give the enjoyment till both of your heart’s content are fullfilled. Which person will you choose?
A) Panda, this man gonna feed you some nice mushrooms tea first to make sure, that you feel that extra craving to give him that nice tea with milk. I mean it’s his favorite after all. (Vici, desin, Marmalade)x3
B) Syx, he so damn thirsty especially if the milk is colored red. This thirsty man is gonna drink you all down till there is nothing left. (Samuel, Farfalla, Vandred)x3
C) Gnut, this daddy doesn’t care about age, he still got it within him. He’s gonna show you how it’s done dem black style. (Faust)x1
D) Asako, what’s better then to enjoy some nice loli, right? Don’t we all love to lick loli’s? (Juviii, Battou, Holt, lakhan, Raven, Gry)x6
E) Brandish, that body, that vibe, he’s ready to show you more ways then just to drink some nice milk for sure. (Panda, Brandish, syx, Beno, Linali, Asako, Belserion)x7
F) Lambu, is craving so much like a true pigeon, getting that milk might be hard for him, but he certainly has his lovely pecking ways for you. (Lambu, Totinona)x2
G) I'll burn down the place along with everyone who loves tea (kira)x1
H) As if i ever join this tea party , currently in a very convenient quarantine (Erinyes)x1
Brandish, since that's just my option with a better description, but less gross. Thanks, mango. That ****** is still burnt on my retina btw don't you fucking forGET YOU BI-
having went through the war together (hosting a game with Magi as a player) I can only choose Asa-Chi to go through this terrible trap with me, since we already witnessed her milk tea parties and what revo went through, so I'm positive we could dodge that bullet together.
It is fascinating to observe how different a question can sound depending on the questioner. On paper, this question sounds wholesome as fuck, but considering the hosts... it couldn't get any creepier... just my two cents.
Panda-chan, gnut, Brandish and Lambu are all awesome, and charming members for me. I wouldn't mind at all to spend time with them. They are all entertaining in their own right. By the way, I am responsible for what I write, not for what you understand, Magi.
I will take a pass on Asako, since she is an unreliable person who disappointed me only for her self-interest.
Now, I have to use the process of elimination. Since I don't like mushrooms, I won't choose Panda-chan. I hope she doesn't take it amiss. <3
It is also not gnut. My nitpick here is the black style, which is often associated with bitter taste. I don't like bitter stuff. I'm sure gnut is old enough to not hold it against me. =)
Lambu continuously pecking on me would start to get annoying after some time...
Which only leaves Brandish with his irresistible body. I surely would like him to teach me the other ways.
3. Reds, blues and greens... these that are the ones we always see wandering around in the forum, these users that give us mixed feelings about them... those are the staff members. However, as we all have our favorite blue, green or red (don't lie we know you have one), there's always one who must come last in our list. So tell,who would it be in yours?
Brandish is bottom-tier, mans dogged meeting me last year when I was up in his neck of the woods. Could've met me at the footy or caught me playing live but nah, he dogged us. So rude
the least favourite mod? Well there's a lot of those I never talk to so can easily choose one of them. So I'll go with Zimb, since I'm too lazy to search for mods that I don't even know the name.
You should have restricted this question to certain staffers which are known to the general sheep game players to make it more fun. Otherwise, this becomes quite easy as I can just pick someone whom I don't know.
4. Sometimes we want something new, we want sparkles, we want excitement. There's a certain MH couple that has been craving for that new fun, and they have decided that you're the chosen one to help them out of their boredom (the worst poision to ever exist). After so much thinking and pondering, you have decided to give them the yes, because you're nice person after all and you will not leave them in such desesperation, so you gonna give them dat sexy time (because after all, three is better than two, right?). But now, we must know, which is the couple that you will be helping out?
A) Hardy x Farfalla (Panda, Vici, desin, Faust, Marmalade, Gry)x6
B) Brandish x Gryffindor (Juviii, Farfalla, Battou, syx, Linali)x5
C) Organizized x Evil3ye (Brandish, Lambu, Totinona)x3
D) Battou x Gallon (Belserion, Asako)x2
E) GrySun x Pompom (Samuel, Vandred, Holt)x3
F) Revo x Magi (kira, Beno, lakhan, Raven)x4
G) All of them (Erinyes)x1
I'll use my get out of jail free card here. The real question is why not the both of you? The pics on thread show that you guys are in need of a spark.
Battou already hold the bottom of ranks in my list of staff I know, so why not also hold the bottom place in this ship too (I blame MH for my way of thinking now)
Hosts speaking:
Hmm, I see that people are very thirsty and in huge need, especially Erin-chan wanting to go quite hard there.
