Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I shouldn't have googled that. There was no need. None.
I wouldn’t have googled that either if you didn’t say anything ‘-‘
Why is everyone so shocked? They teach that in middle school, it's just part of your urinary system.

Jokes about sex
MH people: :hurr

Jokes about urinary system:
MH people: omg why did I google that, my eyes, so traumatized...
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why is everyone so shocked? They teach that in middle school, it's just part of your urinary system.
It is to close to the reproductive system for the middle school mind to absorb.
 

SnuggleCupcake

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
128
Reaction score
263
Gender
Female
Country
Fun Forum
True true, Marcie.
Sry, Pandu, human babies are found in cabbages.
A group of siblings are called cabbage patch kids cause they share the same cabbage patch too panda
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,714
Gender
Female
Country
China
It is to close to the reproductive system for the middle school mind to absorb.
Squints at ava

We had lessons on buoyancy too you know :errr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

... is to blow up
If I was one of those gif types I'd drop captain america here
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Sheep game 105: Results~



1. You’re walking all alone in this forest, and everywhere on the trees there are these weird astrology signs. To your notice you’re hearing a noise, a noise that comes closer and closer, you’re looking behind you, but saw nothing. However, when you turn around again to look in front of you… she was there. Yes, it was that weird creepy being that noticed your presence, Juviii. You started to run, but quickly you noticed there was literally no out way. You just give up and faced Juviii. The Juviii will let you go, if you promise her to be in her astrology rituals. Don’t worry, it isn’t that bad, you will just hear for one whole month all kind of astrology songs, astrology readings, astrology prays, and just more astrology. What will you do?
A) Astrology? Oh hell, I love it! TAKE ME WITH YOU JUVIII. I shall worship it with you! (Remember: In this scenario you will probably be stuck with her for all eternity, because your love for it is simply that great.) (Totinona, Raven, Marmalade, Asako)x4
B) You’re just going to sacrifice yourself for one month to finally get yourself out of this weird ass forest. (Samuel, Lambu, Battou, Vici, desin, Faust, Vandred, lakhan, Linali, Belserion, Gry)x11
C) You rather die by the devil. (Panda, Juviii, Erinyes, Farfalla, syx, Beno, Holt)x7
D) Spend a month helping Juviii slice oranges coz she's a rook on bench duties. (Brandish)x1
E) I'd rather die by the angels (kira)x1

Commentary:

As she said herself, I am the devil, which means I get to kms
1. D. Spend a month helping Juviii slice oranges coz she's a rook on bench duties.
I like nature but fuck being stuck in a forest forever ay.
There's no way I can deal with this Juviii girl for one month. My my, she looks like a pain. I bet she's waiting for some Umineko lady to tell her her sign while setting Umineko traps in the whole forest. Quite troublesome, this Juviii, I tell ya.
A terrible sacrifice indeed... I might not be even sane after its over but Im a psychologist, with some self-therapy I'll get through.
SAYING NO TO JUVS IS TOO SCARYYYYSAYING NO TO JUVS IS TOO SCARYYYY But I wanna play to win lmao
that would be a great experience to write a book about and profit.
It's hilarious that Juviii is considered a creepy being in a sheep which is - partly - hosted by non other than Magi. :rolleyes:





Astrology is a topic I truly dislike. Even for funny purposes, I would probably be the worst discussion partner to talk about it. I doubt my body and mind would be able to withstand a full month of it. I would die before Juviii even gets started.





Just fucking kill me. Don't need the position of celestial objects, stars to tell me about my future prospects. I make my own path and I choose death!
Btw, I'm a scorpio, make of that what you will
I mean, it's still better than being forced to play Sheep games... -3-
A month is too damn long :gwah
B ( :hmm One month is a fair exchange between eternity and death.)
ooobviously. It's all so one can uncover the secrets of a Magi
I find astrology fun, so I have no problem
Not a fan of astrology, but not a fan of weird ass forests either :oh
I can survive that. You never know maybe I‘ll just laugh at it for how silly it is all month, sounds possibly fun.

