Going to be a while, I think. My guess is fall or next spring. Last thing they said that I saw was that the sidequests are almost all in the game now and it's fully playable. But with a complex RPG like this, and the tragic history of Bloodlines 1's release, I think they'll polish it up as much as possible before release.
Fortunately there is a good chance it will live on in Archetype Entertainment which is a studio Wizards of the Coast (The Magic the Gathering and D&D company) set up and basically picked up all the ex-Bioware people that jumped ship as it was sinking the bottom of the proverbial ocean. What they're doing nobody knows but that's where they are.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just got to grow to accept it's death.Don't mention Bioware, it still hurts...
Fortunately there is a good chance it will live on in Archetype Entertainment which is a studio Wizards of the Coast (The Magic the Gathering and D&D company) set up and basically picked up all the ex-Bioware people that jumped ship as it was sinking the bottom of the proverbial ocean. What they're doing nobody knows but that's where they are.


(though I prefer the manga over the anime any day).
Are you looking forward for the sequel? Usually I find these things unnecessary but since it's Takahashi I'm excited to see how it would be.