Also, dat rivalry threesome of Vandred on Gry and Pom. Pom it seems you have quite the competition around, and not only from Vandred, Holt and Samuel, but also from dem latina couple. Gry wants dat extra latina booty, it seems. '3'
5. Currently you’re there lying on your bed, and feeling a bit bored (you’re always a bored fuck anyway). You decided to grab your mobile and check MH, hoping there is something fun going on, just checking the forum in general or checking if you’ve any notifications (we all know you don’t have any because no one cares about you), but guess what? Surprise.. surprise… MH curerntly isn’t working. You’re just having that -_- face there and checking it every hour, but MH still isn’t working for the time being. Which person did destroy MH this time with randomly clicking on the buttons again?
Hm, Holt is too pro for that. Sky would only select certain users and sections to destroy. zimbardo would destroy it all, but not randomly. goldb could destroy and fix it. So that leaves C. Battou.
Definitely not zimbardo, he literally screams competency.
Holt might have messed up during the FGO Mafia Game, but I still holt Kevin in high regard as a staffer.
For a white dude, goldb does extremely well.
Sky is managing most of the events on this forum. He is a multitasking god.
Battou is the only one who falls short. I'm not even sure if he knows his purpose as a blue. He literally does nothing. We know from fairy tales that he exists, but we would never recognize him.
So, if there is anyone who would mess up with the buttons, it would Battou, since he doesn't know what those buttons do.
I actually don‘t know how much power blue mods have over the forum, if they even can break the forum. But assuming they do Holt I will look at with suspicion. Probably a coverup for doing nothing about the mafia awards and to change what people think about.
6. Sometimes some things are just inevitable, right? You get caught off guard by a sudden quarentine, you can’t get out, you can’t leave. There’s a certain user you wish that was with you at this choatic time. Whenever you do your groceries, you just wish to do these together with that member. Whenever you are just working from home, or doing your hobbies at home, you wish you could be with that member alone. You can’t take it any longer, it drives you nuts! How more you think about it.. how more your mind and body wants it. Which of the members do you wish to endure this quarentine alone together to its fulliest?
Probably not Knightmare, I think. We had no interactions so far, but from the bits I read here and there, I would end up like this every day I guess...
Arjuna wouldn't even spend a second with me, but rather message with his +90 friends.
Raven and myself wouldn't quite fit in quarantine. Fairy Tail's passionate advocate together with someone who couldn't think any less of Fairy Tail is an explosive mix.
Hermit is a Obito fanboy is a no.
Gary and Esu are extremely cool dudes. Both of them would be fun to have around during quarantine. I'll go with Gary though, solely based on the fact that I slightly interacted more with him, and we share some common interests I know of, like admiring k-pop stars or Vinland Saga. Our cooking session will be legendary!
And after some wholesome time, it would be time to say goodbye...
Seraph would wash his hands multiple times I feel but could forget it if he’s stressed. Gallon may not do it intentionally. Sam is from Australia, supposedly they do things differently there so maybe. Bel is a blue, she has to be a role model. Crescent would be dead by now already if she didn‘t wash hands. Demon would only not do it if I said out loud „Demon always washes his hands, I trust him“ but I know better than to say it. xi0 I have no idea tbh. Juviii wouldn‘t sully her astrology cards or whatever is part of her rituals.
Answering xi0 for not knowing at all what to expect from him, making him the most likely.
I have to cross out Totinona as I have never talked to her or saw any of her posts. Erinyes is probably the last person on earth I would expect to go truly satan mode. kira doesn't strike me as that kind of guy either. Linali, maybe. But Marma should take the cake as a cat owner. Cats are devious creatures after all, and I'm sure they sometimes drive Marma crazy.
I don‘t quite remember an angry Nona, Marm or Linali. kira has annoyed me greatly before as punishment for annoying him. Erin has shown to rage when enough pressure is put but the rage isn‘t
9. You decided to make a trip to South America and you don’t want to go alone traveling the continent. However, fear not! You can ask a MH southie user to be your traveling partner, but it can be only one of them. This means that you’re going to visit all places together, share all food together, and, of course, sharing a bed together. It’s just an exciting trip to explore South America, right? Nothing to fear about. I mean, what could possibly go wrong if you’re limited to share everything together, right? Choose wisely:
Noona, it's hard picking between mom and noona, but between the two, I'll pick the one who I think is the better cook and I remember her bragging about her cooking jutsu so
What if I'm already a southie like wtf did you guys even ponder this questions .. also if you pick farf you'll also have Hardy and the other way around, you can't just pick one. I'll go with the.....actually I'll pick myself cause it is an option and is legal now what
Sharing a bed with a girl who is in a relationship is an absolute no-go. There are unwritten laws which you just don't break. Not to mention that I know how things will eventually play out, even if I were to behave and stick to my own side of the bed.