2. Heyo! You’ve been invited to a very cute tea and milk party! Of course, that’s not all! There also will be a nice chocolate milk after party. I mean, don’t we all love some chocolate milk as well? Regardless, you’ve accepted the invitation and attend to this party. However, of course, this wasn’t your regular party and it’s too late to return. There are a few MH users that are attented to this party as well, who are quite craving some nice enjoyment, but you can only choice one person to give the enjoyment till both of your heart’s content are fullfilled. Which person will you choose?
A) Panda, this man gonna feed you some nice mushrooms tea first to make sure, that you feel that extra craving to give him that nice tea with milk. I mean it’s his favorite after all. (Vici, desin, Marmalade)x3
B) Syx, he so damn thirsty especially if the milk is colored red. This thirsty man is gonna drink you all down till there is nothing left. (Samuel, Farfalla, Vandred)x3
C) Gnut, this daddy doesn’t care about age, he still got it within him. He’s gonna show you how it’s done dem black style. (Faust)x1
D) Asako, what’s better then to enjoy some nice loli, right? Don’t we all love to lick loli’s? (Juviii, Battou, Holt, lakhan, Raven, Gry)x6
E) Brandish, that body, that vibe, he’s ready to show you more ways then just to drink some nice milk for sure. (Panda, Brandish, syx, Beno, Linali, Asako, Belserion)x7
F) Lambu, is craving so much like a true pigeon, getting that milk might be hard for him, but he certainly has his lovely pecking ways for you. (Lambu, Totinona)x2
G) I'll burn down the place along with everyone who loves tea (kira)x1
H) As if i ever join this tea party , currently in a very convenient quarantine (Erinyes)x1

Commentary:

Brandish, since that's just my option with a better description, but less gross. Thanks, mango. That ****** is still burnt on my retina btw don't you fucking forGET YOU BI-
People gonna vote me coz I got that full cream milk.
Syx is a cool dude, probably the pick of the bunch haha
Tea party 🤢 I'll burn down the place along with everyone who loves tea :evil
having went through the war together (hosting a game with Magi as a player) I can only choose Asa-Chi to go through this terrible trap with me, since we already witnessed her milk tea parties and what revo went through, so I'm positive we could dodge that bullet together.
G) As if i ever join this tea party , currently in a very convenient quarantine :teehee
A terrible sacrifice indeed... I might not be even sane after its over but Im a psychologist, with some self-therapy I'll get through.
in Loli we thrust :lambirb 7
Going with pop-boy. Gimme points, Syxina, onegai!
Panda) Shrooms so I can join Alex Jones in his fight against interdimensional demons.
It is fascinating to observe how different a question can sound depending on the questioner. On paper, this question sounds wholesome as fuck, but considering the hosts... it couldn't get any creepier... just my two cents.



Panda-chan, gnut, Brandish and Lambu are all awesome, and charming members for me. I wouldn't mind at all to spend time with them. They are all entertaining in their own right. By the way, I am responsible for what I write, not for what you understand, Magi.

I will take a pass on Asako, since she is an unreliable person who disappointed me only for her self-interest. :hmph

Now, I have to use the process of elimination. Since I don't like mushrooms, I won't choose Panda-chan. I hope she doesn't take it amiss. <3



It is also not gnut. My nitpick here is the black style, which is often associated with bitter taste. I don't like bitter stuff. I'm sure gnut is old enough to not hold it against me. =)



Lambu continuously pecking on me would start to get annoying after some time...





Which only leaves Brandish with his irresistible body. I surely would like him to teach me the other ways.

Brandish, that body, that vibe, she’s ready to show you more ways then just to drink some nice milk for sure.

Sneaking my trigger words in like that :hurrgasm
I, Jesus, what's this question? 🤦‍♂️
(:catshrug Only normal among tht crazy lineup. koko & lollipop huh :lmao . Nice combo )
I wouldn't mind mushroom tea.
And I secretly poison all those who dare to do that
The Sheep has just started and I already feel I have enough of the internet for one day :fail
This better be real milk, like from cows :errr
There is no winning answer here.

Magi speaking:

Look at all these people, some even trying to deny their lust. How adorable.


3. Reds, blues and greens... these that are the ones we always see wandering around in the forum, these users that give us mixed feelings about them... those are the staff members. However, as we all have our favorite blue, green or red (don't lie we know you have one), there's always one who must come last in our list. So tell, who would it be in yours?
-No one (Erinyes, Farfalla, desin, Linali)x4
-revo (Brandish, kira, Vandred, Marmalade)x4
-Brandish (Samuel, lakhan, Gry)x3
-Kiki (Panda)x1
-zimbardo (Juviii)x1
-Demonspeed (Lambu)x1
-Sky (Battou)x1
-Reds (Vici)x1
-Nimloth (syx)x1
-XXEliteXXAceXX (Faust)x1
-xi0 (Totinona)x1
-Axiomus (Beno)x1
-Jammin (Holt)x1
-All of them (Raven)x1
-Belserion (Belserion)x1
-Battou (Asako)x1

Commentary:

So you're asking about our... Least favourite mod? Hmm, Kiki? I guess
Brandish is bottom-tier, mans dogged meeting me last year when I was up in his neck of the woods. Could've met me at the footy or caught me playing live but nah, he dogged us. So rude :nah
That mod named Revo :teehee
the least favourite mod? Well there's a lot of those I never talk to so can easily choose one of them. So I'll go with Zimb, since I'm too lazy to search for mods that I don't even know the name.


theres none all are nice, oh maybe....

- Demonspeed, cause he's always Mafia :evil
Sky, we have something EVIL
Green: no one :3
Blue: no one >3
Red: no one o:

Learned how to dodge with the best, Revie-chi
No one cause they are all cute introverts.
You should have restricted this question to certain staffers which are known to the general sheep game players to make it more fun. Otherwise, this becomes quite easy as I can just pick someone whom I don't know.
(coz Fairy Tail)
Great to debate with and troll, but deletes my off-topic posts, or is it Kiki?:grumble
Forcing people to play in their Sheep games when they were planning on following Magi's suggestion... not cool, revo, not cool. :nah
JAMMIN!- Still bear a grudge from his scum play in MG
Red, Blue or Green, All mods sucks on this forum, All of them share the last place on the list.
What kind of torture is this.
Perhaps I'm holding the list upside down but shh
I'm only including those I know and it's battou,if he wants to upgrade in ranks he need to be more engaged in FF, not disappear
No one, they're all first place for me :nod
He finds his ways to annoy me at times. So do others but Jammin is a troll and being green makes him an inferior choice :heh

4. Sometimes we want something new, we want sparkles, we want excitement. There's a certain MH couple that has been craving for that new fun, and they have decided that you're the chosen one to help them out of their boredom (the worst poision to ever exist). After so much thinking and pondering, you have decided to give them the yes, because you're nice person after all and you will not leave them in such desesperation, so you gonna give them dat sexy time (because after all, three is better than two, right?). But now, we must know, which is the couple that you will be helping out?
A) Hardy x Farfalla (Panda, Vici, desin, Faust, Marmalade, Gry)x6
B) Brandish x Gryffindor (Juviii, Farfalla, Battou, syx, Linali)x5
C) Organizized x Evil3ye (Brandish, Lambu, Totinona)x3
D) Battou x Gallon (Belserion, Asako)x2
E) GrySun x Pompom (Samuel, Vandred, Holt)x3
F) Revo x Magi (kira, Beno, lakhan, Raven)x4
G) All of them (Erinyes)x1

Commentary:

Hardy x Farfalla, because the alternatives are terrible. My god why bring Pomsun into this
I'll go pure yaoi thanks :love
Purely because Gry and Jojo's LMAO
Revo x Magi :teehee
:heh


i mean none of them lol :arf
They are both too hot to let go of the chance. :blushbirb
Pop boys? XD And I hope no one dares to get in the way of me and El Hardo? '_'

*takes notes on Revie and Magu for even writing the question*
as a certified counselor I feel like there is the most hope in their case
I would choose B and wrest Brandish from Gryff's grasp and have him all for myself.



Unfortunately, I can't write more or provide any gifs, since it's a holy month for me. The rest is up for you guys to imagine.