Between Hardy and Battz, I don't think there will be any major difference when it comes to the level of entertainment each of them would provide during the journey. I will take Battz, since he seems to be quite lonely compared to Hardy. Sharing a bed shouldn't be an issue for brothers in arms. It's nothing what I didn't experience before. I know Battz is gay, but I'm also certain that syx is not his type. Everything will be fine.
E Revo (Definitely a safer choice because C & D comes in combo, A will scare off people and B will be followed by janitor Gry right behind. Definitely not want to make tht a last trip)
Did you have to make the option all taken people (yes even battou included, he already is taken by gallon )
well I go with pompom, bet it be fun to travel with her, I consider it as a girl trip
Farfy will be the answer with most votes probably, but not answering B here is hardly justifiable. Sure Farfy could show me different sights and places than what Pom already showed me but there‘s too many strings attached to it.
A) "He who burns himself with milk sees a cow and cries." (Panda, Erinyes, Farfalla, desin, Totinona, Holt)x6
B) "Everyone can make a vase out of their ass." (Lambu, Beno, Vandred, Raven, Linali, Belserion, Asako)x7
C) "He who travels to Portugal loses his seat." (Brandish, Juviii, Battou, lakhan)x4
D) "Don't wait until you want to urinate before you build a toilet." (Samuel, Vici, syx, Faust, Marmalade, Gry)x6
E) "He who burns himself with a vase travels to Portugal to urinate" (kira)x1
A) Revo convinced her via sexy time. (Brandish, Battou, desin, syx, Totinona, Holt, lakhan, Marmalade)x8
B) Magi tied up revo and took control of this sheep. (kira, Juviii, Erinyes, Lambu, Linali, Belserion)x6
C) Revo cried, begged, and whined like a baby to Magi to help her.(Samuel, Faust, Vandred, Asako, Gry)x5
D) Magi didn't even write a single question. (Farfalla, Vici, Beno)x3
E) Mango was just really happy Revo asked <3 (Panda)x1
F) Because Magi loves Revo (Raven)x1
Fucking slacker... never does a single thing in life, always in bed drawing and drinking tea, watching the birds singling outside... prolly a south american as well
D is impossible. Some of these question literally reek of Magi, no doubt about it. It wouldn't even surprise me if Magi wrote all of them. B is not something I see Magi doing just because. Honestly, I don't think any of these options are true from an objective point of view. I can see revo just asking for some help and Magi's headcanon telling her revo cried, begged and whined. That level of wishful thinking is only possible for Purity of Magi.
No doubt in my mind, Revo seems to be among the friendliest users, but there is a darker side that escapes and can wound even the proudest of folk. My eyes see through her
No way Magi didn‘t write at least Q2, so D is wrong. Revo wouldn‘t sell herself so easily for A, and if she did she would have Magi do everything(clearly wrong as some questions don‘t sound as if they‘re from Magi, I‘m her KV i can tell these things with ease). I can see B and C being equally likely, but if it was B Magi would do more or all questions while leaving revo empty.
So C, a revo asking for help filling the question quota makes most sense.
A) Purity of Magi. (Brandish, lakhan, Belserion, Gry)x4
B) Lovemagi. (syx, Faust, Totinona, Vandred, Holt, Asako)x6
C) Not Revo. (Samuel, kira, Lambu, Farfalla, desin, Beno, Marma)x7
D) Both (Panda, Battou, Raven, Linali)x4
E) Not Magi (Juviii)x1
F) All of them (Erinyes)x1
G) Revo (Vici)x1
It is - with absolute certainty - Lovemagi! It is so sad to see what Lovemagi has become over the years. When I first had a convo with him, he was a brother with class. Someone you could look up to, and admired. He was hilarious, he had style, and he had immense decency. A brother you could entrust with anything. Unflawed, inspiring, commendable, a brother anyone would wish for.
Nowadays, she is a treacherous, degenerate, scheming, spineless, perverted, and manipulating being with no regard for anything what is pure in this world. She is someone who will convince you to have a change of heart, just to backstab you in the next second.
WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!?!?! DID YOU TWO ACTUALLY JUST... I CAN‘T BELIEVE IT. YOU BROKE THE RULES!!! A SHEEP MUST HAVE BETWEEN 8 AND 12 QUESTIONS. EVERYTHING ELSE IS PURE SACRILEGE. I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE ADMINISTRATORS TO TAKE CARE OF THIS. I‘M TRULY ASHAMED OF BOTH OF YOU.
Ugh I must calm down. But this is just so disgusting.
I will humor you with an answer though, I owe it to Magi. I answer with A, because Lovemagi died when Magi died and I still didn‘t overcome this, and I fully blame revo for making a 13th question. Magi would never do that, nope.