I'll use my get out of jail free card here. The real question is why not the both of you? The pics on thread show that you guys are in need of a spark. :hip

Revo x Magi
They'd definitely be in immediate need of help if they'd ever had enough of mafia °3°
Revo x Magu (Sorry Pandu :hurr . 2 of them don't need help and 3 others are not as interesting as this combo)
Magi and Rev, I will deffo help them out :hurr
Battou already hold the bottom of ranks in my list of staff I know, so why not also hold the bottom place in this ship too:hurr (I blame MH for my way of thinking now)
I read 'bedroom' instead of 'boredom' at first... But then I decided, that it doesn't really make a difference in this question :XD
E doesn‘t make sense as I can‘t be a 3rd person there. B-D I wouldn‘t be able to help since I don‘t swing that way.

Hosts speaking:
Hmm, I see that people are very thirsty and in huge need, especially Erin-chan wanting to go quite hard there.


Also, dat rivalry threesome of Vandred on Gry and Pom. Pom it seems you have quite the competition around, and not only from Vandred, Holt and Samuel, but also from dem latina couple. Gry wants dat extra latina booty, it seems. '3'


5. Currently you’re there lying on your bed, and feeling a bit bored (you’re always a bored fuck anyway). You decided to grab your mobile and check MH, hoping there is something fun going on, just checking the forum in general or checking if you’ve any notifications (we all know you don’t have any because no one cares about you), but guess what? Surprise.. surprise… MH curerntly isn’t working. You’re just having that -_- face there and checking it every hour, but MH still isn’t working for the time being. Which person did destroy MH this time with randomly clicking on the buttons again?
A) Holt (Lambu, Farfalla, Beno, Vandred, Gry)x5
B) goldb (Battou, Linali, Marmalade, Belserion)x4
C) Battou (Panda, Brandish, kira, Vici, syx, Faust, Totinona, lakhan, Raven)x9
D) Sky (Samuel)x1
E) zimbardo (Juviii, desin, Holt)x3
F) xi0 (Erinyes)x1
G) Revo (Asako)x1

Commentary:

Battou, he seems like a clumsy guy
Hm, Holt is too pro for that. Sky would only select certain users and sections to destroy. zimbardo would destroy it all, but not randomly. goldb could destroy and fix it. So that leaves C. Battou.
Tifa shitposting and bad campaigning killed the site :kappa
he looks so old with that big nose avy that he probably forgot what the buttons are for. The poor thing.
He probably knows why I say this! :XD
IT'S ALWAYS HOLTIE WTF
Definitely not zimbardo, he literally screams competency.



Holt might have messed up during the FGO Mafia Game, but I still holt Kevin in high regard as a staffer.



For a white dude, goldb does extremely well.



Sky is managing most of the events on this forum. He is a multitasking god.



Battou is the only one who falls short. I'm not even sure if he knows his purpose as a blue. He literally does nothing. We know from fairy tales that he exists, but we would never recognize him.



So, if there is anyone who would mess up with the buttons, it would Battou, since he doesn't know what those buttons do.

After MG 80, would anyone blame him?:cookiehand
Probably being intentionally obtuse again.
This brit would take us all down for the fun of it (PS: I hate you Magi)
(Definitely him messing arnd)
(doesn't he always)
F) Revo we all know it's her, you can't hide it by not including her =3=
I actually don‘t know how much power blue mods have over the forum, if they even can break the forum. But assuming they do Holt I will look at with suspicion. Probably a coverup for doing nothing about the mafia awards and to change what people think about.

6. Sometimes some things are just inevitable, right? You get caught off guard by a sudden quarentine, you can’t get out, you can’t leave. There’s a certain user you wish that was with you at this choatic time. Whenever you do your groceries, you just wish to do these together with that member. Whenever you are just working from home, or doing your hobbies at home, you wish you could be with that member alone. You can’t take it any longer, it drives you nuts! How more you think about it.. how more your mind and body wants it. Which of the members do you wish to endure this quarentine alone together to its fulliest?
A) Knightmare
B) Arjuna (Vandred, Gry)x2
C) Raven (kira, Erinyes, Farfalla, Battou, desin, Faust, Totinona, Holt, lakhan, Raven)x10
D) Hermit (Brandish, Lambu, Beno, Linali)x4
E) xi0 (Samuel, Vici, syx, Marmalade)x4
F) Esu Taichou (Panda, Asako)x2
G) No one (Juviii, Belserion)x2

Commentary:

Esu Taichou, sign me up lol. Also, Knight? Lmao cruel. To the person stuck with him, that is.
xi0's the one I get along with the easiest so yeah, xi0 all the way
G none, the more people the bigger the chances of catching corona. Ain't letting these coronafull people get near me :arf :handgun
He's a very cool guy, hosted a MG with him and it was superfun, besides... well, he's an hermit! What else could I ask for? I want him! :awe
Eye-candy-chan <3 for an exciting quarentine!
Raven so we can plan to get her into the Titans TV show
Probably not Knightmare, I think. We had no interactions so far, but from the bits I read here and there, I would end up like this every day I guess...





Arjuna wouldn't even spend a second with me, but rather message with his +90 friends.

Raven and myself wouldn't quite fit in quarantine. Fairy Tail's passionate advocate together with someone who couldn't think any less of Fairy Tail is an explosive mix.










Hermit is a Obito fanboy is a no.

Gary and Esu are extremely cool dudes. Both of them would be fun to have around during quarantine. I'll go with Gary though, solely based on the fact that I slightly interacted more with him, and we share some common interests I know of, like admiring k-pop stars or Vinland Saga. Our cooking session will be legendary!



And after some wholesome time, it would be time to say goodbye...

The guy lives a secluded lifestyle, who better to endure a quarantine with:teach
6. B) Arjuna

:wowsoBOB
I'd laugh at her losing it at everything
(Hey, at least she will always keep it interesting arnd :lmao )
I spent it with myself.
None because let's be real in the end someone would get murdered. It's safer to endure it alone :nod
Many of the choices here are not good for my mental health whatsoever. Maybe Arjuna to rewatch JoJo, Monster, Inuyasha etc.

7. Which of these members seems to be that kind of person that will touch everything (even food), but actually never wash his/her hands?
A) Seraph (Panda, Samuel, Beno)x3
B) Gallon (Farfalla, Vici, Faust, Holt, Belserion)x5
C) SirSamuel (Juviii, Battou, Vandred, Linali, Asako)x5
D) Belserion (Brandish)x1
E) Crescent (desin)x1
F) Demonspeed (syx, lakhan)x2
G) xi0 (Totinona, Raven, Gry)x3
H) Juviii (kira, Lambu, Marmalade)x3
I) I don’t even wanna know (Erinyes)x1

Commentary:

Seraph, but it's alright since he's somewhat pure anyway
Beware of Belserion she is a true weirdo :errr
I'm offended you included me in this LMAO, I wash my hands well thank you very much :nah
assassin-chan would shoot the virus and bacterias at the beginning of the day phase so no need to worry.
Since she's a mythological creature of nightmare in this sheep, then lets stick to that :lambirb
Ironically, since he's a gallon, should be a water fan.
Cres because of too much hype and or meth
Would someone who doesn't hit space after commas, wash their hands? It's the little things, lol
He's a Sir, he clearly wears velvet gloves for all daily actions. Including, but not limited to, throttling oranges till they squeeze
Uh...because ??
I'm not sorry
These questions are just getting better :XD
Seraph would wash his hands multiple times I feel but could forget it if he’s stressed. Gallon may not do it intentionally. Sam is from Australia, supposedly they do things differently there so maybe. Bel is a blue, she has to be a role model. Crescent would be dead by now already if she didn‘t wash hands. Demon would only not do it if I said out loud „Demon always washes his hands, I trust him“ but I know better than to say it. xi0 I have no idea tbh. Juviii wouldn‘t sully her astrology cards or whatever is part of her rituals.

Answering xi0 for not knowing at all what to expect from him, making him the most likely.

8. Which of these members are most likely to go on Satan mode when you make them angry?
A) Erinyes (Lambu, Battou, Vici, desin, Vandred, Holt, lakhan, Marmalade, Belserion, Asako)x10
B) MarmaladeSky (syx, Beno)x2
C) Linali (Samuel, Linali)x2
D) Totinona (Panda, kira, Totinona, Raven)x4
E) kira (Brandish, Juviii, Farfalla, Faust, Gry)x5
F) Raven (Erinyes)x1

Commentary:

Totinona, I hear Tina once said the n word and ever since Raven has been fangirling her
kira going full satan mode would be funny asf.
Linali is super nice but I reckon if she snapped... :XD
(I can't go satan mode. I'm always it 😈 )
cause kira is Satan, so it's only natural for him to go Satan mode (that and because Mira fanboy :teehee)
F) Raven ♥ a cute satan^^
Because the nicest, cutest and most patient ones are those whose wrath knows no bounds when unleashed. :cookiehand
A, I'm actually curious as how she is when angry 👀 , is that possible even
Don't recall ever seeing those girls ever annoyed lol. Maybe Tina, but then she just lets you die alone in games, lil miss sly scorpio '-'
Erinyes 99% sure she knows how to skin people alive just in case it is needed.
I have to cross out Totinona as I have never talked to her or saw any of her posts. Erinyes is probably the last person on earth I would expect to go truly satan mode. kira doesn't strike me as that kind of guy either. Linali, maybe. But Marma should take the cake as a cat owner. Cats are devious creatures after all, and I'm sure they sometimes drive Marma crazy.


(coz Raito Yagami)
The Red Sun, seems logical
But she'd be nice about it '3'

The nicest people are the scariest when angry.

Plus for kira he already satan, he doesn't need to go angry mode
And trust me - Satan mode is only a first step to hell in my case :evil
I don‘t quite remember an angry Nona, Marm or Linali. kira has annoyed me greatly before as punishment for annoying him. Erin has shown to rage when enough pressure is put but the rage isn‘t


Answering kira.

9. You decided to make a trip to South America and you don’t want to go alone traveling the continent. However, fear not! You can ask a MH southie user to be your traveling partner, but it can be only one of them. This means that you’re going to visit all places together, share all food together, and, of course, sharing a bed together. It’s just an exciting trip to explore South America, right? Nothing to fear about. I mean, what could possibly go wrong if you’re limited to share everything together, right? Choose wisely:
A) Battou (Brandish, Battou, syx)x3
B) Pompom (kira, Raven, Linali, Marma, Belserion, Asako, Gry)x7
C) Hardy (Lambu, Faust, Vandred)x3
D) Farfalla (Samuel, Juviii, Farfalla, Vici, desin, Panda, Totinona, Beno, Holt)x9
E) Revo (Erinyes, lakhan)x2

Commentary:

Noona, it's hard picking between mom and noona, but between the two, I'll pick the one who I think is the better cook and I remember her bragging about her cooking jutsu so
Honestly would pick any of those listed except Batt, no offence Batt :XD
E) Rev-chan :arf
This one was easy, he's cool and speaks spanish. The sharing a bed together part needs some adjustments tho...
What if I'm already a southie like wtf did you guys even ponder this questions -_-; .. also if you pick farf you'll also have Hardy and the other way around, you can't just pick one. I'll go with the.....actually I'll pick myself cause it is an option and is legal :hip now what
I don't mind sharing a bed with me '_' !
Farfalla because there would always be some spare Brigadeiro around.
Sharing a bed with a girl who is in a relationship is an absolute no-go. There are unwritten laws which you just don't break. Not to mention that I know how things will eventually play out, even if I were to behave and stick to my own side of the bed.






Between Hardy and Battz, I don't think there will be any major difference when it comes to the level of entertainment each of them would provide during the journey. I will take Battz, since he seems to be quite lonely compared to Hardy. Sharing a bed shouldn't be an issue for brothers in arms. It's nothing what I didn't experience before. I know Battz is gay, but I'm also certain that syx is not his type. Everything will be fine.








Convert her to a Yeagerist
No Not revo, no Panda, no rice-chan??? :scry Ah well, sometimes you gotta make do with a number 4...
Such an easy easy choice.
E Revo (Definitely a safer choice because C & D comes in combo, A will scare off people and B will be followed by janitor Gry right behind. Definitely not want to make tht a last trip)
Did you have to make the option all taken people (yes even battou included, he already is taken by gallon )
well I go with pompom, bet it be fun to travel with her, I consider it as a girl trip
Farfy will be the answer with most votes probably, but not answering B here is hardly justifiable. Sure Farfy could show me different sights and places than what Pom already showed me but there‘s too many strings attached to it.

Magi speaking:

GrySun, anything you feel like to tell these people that want to share everything with Pom?

Also, it seems that Farfalla is quite into selfcest herself, eh... how interesting.


10. How do you feel by the reveal that eating cats in Argentina isn't a joke, but an actual thing?
A) :lambirb (Panda, Juviii, Lambu, Vici, Totinona, Vandred, Asako)x7
B) :emobirb (Samuel, kira, Battou, Faust, Linali, Belserion)x6
C) :catshrug (Brandish, syx, Beno, Holt, lakhan, Gry)x6
D) :hurr (desin, Raven, Marmalade)x3
E) :hurrgasm (Farfalla)x1
F)
(Erinyes)x1

Commentary:

Doesn't the latina couple own a bunch of cats?
Eating pussy is okay, eating actual cat :nah 🤮
Tag Vici to play, please, I want extra points in this one!
As someone who used to life with Argentinians they are indeed happy when the cat gets eaten.
I couldn't care less?
Can't comment on it, their reality might be my illusion
I mean, hasn't revo been telling us since day one? (lambirb still applies)
(More of a dog person)
Hungry people do what hungry people must.

11. Which of these south american proverbs do you find more amusing?
A) "He who burns himself with milk sees a cow and cries." (Panda, Erinyes, Farfalla, desin, Totinona, Holt)x6
B) "Everyone can make a vase out of their ass." (Lambu, Beno, Vandred, Raven, Linali, Belserion, Asako)x7
C) "He who travels to Portugal loses his seat." (Brandish, Juviii, Battou, lakhan)x4
D) "Don't wait until you want to urinate before you build a toilet." (Samuel, Vici, syx, Faust, Marmalade, Gry)x6
E) "He who burns himself with a vase travels to Portugal to urinate" (kira)x1

Commentary

True, true. I can confirm
Good advice
C wtf? Lmao
This one's just hilarious lol, very tempted to pick C tho, here we say "Quien se fue a Sevilla perdió su silla" :rofl
Argieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
D sounds like a wisdom for life.
Seems the best, idk
These South Americans making it sound easy though.
uh...wut??
I hope all these are fake ones
Ok now - what?! :lmao
A is interesting, basically „you get ptsd from bad situations“. B I‘m not sure what it means. C is an inside joke.


D I agree with the most, A isn‘t quite hitting the mark with the comparison.

12. How in the world do you think that Magi ended up hosting this sheep?
A) Revo convinced her via sexy time. (Brandish, Battou, desin, syx, Totinona, Holt, lakhan, Marmalade)x8
B) Magi tied up revo and took control of this sheep. (kira, Juviii, Erinyes, Lambu, Linali, Belserion)x6
C) Revo cried, begged, and whined like a baby to Magi to help her.(Samuel, Faust, Vandred, Asako, Gry)x5
D) Magi didn't even write a single question. (Farfalla, Vici, Beno)x3
E) Mango was just really happy Revo asked <3 (Panda)x1
F) Because Magi loves Revo (Raven)x1

Commentary:

revo used that honey.
B seeing the kind of impure questions presented this was, most likely, the case.
Magi pushed revo away and took control of this sheep. defnitely that, Revo wanted to do a harry potter sheep to begin !! :arf
Given the amount of pervy questions I will choose to believe that revo hasn't fallen into depravity to such extent. :rolleyes:
Fucking slacker... never does a single thing in life, always in bed drawing and drinking tea, watching the birds singling outside... prolly a south american as well
We are all whores deep down in us.
D is impossible. Some of these question literally reek of Magi, no doubt about it. It wouldn't even surprise me if Magi wrote all of them. B is not something I see Magi doing just because. Honestly, I don't think any of these options are true from an objective point of view. I can see revo just asking for some help and Magi's headcanon telling her revo cried, begged and whined. :lmao That level of wishful thinking is only possible for Purity of Magi.





The closest answer seems to be A for me.

Answer: A
No doubt in my mind, Revo seems to be among the friendliest users, but there is a darker side that escapes and can wound even the proudest of folk. My eyes see through her :Itachi
What a silly question -3-








No, seriously. What a really, really silly question _3_
A- seems right
(Definitely A without a doubt :hurr +ofc 13th question shows magi's participation:lmao at least)
(it's her thing really)
No way Magi didn‘t write at least Q2, so D is wrong. Revo wouldn‘t sell herself so easily for A, and if she did she would have Magi do everything(clearly wrong as some questions don‘t sound as if they‘re from Magi, I‘m her KV i can tell these things with ease). I can see B and C being equally likely, but if it was B Magi would do more or all questions while leaving revo empty.

So C, a revo asking for help filling the question quota makes most sense.

13. For science, which of the hosts is cuter and better to you?
A) Purity of Magi. (Brandish, lakhan, Belserion, Gry)x4
B) Lovemagi. (syx, Faust, Totinona, Vandred, Holt, Asako)x6
C) Not Revo. (Samuel, kira, Lambu, Farfalla, desin, Beno, Marma)x7
D) Both (Panda, Battou, Raven, Linali)x4
E) Not Magi (Juviii)x1
F) All of them (Erinyes)x1
G) Revo (Vici)x1

Commentary:

Rengo! (rev x mango) Though I'd have picked Mango if the option was there. Missed opportunity. Who even knows lovemagi anymore anyway
D Not Magi! :hmph
Purity of revo's magi :blushbirb
Fuck Magi!
Revo ( D ) :P
It is - with absolute certainty - Lovemagi! It is so sad to see what Lovemagi has become over the years. When I first had a convo with him, he was a brother with class. Someone you could look up to, and admired. He was hilarious, he had style, and he had immense decency. A brother you could entrust with anything. Unflawed, inspiring, commendable, a brother anyone would wish for.



Nowadays, she is a treacherous, degenerate, scheming, spineless, perverted, and manipulating being with no regard for anything what is pure in this world. She is someone who will convince you to have a change of heart, just to backstab you in the next second.

Instead Tsukasa Tsukuyomi.
But it was a hard choice with PoM and Nr, not gonna lie. Guess they all got their charms.
A LOL, all r basically same options w/e u choose
Both Rev and Magi are cute, both are good to me
13. You both are super cute :kissbunny
WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!?!?! DID YOU TWO ACTUALLY JUST... I CAN‘T BELIEVE IT. YOU BROKE THE RULES!!! A SHEEP MUST HAVE BETWEEN 8 AND 12 QUESTIONS. EVERYTHING ELSE IS PURE SACRILEGE. I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE ADMINISTRATORS TO TAKE CARE OF THIS. I‘M TRULY ASHAMED OF BOTH OF YOU.

Ugh I must calm down. But this is just so disgusting.

I will humor you with an answer though, I owe it to Magi. I answer with A, because Lovemagi died when Magi died and I still didn‘t overcome this, and I fully blame revo for making a 13th question. Magi would never do that, nope.


Alright let's open the Excel file and see the ranking results..



Hmm..
Mhm..
Mhm..
I see..
Ah, right..
It's just like that, eh?
Well then....

Alright guys!
Time to announce the top 3!

..

..

..

3th place


2th Place

@Holt

So close yet so far...

And of course the winner..!

Congratulations!!

@Farfalla , @syx and @Vici !

Honestly, I never expected a triple win in this, especially from these three LOL. :XD
Not sure how this even happened, but well done I guess lol.

Anyway…




Scoreboard
Revo speaking: What scoreboard?



..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..



..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..


The true winner loser is...

Congratulations!

@desin24

Your first game and first win!

Anyway, now that has been said...





Scoreboard

~

 
Last edited:
Top